Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

budget beach ceremony advice in southern california

Hey everyone! I just moved to southern California with my fiancee because he got accepted to medical school out here. We are in the market to find a budget beach wedding venue. Of course, as soon as I typed that into google, about a gazillion sites came up. Its all so confusing! I just want to find a place that is gorgeous and lower in budget. We will only be having about 25 people at the wedding. I am not a fan of doing it at a public park, solely based on the fact that its public- people and their dogs/children could be in the pictures/background causing distractions. Plus, I'd like to avoid the gawking. Does anyone have any suggestions on a nice place to get married on the beach in SoCal? Please help!!! :)

Re: budget beach ceremony advice in southern california

• staar987staar987 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited August 2012
    I would suggest posting this on the Local Boards to the left. The Orange County Board isn't super active, but I remember reading some posts about beach weddings so I'm sure you can find some on there. I don't know of any private areas on the beach here, but some of the other girls on there might know.

ETA: LINK to a beach post on the OC boards.

• Yeah, the So Cal board is dead.  We looked at Hotel Laguna and you can get married on the beach and the reception was decently reasonable.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards