Wedding Etiquette Forum

FFT?/GOOD MORNING AWESOME EENERS!!!

Re: FFT?/GOOD MORNING AWESOME EENERS!!!

• Matilda, my thought is this:

Should we take down wedding tickers because somebody's BF might not have proposed when they wanted?  Or because somebody's engagement might have been broken? 

Should we take down anniversary tickers because people might have gotten divorced? 

Should I be really upset when somebody talks about their grandfather attending their wedding, and delete their posts, since mine passed away and wasn't able to attend my wedding? 

It would be in appropriate for me to be all snotty to somebody about it.  And there's a whole board on TB that I'm not supposed to post on because I'm KU (T-TTC).  But on an ETIQUETTE board for WEDDING stuff?  Really?  I just think you're taking this issue overboard and not thinking about the big picture.  Where do you draw the line?  How is that line right?  Why is there even really a line for this particular scenario? 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • My husband doesn't really have useful skills. He's really, really smart, but in a non-useful way.

Ok, I'm home! But I'm cooking dinner, so I'm ducking out again.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Lol, thanks guys! It was my best halloween ever.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Here's my cute little church:
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fft?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6cc65dd7-abf6-4edf-9e40-854c809d282cPost:8a033bfe-67e1-4cd1-8e38-43a6f6cffed6">Re: FFT?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think the spring would  be an awesome time to go.  I checked out these cottages a couple miles from the sanctuary and they are 3 & 4 bedrooms and roughly 135 - 150 per person for 4 nights, not too bad. 
    Posted by pinkpinot[/QUOTE]
    that would be awesome.    i told my H I was going to go, he just kinda rolled his eyes and told me not to come home with another pet.
    Photobucket
  • And one more because it's hilarious. the dildo became the star of the party. It was ALL OVER the place.

"In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Wait, where are you guys going? I live 4 hours from Vegas!

Also, I'm drinking wine. White, we got on our HM.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • I mean, they were all about mycock.
  • Mery, we are trying to plan a trip and volunteer for a couple days at Best Friends Sanctuary and chill with the doggies in DogTown.  You should come!  It's in Angel Canyon and the views are absolutely breathtaking.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ok I feel really bad that I keep referring to M&R as M&K because I saw another MandK earlier and she seemed pretty nice :-/

And I went to an awesome church built into the side of a mountain in Arizona and the name of the town is escaping me right now.
  • Anyone can come, the more the merrier. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am so excited Pink.  Like I'm giddy.  
    Photobucket
  • well that's true. but you're still going to GTG...no one wants to come to Mississippi lol there's nothing fun here. However, Andy is going to be in New Orleans tomorrow - I could always go attack her and he like "Hey crazy forced knottie GTG that you knew nothing about! creepster!"...no that wouldn't be cool. I'll gladly meet anyone in New Orleans it's way more fun than Jackson =)
  • Ok, here's my engagement pictures!

http://s823.photobucket.com/albums/zz160/Louisvillebride21/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20
  • Me too!  I want to go now but I will patiently wait for warmer weather.  UmmmI I'm going to be like a 13 year old BIEBER fan when and if I meet John Garcia.  Swoon.  I love a man who loves dogs.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • H has just told me to step away from the keyboard because I'm slightly intoxicated and he heard me say "blackcock" really loudly lol. Have a good night, girls!
  • OK, I'm off to the stores.
    If this is still going when I get back, I stop back in.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Pink - do you sponsor anyone there?  I used to sponsor a rabbit but he died :(  I'm going to do another one.  I should do it right now actually.
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fft?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6cc65dd7-abf6-4edf-9e40-854c809d282cPost:fbec6012-b4dd-484d-b030-fb24af68c190">Re: FFT?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFT? : To Best Friends in Kanab, Utah.
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]

<div>Ah, other direction. Utah is very, very pretty though. My aunt lives there, but in the northern part. The whole state is nice.</div>
    my read shelf:
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Ohhh very pretty pictures
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fft?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6cc65dd7-abf6-4edf-9e40-854c809d282cPost:60142ef3-47ae-4047-a4db-877443fd397e">Re: FFT?</a>:
    [QUOTE]well that's true. but you're still going to GTG...no one wants to come to Mississippi lol there's nothing fun here. However, Andy is going to be in New Orleans tomorrow - I could always go attack her and he like "Hey crazy forced knottie GTG that you knew nothing about! creepster!"...no that wouldn't be cool. I'll gladly meet anyone in New Orleans it's way more fun than Jackson =)
    Posted by LDYGTR13[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Do you live in Jackson? I went there once! Too bad it was 2.5 years ago, before I was engaged and before I was on TK. </div>
    my read shelf:
    40/112

Photobucket
  • So, uh, stir fry veggies are supposed to be kind crisp, right? Cause mine are almost raw, but my tofu is practically burning. I probably should have blanched them first, but dammit, stirfry should be a one pot dish!
    my read shelf:
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Um, so facebook has gotten creepy. I'm tagging people from halloween. if a picture has multiple people, it seperates it into a different screen. it's like face recognition.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fft?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6cc65dd7-abf6-4edf-9e40-854c809d282cPost:6179f52a-11c6-4dc5-9f84-8c69b75d2cda">Re: FFT?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anyone can come, the more the merrier. 
    Posted by pinkpinot[/QUOTE]
    :::waves hands:::::: CAN I COME?!?!?!?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mmmm stir fry.  Do you steam the veggies first?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • YES ANDYYYY!!

LVB I noticed that when I posted my wedding photos!  It's like an auto tag thing and it kept mixing me, my sister and SIL's faces up.  I guess facebook can't tell the difference between blondes.

I finished Stephen King's UR today.  Meh.  I didn't like afterall. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • LVB - love the photos. They are sooooo good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards