Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Wedding websites

Hi guys! Anyone have a wedding website. I was going to use the one on the knot here, but the URL is crazy long. I am thinking I need to maybe go to a site that you pay for one but I dont know which one.

Re: Wedding websites

• Options
    Danigirl259Danigirl259 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I use weebly.com and have been really pleased with it
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You don't pay for this one but I am in love with it!!

www.weddingmapper.com

• Options
    bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I liked mywedding.com.  It was really easy to use and you can link your registries to the Registry page.  Very easy!  Tons of designs to use as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I sencond mywedding.com
    It really has all I need and it even has an online RSVP function
  • Options
    cutypie953cutypie953 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using brides.com.  I love that there are links already sent up for you, an online RSVP you can use, and you can even have a song playing when guests enter your site.  You can also name the site, "whatever-you-want.brides.com"  very easy to use!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay. Thanks guys!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using wedsite.com for ours. We have received sooooo many compliments thus far.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using wedding tracker and I like it so far. I still have to play around with it a little more though. You have to pay for this website so I don't know if that's what you're looking for, but it's 30$ for a year I think. The good thing is that you can actually pick your web address that doesn't have any other long string of words/letters/numbers in it. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards