African American Weddings
Options

33 Days out and I'm still venting

So I'll be getting married in 33 days and I still have one groomsmen who hasn't gotten measured or paid on his tux.  Everyone me or my FI text or call he doesn't respond.  And to make it so bad, it's my sisters FI.  We've made the decision not to contact him anymore if we are a guy short, so be it.  One of our groomsmen will just have 2 women on his arm.  UGH, who am I kidding I'm PISSED even though it's not bothering my FI.  UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: 33 Days out and I'm still venting

• Options
    *breathe in, breathe out* Your wedding will be beautiful anyway :) Did you speak with your sister? Mayber her FI changed his mind?
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_33-days-out-and-im-still-venting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:952a4c59-3f0c-4561-9bd0-52ec659752bfPost:2fc9d378-233d-4736-984c-f21f23c3fa93">33 Days out and I'm still venting</a>:
    [QUOTE]So I'll be getting married in 33 days and I still have one groomsmen who hasn't gotten measured or paid on his tux.  Everyone me or my FI text or call he doesn't respond.  And to make it so bad, it's my sisters FI.  We've made the decision not to contact him anymore if we are a guy short, so be it.  One of our groomsmen will just have 2 women on his arm.  UGH, who am I kidding I'm PISSED even though it's not bothering my FI.  UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by MrsJFDixon[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Had the exact same situation. Luckily I have 2 MOH's so I think it will work out just fine. </div><div>
    </div><div>I know it's hard not to let it get to you especially if it doesn't bother fiance but things you have no control over, you just have to let it go. </div>
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Breath
    Smile....

your day will be amazing and one monkey wont stop you :) 

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Chile I understand. I hope he gets it together
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards