Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Evening thread?

2»

Re: Evening thread?

• Options
    WINE.  Excellent idea ;)

Anyone want to see a couple crappy pictures?  Ugh, I really hope we get it.  I'm already decorating it in my head.  I have to stop.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Pffft, Aleigh, that's silly.  Nobody needs to send out invitations three months early.  H and I sent ours out eight weeks because about 85% of our guests were OOT (more like out of state), and even then, that was sort of pushing it.  We could have waited even longer.

"Etiquette snob."  Ha.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    We sent ours out at 8 weeks, and almost all our guests were OOT and we didn't do STDs.

• Options
    Yeah, J, show them!  I love looking at house pictures. 

• Options
    Hey Mica!  It is the old nighttime crew, yay!

J - good luck with everything.  The whole process of buying a house was so stressful, especially because we were out of state, H was deployed, and it was his VA loan.  But it was all so worth it.  I just painted my bedroom wall a bright orange/red color and didn't have to check with anyone first and don't have to repaint it if I don't want to!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hello! I just finished eating, H actually fixed dinner for once. I'm still going to have to get up in a few to make everything for lunches this week.

J, I want to see pictures!
  • Options
    Front of the house, obviously.  It's at the end of a cul de sac, which is awesome.

Dining and kitchen.  LOVE the tile backsplash, so so much.

Kitchen, duh.  Don't love the white counters, but they're not quite as bad in person.

One of the living areas.  This is the main floor.

Master.

Lower level living area.

View off the back deck.

• Options
    Very nice J.  I love looking at pictures of houses.  Fingers crossed that they accept your offer.  The kitchen looks nice!  And I love the ceilings in the master bedroom.
  • Options
    I love the island! If I ever own a house I'd love to have an open kitchen like that. I like to be able to interact with people while I cook.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-thread-23?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8286edda-47f8-4e65-99d7-9d3ff528a9ffPost:364905ad-ecb5-494e-87dc-6fb5081692f9">Re: Evening thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Very nice J.  I love looking at pictures of houses.  Fingers crossed that they accept your offer.  The kitchen looks nice!  And I love the ceilings in the master bedroom.
    Posted by ski2play[/QUOTE]

Yes, the vaulted ceiling in the master is very cool.  And I love the window.

AND THE MASTER HAS TWO CLOSETS.  They're both mine. ;)

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-thread-23?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8286edda-47f8-4e65-99d7-9d3ff528a9ffPost:f6bf34b6-bfec-4f93-a403-c35eb0769936">Re: Evening thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Evening thread? : Yes, the vaulted ceiling in the master is very cool.  And I love the window. <strong>AND THE MASTER HAS TWO CLOSETS.  They're both mine. ;)</strong>
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

That is a girl after my own heart!  Also, the fun you will have with the deck. 

The house we are purchasing has a wrap around deck on the front.  March 20th can not come soon enough for me!
  • Options
    J that is gorgeous!  I love the island and the vaulted ceilings!  I really hope you two get it.

• Options
    That is a great house.  I love the deck.
  • Options
    Thanks guys, I REALLY hope we get it.  UGH I wish she'd call!  Haha.

• Options
    Very pretty! I love looking at houses. I wish we could move. Half my friends currently own two homes. We definitely can't afford that. We're going to look into renting out our place and take it from there.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Wow J, those pictures are amazing!! I love the cabinets/set up and how the breakfast area overlooks the porch. 
  • Options
    Hey Meg, did you see I PMed you back?  Because I did :)

Yeah, it's nice that we don't have to worry about selling our house now.  Ugh.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_evening-thread-23?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:8286edda-47f8-4e65-99d7-9d3ff528a9ffPost:b1247a7f-96e9-443a-86fe-8e0250adb624">Re: Evening thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Meg, did you see I PMed you back?  Because I did :) Yeah, it's nice that we don't have to worry about selling our house now.  Ugh.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

<div>I did! I sent an email, let me know if you didn't get it.</div>
  • Options
    Meg, I emailed you back!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards