Canada
Options

Table Linens and Chair Covers

Anyone know where to purchase these things in Canada?  I am fearing the shipping and brokerage fees.  I much rather buy from a Canadian company if possible.  I am in Alberta, so I get there will be shipping costs involved, however it is the brokerage fees.....

Re: Table Linens and Chair Covers

• Options
    MadisonpennyMadisonpenny member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think most people just rent these items instead of buying them. Check your yellowpages for local rental businesses. Many large Djs, or caterers rents these out among other items.
    . Anniversary aandt image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have looked into it.  It extremely pricey.  That is the route I was going to go, until I was able to purchase some of what I wanted on kijiji and was directed to an American website where I can purchase what I want for cheaper than what is to rent and then I can in return sell them and get some of my cost back.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I considered it too, but in the end I wouldn't be saving much $$ and I'd have to deal with all of it afterwards. Same with table runners - I thought making them would be better, but it really doesn't save any money (or time!). Cost isn't always the issue however and if I had the time and extra money, it would be nice to get something extra unique.
    invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards