Favors
Options

Wine Glass Etching?

HI All!
I am throwing a wine themed bridal shower for my sister and the favors are wine glasses.  Everyone will use their own glass for the tasting (which will have a tag with their name on it), and then take the glass home with them as a momento.

Question -
What should the glass say?  I have been using the slogan "Uncorking showers of happiness for Kristin and Joe", but I'm not sure if that is too much.
A friend also suggesting having 2 wine glasses - One with "I love RED" and the other with "I love WHITE" and have people choose their glass.

What do you think?
Any other ideas?

Thanks!

Re: Wine Glass Etching?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I like the red or white idea!

I think it would be cute if you did their monograms on them, for a more personalized feel and they would definitely be excited about using the glasses again! I'm just not sure I would use a wine glass again that had something for another couple on it.

Good luck! Cute idea! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Etch a design and nothing more.  Nobody is going to use something with your name or "I love..." written on it.
    Proud to be an old married hag!! image
  • Options
    mastewarmastewar member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe a slogan on the glass is too much. Maybe a small picture would be better. I'm thinking a picture of a bunch of grapes etched on the glass. An actual slogan on the glasses may be too much. Keep the slogan to the invites/stationary.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards