March 2012 Weddings
Options

Drama and no photographer with 2 days to go

I posted some of this on FB, but I thought  that I would post here as well.  

Anyway, its been pretty crazy here lately.  One of our groomsmen dropped out without any explanation, FI's mother is not coming (I've never met her...long story) and we have to get a new photographer tomorrow since ours had to make a last minute trip to Australia to see his very sick mother.  I totally understand from his point of view, but now we have to meet with the studio and get a new photographer with 2 days until the wedding.  Talk about stress!  

Thanks for the vest ladies, and sorry I've been MIA lately.  It's been a crazy few weeks.
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
168image Are Invited to celebrate with the Newlyweds!
79image Will be joining the celebration
67image Can't make it
22image Are Procrastinating

RSVP Date 2/9

Re: Drama and no photographer with 2 days to go

• Options
    OMG!  How terrible.  I feel your pain.  It seems like lots of things are unraveling or going awry at the last minute.  Hang in there!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck!  I'm sure everything will be fine.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

That is a lot to have to deal with right before a wedding.  As if they aren't already stressful.  I am sure the photographer will be just as good, if not better than the one you previously had.  You will also be having so much fun on your wedding day, you will probably forget about who isn't there.  I know it may be harder for your FI knowing his mom isn't there but when he sees you that day, I am sure it will make everything better!

• Options
    That sucks.  We had to get a new photographer last week because ours got fired.  Take a minute and breathe. Everything will work out.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm meeting with the photographer tomorrow at 9:30am.  I hope all goes well.  

We also found out that the praline place that is shipping our wedding favors made a mistake on the shipping.  They were supposed to arrive today, but they are not arriving until EOB the day of the wedding.  So they will fold them at the UPS office for us to pick them up the day of the wedding.  Ugh.  Not happy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
    168image Are Invited to celebrate with the Newlyweds!
    79image Will be joining the celebration
    67image Can't make it
    22image Are Procrastinating

RSVP Date 2/9
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards