Ohio-Toledo
Options

Outdoor Ceremony/Reception Venue

Hello!

I'm from out of town, but my fiance and are interested in having our wedding near Toledo and were wondering if anyone knew of any outdoor venue areas that would work with about 100 or less guests.

Thanks so much for your help!!

Re: Outdoor Ceremony/Reception Venue

• Options

Hi!! When are you planning on getting married?? My fiancee and I are from Toledo but live far away due to military. We are planning a wedding there as well for next year. I have been looking as well. There are many options available. The Toledo Zoo has a beautiful garden, the botanical gardens are also very nice. We are looking at the metroparks right now. There are many different areas to choose from and they are very decently priced. You have to provide everything yourself though.

• Options
    I second looking into the metro parks.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We hosted about 90 people at Pearson Park.  We were happy with our decision to have the ceremony at one of the metroparks.  Let me know if there are any questions I can answer.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    We just went to a wedding at a place called Schedel Arboretum and Gardens.  It was beautiful
  • Options
    The Litzenberg Memorial Woods outside of Findlay would be really neat!  It's about an hour an a half south of Toledo. =]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards