June 2012 Weddings

QOTD 5/16

2»

Re: QOTD 5/16

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_qotd-516?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:3b254a5a-b427-4fd2-bf50-4db7a6db64e9Post:e6d24500-bdbb-4e5d-ad42-f92e400f1b46">Re: QOTD 5/16</a>:
    [QUOTE]Watch: Football Play: Golf I think its pretty obvious.... Id get throttled in football and getting tackled really doesnt interest me.
    Posted by chelseakopperud[/QUOTE]

Mine is the same as this. Can't play football but I like the sport and I love to play golf, but watching it puts me right to sleep.
  • Watch: FOOTBALL!! Any football college and NFL, but especially SEC. I feel like growing up in the South, it's hard NOT to like football. Play: Dance? Haha I've never played an organized sport. But, I love to run and workout. Dance has been my life since I was 3 y/o, and I was never put into sports. I cheered in high school and loved it, too. My favorite part of dancing is when an audience member tells me that I had an emotional effect on them. The point of dance is to trigger an emotion in the audience whatever emotion the dance ishappy, sad, bubbly..., and it's the best feeling knowing that you've accomplished that.
  • I am a sports junkie!

Watch: college basketball and football, anything with the Olympics, soccer, and figure skating

Play: I have figure skated for years and continue to do so. My FI and I play on several different sports teams but my favs our soccer and sand v-ball. We are also runners with our dogs. 

Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards