Not Engaged Yet

I think I want to marry...

...my new Droid. I've had it for all of two hours and I'm already addicted.

Any gadget in your life that you just love to bits?

Re: I think I want to marry...

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_think-want-marry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:aa6b2ef5-3dc2-42a8-aec8-a5791ab4b83bPost:57312ffc-e887-460e-b8de-697b060ba594">I think I want to marry...</a>:
    [QUOTE]...my new Droid. I've had it for all of two hours and I'm already addicted. Any gadget in your life that you just love to bits?
    Posted by GreenPepperBurger[/QUOTE]

My Blackberry since I installed Epocrates Rx  I have been in love <3,
    We have had many months of joy and happiness.
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • loopy82loopy82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gadgets and I don't tend to get along very well. They always end up doing something I don't want them to. Or not doing something I want them to.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My Kindle.  BF got it for my for my bday, and compains because he's lost attention since.
    Silly boy, he had to have known how this would go....

I'm reading Are you There Vodka? by Chelsea Handler right now.  My battery died during lunch, and I'm ready to go home and charge it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Technology hates me, but I do love my kindle (which my mother has stolen from me for the past couple of months)!

• edited December 2011
    I love my Kindle too, if for no other reason that it reads PDFs. That means I don't have to print out the readings my professors send me.

And Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea is Handler's best book, I think.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_think-want-marry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:aa6b2ef5-3dc2-42a8-aec8-a5791ab4b83bPost:0928473d-d40b-4cf5-973d-4c7cc16d2d97">Re: I think I want to marry...</a>:
    [QUOTE]My Kindle.  BF got it for my for my bday, and compains because he's lost attention since. Silly boy, he had to have known how this would go.... I'm reading Are you There Vodka? by Chelsea Handler right now.  My battery died during lunch, and I'm ready to go home and charge it.
    Posted by Wrkn925[/QUOTE]

I've been thinking about getting a kindle for a while now but always change my mind for lame reasons, I think I am being cheap :(
    That book is insanely funny,I love her!!
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    My iPad. DD LOVES it. She'll switch between mine and BFs because of the different games. His has SpongeBob episodes and Futurama on it, so she watches those a lot. One of the things I don't like is I can't post replies to anything here on TK.
    I'm not good at feelings.

• HeartOverMindHeartOverMind member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I'm not a big tech-person. I don't really have anything I love, although if I had a digital camera (which I should have soon) I would like that very much.
    "Why does a girl have to be so silly to catch a husband?" ~~~Scarlett O'Hara Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Beads921Beads921 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My iPhone. I shattered the screen on Halloween. It was the greatest tragedy of my life, but was repaired the next day.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm only on chapter 3 of this book, but My Horizontal Life was hilarious.  It only took two days to read.
  • edited December 2011
    I have a Blackberry Pearl Flip and I'm having anxiety attacks over having to get a new phone when I switch from TMobile to Verizon...

Aside from that... my laptop... we snuggle at night LOL

EDIT: I totally want a Kindle... I just wasnt sure what's better... the Kindle or one of the other readers out there...
  • Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_think-want-marry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:aa6b2ef5-3dc2-42a8-aec8-a5791ab4b83bPost:798e77a0-8aef-4384-ad7e-1dcf24f4a012">Re: I think I want to marry...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a Blackberry Pearl Flip and I'm having anxiety attacks over having to get a new phone when I switch from TMobile to Verizon... Aside from that... my laptop... we snuggle at night LOL EDIT: I totally want a Kindle... I just wasnt sure what's better... the Kindle or one of the other readers out there...
    Posted by LyzMcFlyz[/QUOTE]

Kindle is pretty awesome.  I have the 3G one, so I can get on Amazon with it, buy a book, and it's there before I can get to the home screen.

The only thing that bothers me is that I can't share.  My coworker has a Sony E-reader, and she can share her books and "check out" books from her library.  I can only get books from Amazon.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm stealing Heart's Digital Camera idea. I'm not much for electronics...but my camera takes perfect pics every time. I swear it's the reason I am able to sell so much on Craigslist...things look better in the pic than in real life!
  • HeartOverMindHeartOverMind member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_think-want-marry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:aa6b2ef5-3dc2-42a8-aec8-a5791ab4b83bPost:db12edbc-ea92-49b4-8ff4-fe71f1db3040">Re: I think I want to marry...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm stealing Heart's Digital Camera idea. I'm not much for electronics...but my camera takes perfect pics every time. I swear it's the reason I am able to sell so much on Craigslist...things look better in the pic than in real life!
    Posted by allusive007[/QUOTE]

What kind of camera do you have?
    "Why does a girl have to be so silly to catch a husband?" ~~~Scarlett O'Hara Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • MidniteRaeMidniteRae member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love my camera, my nook, and my external hard drive.
    I love a certain Sony laptop(I can place my Sony camera on the laptop and it will automatically upload the pictures without a cord) that I am wishing for...
    "You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury 
  • leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I love my iPhone and my MacBook. They both get used every single day.

• edited December 2011
    A Sony Cyber-Shot in Pink. I wanted silver originally, but all they had left was pink, and now I actually really like the pink!
  • desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I have an iPod touch,and I <3 it. I love that I can read a book, listen to music, stream video, and play sudoku all on the same handy dandy little device. 

I like having all those apps without having them on my phone. Makes it easier to ignore people and enjoy my alone time. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• edited December 2011
    I don't really have any gadgets...my phone is a grandma phone, I don't have a TV, and my laptop is like 5 years old. I can't say that I really want any gadgets either, except for maybe some kitchen gadgets :)
    Married! :) 5/19/12 The Domesticals

• edited December 2011
    I have fallen in love with the NOOKcolor!! It comes out 11/26! YAY

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/nookcolor/?cds2Pid=35700
  • marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My iPhone. Loooooove. I just downloaded two apps that the NY Times recommended as must-have, Star Walk (you point it toward the sky and it identifies constellations and other heavenly bodies) and Angry Birds (you hurl angry birds at evil piggies, yay). Pretty sweet. Not to mention the Netflix app, crossword puzzles when I can't sleep, podcasts...le sigh!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards