Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Anyone else staying in tonight?

Re: Anyone else staying in tonight?

• Options
    Thanks MUNI.  I'ts my attempt to win back Eagle's heart.  

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    YOU CAN!! And then go to collaborative problem solving training with me!
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I miss my Haymitch sig. May have to put it back to that one.

Oh Fishy, you know you want to prance around in your wedding dress on a golf course or something.
  • Options
    I like Cliffhangers, but Plinko was always my favorite.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_anyone-else-staying-in-tonight-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2f52b878-41d4-4372-9302-5e503a5cab6dPost:e1312b49-5b12-4a2a-8906-47e476ae14b2">Re: Anyone else staying in tonight?</a>:
    [QUOTE]YOU CAN!! And then go to collaborative problem solving training with me!
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

That sounds interesting!  I just went to a really awesome training on self-regulation in kids with ASD, ADHD, and sensory disorders.  I loved it.  I would have gone to a week long training on it if I had the chance.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_anyone-else-staying-in-tonight-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2f52b878-41d4-4372-9302-5e503a5cab6dPost:16ad3e5f-ae8c-4624-bb11-21f4f887ed04">Re: Anyone else staying in tonight?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone else staying in tonight? : You should come on the 24th. I might actually be able to meet up with you. But that week is the tail end of suuuuuper busy weeks at work, and I'm heading out of town(ish) the 27th-1st.
    Posted by mkrupar[/QUOTE]

<div>It's for work, so they're buying my tickets and stuff so I don't have much option on the dates :(</div>
  • Options
    Ha! No. Wedding attire is for...ya know..your wedding. I just really have a hard time getting the concept.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_anyone-else-staying-in-tonight-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2f52b878-41d4-4372-9302-5e503a5cab6dPost:d24dbfc7-e96d-4bd0-a04d-5a3df2ed9df5">Re: Anyone else staying in tonight?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've seen adorable TTD pics. That's neither here nor there. I just think the idea is dumb.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

<div>I've pretty much said this before too.  I've seen some awesome pics, but I never had any desire to do them.  Or e-pics.  Even if I ever got any desire now I'm far too lazy and cheap.  But I wouldn't see that happening anyways.  And yeah, I know you love quotes.</div>
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    MK that Haymitch sig brought me joy.  
  • Options
    I would maybe only consider doing a TTD if me, Fish, and 2 other knottties who golf wore them to golf and get hammered in.  
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_anyone-else-staying-in-tonight-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:2f52b878-41d4-4372-9302-5e503a5cab6dPost:30b98add-fa2c-47a4-a2e9-19140e0fd7f8">Re: Anyone else staying in tonight?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone else staying in tonight? : That sounds interesting!  I just went to a really awesome training <strong>on self-regulation in kids with ASD, ADHD, and sensory disorders</strong>.  I loved it.  I would have gone to a week long training on it if I had the chance.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

This sounds interesting. Have you read <a href="http://www.amazon.com/Things-Every-Child-Autism-Wishes/dp/1932565302" rel="nofollow">this</a>?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm excited to go there! Hopefully hang with squirrels and money! And hit up Fenway. J, that Lund awesome! We have just hired some awesome OT people and I've been learning a lot from them!

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I wanted to do a TTD on the fancy pants 1911 carousel at the park near by, but H refused to get on a carousel in his custom suit. The trials of living with a clotheshorse.
  • Options
    So this graduation ceremony is getting boring, since we are only barely halfway thru the 500 graduates. I did start crying when they honored the girl with a posthumous diploma though. Gah so sad.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_anyone-else-staying-in-tonight-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2f52b878-41d4-4372-9302-5e503a5cab6dPost:edbf6c0e-45c3-4eb5-9398-e0c4a58196d5">Re: Anyone else staying in tonight?</a>:
    [QUOTE]MK that Haymitch sig brought me joy.  
    Posted by MyUserName1[/QUOTE]

I hope as much joy as your Center Stage reference brought me. But I already told you about that.

DNB that's a TTD I would love to see. What if I don't golf? Can I still join you? That IMO would make it epic.
  • Options
    Beachy. I could do that.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_anyone-else-staying-in-tonight-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2f52b878-41d4-4372-9302-5e503a5cab6dPost:971e5c28-cc14-402d-a8fd-e11cdcc27b48">Re: Anyone else staying in tonight?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would maybe only consider doing a TTD if me, Fish, and 2 other knottties who golf wore them to golf and get hammered in.  
    Posted by Beachy730[/QUOTE]

<div>I would love that picture.  I wish I golfed.</div>
  • Options
    I would seriously consider eloping, but I would NEVER hear the end of it from my mother because she wouldn't get to complete her set of the pictures from my sisters' weddings that she has hanging in the dining room (ones of just the three of us and ones of the whole immediate family).
  • Options
    I am two hours south of Boston but have been known to go to GTGs up there :)

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_anyone-else-staying-in-tonight-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2f52b878-41d4-4372-9302-5e503a5cab6dPost:5ce6abe0-7b65-46ec-883d-720d5eb12ea3">Re: Anyone else staying in tonight?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone else staying in tonight? : I hope as much joy as your Center Stage reference brought me. But I already told you about that. DNB that's a TTD I would love to see. What if I don't golf? Can I still join you? That IMO would make it epic.
    Posted by mkrupar[/QUOTE]

<div>ARE YOU WATCHING BREAKING POINTE?  IT'S CENTER STAGE THE REALITY TV SHOW.  </div><div>
    </div><div>it's fucking amazing.  in pretty much the exact same way as center stage.</div>
  • Options
    Keep an eye on your fb, peeps. Wedding golf will happen. True story: I've golfed twice in bridesmaid dresses before for olf league bachelorette parties...

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I LOVE CENTER STAGE.

Fishy, the training made me want to be an OT for a hot second.  I got a lot of good stuff to use on some of my kiddos though.  Loved it!

Petal, I have that book.  I love it. 

• Options
    I wish I had disposable income. Once I do, I'm totally taking weekend trips to GTGs all the time.
  • Options
    Keep an eye on your fb, peeps. Wedding golf will happen. True story: I've golfed twice in bridesmaid dresses before for olf league bachelorette parties...

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    The movie Center Stage?  I love that movie!!  I totally missed when you referenced it.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_anyone-else-staying-in-tonight-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:2f52b878-41d4-4372-9302-5e503a5cab6dPost:94654a36-a3e2-40df-8b8a-7d97ec43414f">Re: Anyone else staying in tonight?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Petal, sig change already?  You look so cute!
    Posted by EaglesBride2012[/QUOTE]

Yah. You and MK both asked about it and then I was wondering if it could be offensive like I was beating him or something.

And I was trying to change it using the suggestions given me to see if I could do it easily. Apparently I just missed where they changed it on tinypic where you can resize it as you upload. Reading fail.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wedding golf would be pretty epic.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Brit Brit....I'm cheap to visit. I'd let you stay with me even...

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I was thinking the same thing, Beachy.
  • Options
    Oh what the hell. I totally forgot about that new show! I have to set up the DVR.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards