Options

Harry Potter poll!!!!

13»

Re: Harry Potter poll!!!!

• Options
    bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_harry-potter-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:20005ca5-ab4d-48e3-9404-c28c2f8d4284Post:1cdde0b1-3033-4e90-89a9-9e6d70ed39dd">Re: Harry Potter poll!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Harry Potter poll!!!! : She's always said that, while she doesn't plan to write any more Potter, she'd never rule out the possibility altogether. I think a lot of people would roll their eyes if she wrote something else, but I know I would be first in line for a Marauder-era series.
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know. Maybe one day she will decide to stop teasing Potter fans with just maybes anddit it.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_harry-potter-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:20005ca5-ab4d-48e3-9404-c28c2f8d4284Post:1cdde0b1-3033-4e90-89a9-9e6d70ed39dd">Re: Harry Potter poll!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Harry Potter poll!!!! : She's always said that, while she doesn't plan to write any more Potter, she'd never rule out the possibility altogether. I think a lot of people would roll their eyes if she wrote something else, but I know I would be first in line for a <strong>Marauder-era series.</strong>

<div>Yes please. </div>
  • Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

I picked Herminie.  I totally identify her, gets along better with boys then girls, isn't popular, know at all, book worm, spent more time with books then people, and get picked on.  But I really identify with Lunar and Ginny too, I was sad Ginny wasn't on the list.  Then again I think one of the best things about the books is that you can, at some point, identify with each character in the book.  I think that is what makes the books so great.

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_harry-potter-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:20005ca5-ab4d-48e3-9404-c28c2f8d4284Post:1cdde0b1-3033-4e90-89a9-9e6d70ed39dd">Re: Harry Potter poll!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Harry Potter poll!!!! : She's always said that, while she doesn't plan to write any more Potter, she'd never rule out the possibility altogether. I think a lot of people would roll their eyes if she wrote something else, but I know I would be first in line for a Marauder-era series.

What would you all think if she made a continued series about their children going to Hogwarts? I always thought that would be awesome... My brother thinks its overkill but for me.. these books could go on forever and I'd be there reading them.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    kibo8kibo8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hermione! She gets to go on all the awesome adventures, and she pretty much always saves the day (even though Harry gets the credit). Plus, I feel as though we are a lot alike. She is kind of a snot and a perfectionish early on, which cracked me up.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I picked Luna because I am her... pretty much. I used to dress like her in high school (with a dark twist). Only differences are that I have brown hair, brown eyes, and glasses.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards