Favors
Options

MAJOR ISSUES with the Knot wedding shop

I placed an order back in January and still have not received it!!  I have emailed and tried to call the customer service number 1-800-390-9784...is any one else having issues or know how i can contact them?...they had not problems taking over 200.00 from my credit card but never shipped my items

Re: MAJOR ISSUES with the Knot wedding shop

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have seen several posts lately about the Knot wedding shop.  I just ordered a couple of items so I hope we get them.  Good Luck!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    twilight.rosetwilight.rose member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't personally dealt with TK shop, but as PP said, there have been alot of complaints on this board lately. I'm so sorry you're having problems with your order.

If I were you, I would contact your credit card company and dispute the charge if the items have not shipped by this point. You may be able to have it removed.
    **i'm a little drunk on you and high on summertime** Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What happens when you call the 800 number? I would also dispute the charges at this point.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

The same thing happened to me, but they responded to my email saying the order was still processing. It now says it has shipped and should be here Friday, so we will see if that happens. I'd do like others have said and call your credit card company to get the charge removed, since TK 1-800 rang over and over without an answer for me.

Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have ordered from them twice and I must say it does take a while to get your items and sometimes they ship things separately but when I have had problems I was able to get through on the 800 number and someone was willing to work with me just takes a while to get the items from them.
  • Options
    celenabellacelenabella member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone for your feed back..i just yesterday got the napkins I ordered ...3 months seems a little extreme..still waiting on a few other things...no email to say items shipped nothing it just showed up..i called again yesterday and was on hold for over 30 minutes then the call disconnected..i wont be ordering from this site again!!! i feel like i will just need to order other items at this point from another vendor and call my credit card commpany
  • Options
    AZMagnini14AZMagnini14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My things took 2 months to get here, but they charged me the week I bought them. I ordered almost $200 worth of goods and the first package came with a $10 tote in it and that was it. I was on hold for an hour two days in a row, and they told me the rest of the order must have gotten lost. It took 3 more shipments over 2 months before I got the rest. Such a hassle I will never buy from them again. I FEEL YOUR PAIN!
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options
    Vivianl13Vivianl13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was charged twice for the items that I ordered!! Did that happen to anyone else??!!
  • Options
    helgak99helgak99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered three boxes of napkins, took two weeks to get an acknowledgement but after that I got them in a week. 
  • Options
    cataylo2cataylo2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I made 3 orders with TheKnot.  Only one order came with the items shipped together.  The other two I had to wait a month to recieve the first shipment and then had to contact them asking where the rest was.  The standard response I got was "backordered and we have absolutely no idea when it won't be."  I found it completely unacceptable that I had to contact them to find out an item I ordered was backordered, and that they couldn't tell me ANY approximate date I could expect to recieve it.  I finally got all my items and they were of decent quality, but because of the lack of communication and general "who-cares-about-the-customer" attitude I will NEVER order from TheKnot again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards