New York-Western
Options

Buffalo-area Dress Shops?

Hi all! I'm actually Canadian and live in Ontario, but I'm considering going stateside to buy my dress to get a better selection. I'm not looking to spend a lot - $500 at maximum. Where would you recommend I go in the Buffalo area (not including David's - we have that in Canada)? 

TIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.

Re: Buffalo-area Dress Shops?

• Options
    degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    Alfred Angelo
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Options
    I had lousy service at Bridal Chateau so I would recommend NOT going there...
  • Options
    I had great service at Bridal Chateau! My consultant was Sam, and I made an appointment before going on a Saturday in January.
  • Options
    ive gotten 3 or 4 dresses (and my wedding gown) through bridal chateau and had great service....however there is one consultant there who is less than par (i dont remember her name).  Many of the other ladies are great though - and they are good with walk-in appointments.  Beth is the owner, and is very helpful/nice....perhaps request her if you're worried about service?

other shops to try:
    Victoria's Bridal
    Bridals by D
    Christine's Bridal
    M.A Carr (orchard park, NY)

maybe it was just the style i liked, but most dresses were 500-1400.  MA carr and bridal chateau had the most variety of styles in my opinion...it might also help to narrow it down to designers that you like, and see where they are carried.
  • Options
    I second Alfred Angelo.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I got my dress from Bridal Chateau and I had great service.  There is only lady I do not like because she is the manager.  She was very rude to my mother when she was picking her MOB dress.
  • Options
    Christine's in buffalo
    "Love is friendships set to music"
  • Options
    Any plus-sized shopping experiences at any of the above listed Buffalo stores?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards