July 2012 Weddings
Options

Any other July 2012 brides out there?

My name is Sofia...and I am renewing vows on July 2012! (Never got a chance to have the big wedding...only a small ceremony)...So excited!

Re: Any other July 2012 brides out there?

• Options
    Congrats!!  Yep, I was originally a 2011 bride, however, due to finances we have to push it back a year!!

It seems so far away now!!

Oh and I'm Andrea
  • Options
    vmw621vmw621 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2010
    Yes I am another one of those July 2012 brides!
    I want to graduate college first and thats why I am waiting so long. I'm Vicki btw.
  • Options
    I am getting married 7/22/2012!! I am graduating with my bachelors in nursing in 2011 and we are waiting to get married on my grandparents anniversary so 2012 it was!
  • Options
    I'm Kelly and I'm a July 2012 bride!!! We both graduate in 2011 and so we're waiting to do it in 2012 so we can save up first! We picked the 14th because we wanted warm weather here in Indiana and we had to wait until after the 4th and my Mom's birthday :D
  • Options
    I am :) We are getting married on July 21st, 2012. It does seem like a long time but the time will really go fast. We got engaged in September and I cannot believe it has already been 6 months!

We are also waiting until July 2012 because I am still in college and will be finished in May 2012.
  • Options
    Hey ladies!!  it is so good to start seeing more of us on here!  =)
  • Options
    Hey there!

We're getting married July 21st, 2012. We pushed it to 2012 because:
    a) we're expecting our first childLaughing, but decided to space it out to discourage speculation that we're only getting married because I'm pregnant (it's not really working so far...), and
    b) we need to save up a LOT because I have a big family (I've trimmed the guest list down to 135 from 200.

Also, I'm still attending college (probably won't graduate until well after the wedding) and I need time to plan without it cutting into my studies Tongue out.
  • Options
    Hey. My name is Susan. My FI and I just decided on July 2012. We haven't picked a day yet, we are trying to decide on a Friday or Saturday (we got engaged less than a week ago). I am loving the planning so far :)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Update: My FI and I literally just decided on July 14, 2012 as our wedding date! I am so excited!!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Time is flying by! When we got engaged in September, I thought this will take FOREVER. But we have already been engaged for 8 months and it does not seem like that long. July 2012 will be here before we know it! Laughing
  • Options
    Hey all! Another July 14th 2012 bride to be here!!! We are waiting to graduate college! its been a crazy year for me. I've been studying abroad in Holland my guy came to visit and popped the question while we were on holiday in Venice!!! Greatest moment ever! When is everyone starting to plan?? I feel like i have so much time before i need to start! 
  • Options
    yay!!!  Congrats!!  How romantic!!  =)
  • Options
    I'm Erienne! My fiance and I got engaged just over 2 weeks ago, and we also decided on July 2012. We haven't picked a day yet, but I'm thinking the 15th. We'd like to have a Sunday brunch wedding to save on money, because we are paying for the wedding ourselves. I've already tried on dresses, but nothing more major than that. I'm mostly just researching for ideas and options, and reading up on how to do it all on a budget. Congrats to all the other July 2012 brides!
  • Options
    Hey Erienne!  You're from MI too!!  Where are ya from?
  • Options
    Congrats July 2012 Brides! My name is Dora and my wedding date is July 28th.
  • Options
    My wedding day is July 28th too! we picked it because our "anniversary" now is the 28th and I thought it would be cool to keep it the same day!!

Were waiting because were paying for most of it ourselves. He will be graduating next year with a degree in electrical engineering and i'll be graduating AFTER we get married in dec of 2012 with my BSN ( nursing )

people always tell me "oh it's going to be so hard trying to plan a wedding while youre in school! how are you going to do it!?" but i've slowly started to piece things together and have decided that it really won't be so bad if i space it all out ( fingers crossed ha ha! )

congrats to everyone! isn't this such an exciting time!?
    Photobucket Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Looks like were getting married the same day by the tracker...
  • Options
    hey there Im Crystal..we're doing ours July 15, 2012  Sophia...we're renewing our vows too! So YAY!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi Ladies! I'm Jennifer and my fiance' and I have decided on 7/7/12 as our wedding day.  I will graduate college next year and he will be in Afghanastan, so 2012 was our obvious choice.  It seems so far away but I'm sure time will fly by before we all know it!! Congratulations to us all!!
  • Options
    Yep! My name is Sarah and my fiance' is Tim. We're getting married July 4, 2012. Thats the year I turn 21! We're thinking of having our wedding at the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park and then for our honeymoon, we agree'd on going to Hawaii so I hope that things go well for us the next 2 years.

Congrats to the rest of you!!
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Melissa, and while we haven't set a date yet, the FI wants the wedding in July 2012. I'm in Austin, Texas, so I'm trying to get us to push it earlier or later in the year so it's not so hellish hot. >.>;;;

But it's good to know I'm not the only one who's started planning!
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vicky and we're getting married July 14, 2012.  It will be 7 years to the day from the first timethat  we said "I love you" and  2 years to the day that he proposed!  We are trying to save money not only for a wedding but for life after so the two years seemed appropriate.  Also we are both in weddings next summer in June and August so we didn't want to just squeeze it in. 
  • Options
    Hey girls!!
    My name is Chastyti and my FI is Tyler. We arent FOR SURE that we will be a 2012 couple, bcuz the FI wants to go ahead and get married in July of 2011. But i think with college and everything else going on 2012 will be better. I wont graduate until May of '13 and Tyler wont be till the year after that. Plus, i'm pretty sure we're gonna have to pay for most of this ourselves and we have TONS of friends and family! I'm thinking July 27,2012 bcuz it will be 2 years to the day that he proposed. and we got engaged on our 6 month mark :) I really hope it works out!
  • Options
    Congrats on all the July 2012 brides, we are getting married on July 21, 2012.  We are waiting so long, because we are paying for it ourselves, and we both finishing school shortly before the wedding.
  • Options
    Congrats to all the July 2012 Brides.  My name is Kelly and I will be getting married on July 21, 2012.  We decided to wait so long to get married, is because my FI will be finishing school May of 2012, and I will be finishing shortly after we get married.  We are also paying for our wedding ourselves so we needed to lengthen our engagement.
  • Options
    Hey everyone! Im Kaitlyn, i got engaged just 4 weeks ago. We're planning July 7th or 21st 2012. I have a thing for odd numbers :) I picked July just because we did get engaged in July and i love summer! Living in Wisconsin, summers are short so i want to enjoy every year with my anniversary. Were waiting til 2012 because i am as well in school for nursing and we need time to save and a year just wasn't enough. I love planning!
  • Options
    Hi all,
    We are setting July 28th as our tentative date. We keep moving it around since we have been engaged since Dec of 2008. We both are in college and i will graduate May of 2012 and he will graduate 2013. It needs to hurry up and get here!
  • Options
    I am getting married in July 2012 as well. We haven't set an exact date yet but we were thinking late July like the 26th. Which is a thursday, since most venues it will be cheaper than having the wedding on a sat.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats to all of us!
    We picked 2012 because it would give ample planning time (so I hope) and hopefully minimize stress.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards