New Jersey
Options

Park Avenue Club?

Hi! Does anyone have any thoughts, feedback or photos of the Park Avenue Club? I love the concept (they donate their profits to charity, have a great menu) but am leary of having my reception in a tent.  Would love feedback!

Re: Park Avenue Club?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to see the Park Ave club and really loved it.  The cocktail room is in like an old barn or something but its much more modernized- trust me, I like modern- I am getting married at the Rockleigh lol.  I forget the guys name but he was super helpful and willing to work in any budget.  The tent is a cool different option versus a standard room. He will show you pics of weddings in the room and you forget you are in a tent.  The ceiling looks like pretty fabric.  I wound up picking standard but I was truly considering it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got married their last October and I cannot say enough good things about them. The way they treat you first and foremost every time you come in is above and beyond. You have to become a member to book and we are never letting go of our membership, we go all the time. The food was amazing and I think much better than some of the more expensive/well known places in NJ. The room is plain and I think it is all about what you do with it. You defintiley need up lighting and we went with ceiling lighting as well. Here are a few pictures:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards