Not Engaged Yet
Options

Funny...

I just ran into my VP and she was wearing a coat with black feathers. My first thought was that she looked like cruella devil from 101 dalmations... and now I can't get the song out of my head.
www.nurseyk.weebly.com

Re: Funny...

• Options
    Lol. Too funny. It was probably something very "high fashion", which I find usually just looks ridiculous (unless done very carefully). But I'm a jeans and cardigan kind of girl, so my opinion probably doesn't count for much.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    When is your last day of work? Are you working all of next week? 10 days?!??!!?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    EEK!!

My last day is next Thursday, and it will be a half day. :) That day will be for me to get a massage, my nails done, and my dog to the boarding house.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING EXCITED!

(I had to get that out)
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_funny-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:ea5017da-c9c0-4bc6-a638-9e957ecea2e1Post:b5848a61-9d4b-4958-b944-bba0b04840fd">Re: Funny...</a>:
    [QUOTE]EEK!! My last day is next Thursday, and it will be a half day. :) That day will be for me to get a massage, my nails done, and my dog to the boarding house. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING EXCITED! (I had to get that out)
    Posted by NurseyK[/QUOTE]
     <div>Beads Likes this.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    If she doesn't scare you, no evil thing will
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards