Canada

Engagement Shoot outfit - help needed!

My Fiance and I are having our engagement shoot done soon (October) and I am looking for thoughts on what to wear and not wear. My thoughts are that he wears jeans with dress shoes and a nice sweater or button up shirt in the blue, grey or black family. I was going to wear jeans (dark blue) with black heels (boots or shoes?) and am debating on my top. Do I go black, dark purple, grey or something else. We are not dressy people so we want to keep it casual. Any help, links, suggestions, would be great! Thanks :)

Re: Engagement Shoot outfit - help needed!

• MadisonpennyMadisonpenny member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When I did my e-pics shoot I was told to avoid busy patterns and try to keep what we wear to similar colors. For example if I was to wear a bright purple don't have him wearing bright yellow.  I would say that if he wears any of the 3 colors you mentioned your good with either 3 you were thinking for yourself.  Wear what your comfortable in cause you'll act more natural because having pictures taken and having ppl gawk at you is uncomfortable in itself.
    . Anniversary aandt image
  • miellenmiellen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you can, bring a change of clothes! Then you can have a more classic look and then a fun, brighter one too.
  • edited December 2011
    We just did our engagement photos yesterday.....both fi and I wore jeans, then I wore a brown top and he wore a very light brown button up shirt. We went pretty casual and our pictures look awesome.....at least from what I saw on our photographer's camera.

• mattycammattycam member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We wore solid colours (they were our wedding colours) and it really popped in the photos. We were dressed casually.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards