Christian Weddings

QOTW - Week of 3/27/11 - Gift Registry

It seems like a lot of you are having showers recently so I thought this would be a good QOTW.  

Where did you register (or where do you plan to register)?

What were the three things you were/are the most excited to get off of your registry?

Re: QOTW - Week of 3/27/11 - Gift Registry

• edited December 2011
    I registered at Pampered Chef and had a Pampered Chef shower.  :P

I think I was most excited to get:
    - 1 cup prep bowls and lids (I use little bowls for EVERYTHING)

- Handy scraper (so I don't have to touch Clint's chopped up onions)

- Pretty much everything else from Pampered Chef.  :P  But I really wanted TWO oven mitts because they only sell them individually.  So I'm glad I got two.  :)

CW Siggy : Favorite Flower
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Any and all God created. Each one is a masterpiece. :)

I'm married!! As of May 1st, 2011. :)

Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    We registered at BB&B, Target, and a small one at Pfaltzgraff. 

I'm REALLY excited about the stand mixer, pot & pan set, and the crock pot. :)
  • iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We registered at Kohl's and Target.  I had lived on my own for a long time so I had everything already so I wasn't sure what we were going to register for.  But a lady in my church goes to Kentucky a lot and brings household items down there (to an area where people don't really have much) so I decided that I would register for all new things and donate my used things to her as long as they were still in good condition.  We didn't register for china.  Miss Louise was so appreciative of everything that I gave her and it felt so good to give the stuff to her knowing that it would go to good use.  

I was most excited to get our new glasses, toaster oven and TV tables.

Beth - I love Pampered Chef and all of my PC things.  I just don't like how expensive it all is but it does last a long time!  My favorite PC item is my ice cream scoop.  I LOVE it!  And I got it at a yard sale for 25 cents (still in the box)!
  • GJones27GJones27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Macy's and Pottery Barn.  I'm most excited to get a blender.  I've been needing one for years.  
  • edited December 2011
    Bed, Bath & Beyond and Target (like Emily).

I am most excited about our bedding (we both love it!)... and probably the Kitchenaid mixer and I am excited about the things that people say we will never use like the fondue set and the panini maker! Oh and also the board games and tennis rackets because we love games! Game nights are our fave! 
  • edited December 2011
    We havent registered yet. (we will when FI is home in 6 weeks!!!) 

But we will register at Bed, Bath, and Beyond & Target. (: Like Emily and Ash. 

There is a coffee maker/espresso machine that i found at BB&B that i FELL IN LOVE WITH! also some really cute aprons from there..and possibly a bed set. (: we will see!

• edited December 2011
    We are Registered at Macy's and Williams and Somona.

I'm most looking forward to this pancake pan

and this mixer, along with all the attachments :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We registered at Macy's and Linens N Things.  I was most excited for the toaster oven and mixer (Alyssa, i have the one you registered for, same color and everything!)  H was most excited about the 99 cent pub glasses he wanted.
  • edited December 2011
    Like Ash, Emily and Monica (hehe) we registered at Target, BB&B and a smaller one at Kolhs. We have already gotten some of the stuff I wanted to get like the toaster oven and hair clippers (so far I have cut Fi's hair 3 times and hair clippers are awesome).

I am most excited to finish getting the rest of the bathroom set, the food network stuff and the george forman grill.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • kitkat610kitkat610 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We registered at Crate and Barrel and BB&B.

I am most excited about new pots and pans! I had a beautiful set but my roommate for the last couple years did not treat them well so on to the new ones :)

Also, I really want the Dutch Oven. It is pretty expenive though.

FI is most excited about the poached eggs pan. I dont know how to use it yet, but I guess I will learn if we get it :)

PS iamjoesgurl - I love that you donated your stuff! We have been doing a lot of that lately! Trying to combine households is tough and its great to give in the process
  • mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    edited December 2011
    We're registering at Bed, Bath & Beyond and Kohl's for sure. And then maybe Target. We haven't done it yet, but my grandma is talking about throwing a shower so we probably need to get on that. Hah.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • edited December 2011
    Bed Bath Beyond, William-Sonoma, Macy's

I REALLY want the sewinbg machine!  Already order about 6 patterns for things I want to make (mostly dresses).

Kitchenaid mixer

FI is really looking forward to a new vacuum.
  • iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks kitkat.  I'm just glad that they went to someone who could use them!
  • edited December 2011
    Macy's and Target! Can NOT wait for the lovely china! 
  • katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where did you register (or where do you plan to register)?

BB&B, Macy's and Pottery Barn

What were the three things you were/are the most excited to get off of your registry?

1. KitchenAid Mixer
    2. Our china
    3. Ice cream maker!
  • edited December 2011
    BB&B and Williams-Sonoma

1. Kitchen Aid Mixer
    2. Breadmaker
    3. Bedding
  • edited December 2011

Haven't registered yet, but Kohl's and Target are on the list.

I was able to get a lot of stuff from friend donations -- most of it from the realtor's friend who passed away, and her kids were getting rid of a lot. So it's a big mish-mash as far as cookware and containers. My main cups, bowls, plates, and utensils I bought myself at Walmart.

Wish-list (to put on registry when we start):
    * bedding
    * electric blanket (the one I have is twin sized)
    * towels (nothing in my linen closet matches)
    * another mixing bowl (my sis gave me a great one for Christmas)
    * casserole dishes
    * storage containers for flour, sugar, etc. -- I like the ones I have, but they're $15-20 apiece, and I've only found them at a specialty kitchen store
    * coffeemaker or Keurig? -- I don't drink coffee, but he goes to a local chain a lot (sorta like a hometown Starbucks)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards