January 2013 Weddings
Options

All Done

Ive got everything done except 4 the brides maids dresses and the maid of honor's dress. talk about difficult 2 find. 

Re: All Done

• Options
    That's so impressive.  I've made no progress in the last few weeks.

346 Invited imageimage 206 Are ready to party!! image 115 Are missing out image 28 Are making me wait Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm stagnating also.  Just cannot find a JP that I feel like we're connecting with.  Ugh!   Once we (finally) get that squared away, it's time to find a DJ and then we're really done with all the big stuff. 
  • Options
    I'm basically all done too! I don't know what to do with myself. I just need to order the cake... which for January, won't be too difficult. I even have my bridesmaids gifts... January better hurry up :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    So jealous! :) Congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    So jealous of you organized brides. Thankfully I have a truly great MOH who loves to keep reminding me of all the things I should be doing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ok, wedding has been bumped 2 May, 2013. unfortunately the kids's schedule was a conflict that we couldnt resolve. so we opted 2 go with a spring wedding. which will still work. Now i can have an outdoor wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards