Snarky Brides
Options

Tuesday.

Re: Tuesday.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tuesday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:d1d5f795-7fa3-4825-9157-79ef57baadafPost:0b1223f8-a24b-4106-a0e9-3b0c5e6013ca">Re: Tuesday.</a>:
    [QUOTE]cardmonsta, how in the world could you ever sideye that adorable little face???  Omg  *squish*
    Posted by raynes[/QUOTE]

<div>I was thinking the same thing.</div><div>
    </div><div>My dog is a complete ahole.  Then, during her devilish moments she gets those Precious Moments eyes and I melt.  Damn her.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tuesday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:d1d5f795-7fa3-4825-9157-79ef57baadafPost:65920898-026f-4aca-b6cb-30f3e9ba6040">Re: Tuesday.</a>:
    [QUOTE]CM. if he's housebroken then perhaps it's a medical issue?  Could he have a UTI or something along those lines.  Our 2 puggles will never be 100% housebroken.  They are stubborn little bastards.
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]

<div>I think he's just testing his boundaries. He doesn't have any behavior out of the ordinary other than the peeing; no lethargy, fever, nothing. So, I'm pretty sure he's just acting out for no good reason. Most of the pees are when I run upstairs or downstairs to grab something and he's left alone for...30 seconds. </div><div>
    </div><div>When I was in pharmacy, I used to make doggy Xanax for separation anxiety, lol.</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tuesday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:d1d5f795-7fa3-4825-9157-79ef57baadafPost:89a9219a-71df-4a44-90e0-85ec504a0ad7">Tuesday.</a>:
    [QUOTE]morning? I swear there were more threads at 3 am when I couldn't sleep. didn't Jackie have one complaining about TK? It's gone now, surprise surprise. Anyway. hi! I'm finally alive again. I caught somethin Sunday and was pretty much dying from puking for 24 hours. I feel betterish now though, but I'm staying home in case it was/is contagious. Nuggs/J- did either of you get sick too? who brought the flu to brunch?? How's everyone doing?
    Posted by Steph+J[/QUOTE]
    That's happening down here. Must be national.
  • Options
    FI wants a dog (he's pushing for a German Shepard), but we have our hands full with three cats. However, if I could choose a dog, I'd get a King Charles Spaniel... He doesn't want a "small, girly dog," though. /: Says the guy who secretly adores our kitten and my sister's chihuahau.
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Good Morning!

I'm feeling infinitely better today than the last couple of days.  Everything is starting to settle in my chest and I've got a cough but at least I don't feel like death and I can be productive at work.  Plus, mucinex will knock that out in a couple of days.

ANNA!  If you see this... thank you for mentioning the egg muffins that you were trying this week in the meal planning thread.  I love eggs for breakfast because they keep me full until lunch time but lately I've been trying to juggle too much in the morning before work.  I made 18 of these little buggers last night and had two this morning and they are so good!  I hope yours are good too!

Happy birthday Blue!
  • Options
    GrRr I hate this guy (sales guy) he called me this morning and when I asked if he was in a better mood he snapped at me, then gave me issues for not processing an order. An order he NEVER SENT ME as illustrated by him "resending" it with todays date on it, proving he only just created it. Then I've gotten more irrational emails from him demanding I do this or that regarding the supplier he is pissed with. I'm ready to lose it on him. I don't give a crap what's going on his his personal life, considering my personal life is affected cause of him? He can FOAD. Grrrrrr
  • Options
    Thanks ladies ;) I had plans today but im not feeling so great. H is clearing the wooded area behind our fence today and hired 2 guys to help him for the day. He also met our new neighbors and we lucked out because they are pretty cool.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    I went to the gym this morning since we have plans tonight. I survived my first time showering there, but I am not a fan. Now I just want to go back to bed. I am just not a morning person, I do best at the gym around noon. 

Plus, they had Milk on so I caught the end of the movie. What a cheery way to start the day. 
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!

lbarr - I began training for the HM on Dec 5th 2011, so it was 12 weeks long. I took two weeks off in January, though, because of tendonitis in my right ankle, but the rest paid off and it felt fine during the race.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Sorry Nebb, how much longer till he finally leaves? And also, I would see that the owner makes him sign something stating he wont sabotage clients or he can face a lawsuit. There are ways to protect the company from this stuff.

Morning! Day 4 of H being gone. I'm ready for him to come home now! Good news is my son now has a descent car so he may be coming up this weekend for a visit!

Tonight is yoga, or kickboxing, or killing me whatever you want to call it!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tuesday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:d1d5f795-7fa3-4825-9157-79ef57baadafPost:b8fc72a5-3e11-4c21-98df-3891b9337534">Re: Tuesday.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks everyone! lbarr - I began training for the HM on Dec 5th 2011, so it was 12 weeks long. I took two weeks off in January, though, because of tendonitis in my right ankle, but the rest paid off and it felt fine during the race.
    Posted by mehgank[/QUOTE]

<div>Congrats on the half, Mehg! And I did a double take when I read that December 5th was 12 weeks ago.  Time is flying by, seems like it was just December last week!</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tuesday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:d1d5f795-7fa3-4825-9157-79ef57baadafPost:b8fc72a5-3e11-4c21-98df-3891b9337534">Re: Tuesday.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks everyone! lbarr - I began training for the HM on Dec 5th 2011, so it was 12 weeks long. I took two weeks off in January, though, because of tendonitis in my right ankle, but the rest paid off and it felt fine during the race.
    Posted by mehgank[/QUOTE]

<div>There should be hope for me then!  I can't run more than 11 without feeling like I'm going to die.  Hopefully by May I will be okay with 13 :)</div>
  • Options
    He has till march 31st and then he is done. He is just being so god damn disagreeable. I've made sure to tell my manager everything he is doing and saying so that they are aware. Its hard not to lash out cause deep down I am so angry and bitter about this job stuff and in my mind he is 100% to blame. I know that acting out won't put me in a good light though.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tuesday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:d1d5f795-7fa3-4825-9157-79ef57baadafPost:4a1ed05f-8ce9-4399-aff2-428a1fee552b">Re: Tuesday.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuesday. : There should be hope for me then!  I can't run more than 11 without feeling like I'm going to die.  Hopefully by May I will be okay with 13 :)
    Posted by lbarr088[/QUOTE]

You should be just fine! I followed Hal Higdon's Novice Training Program, and it was awesome. I noticed that Jeff Galloway's program that my friend had me try made me increase my mileage too quickly, leading to overtraining syndrome, so I was glad that Hal Higdon's worked better for me.

My longest training run was a 9-miler because of the break that I took, but seriously, the miles flew by on race day because there was just so much to see and so many people cheering us on. I'm seriously considering working my way up to the full marathon next year.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    Mehg, that definitely makes me feel more confident!  I like Hal Higdon.  I looked at his training before for a 10K and briefly for a half.  I should follow it, because it was really helpful in the past.
  • Options
    Girlie1030Girlie1030 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited February 2012
    Mehg, that was an awesome time.  Congratulations!

Happy birthday Blue!  Glad your new neighbors are cool. 

Which brings me to my rant...  Our neighbors (a coworker of mine actually) leave a bag of groceries out by his front door every night and every morning, anywhere between 3:00 - 7:00 am, some creepy guy (I think his brother) pushes his scooter up through the rocks in the front yard and up to the front door, hangs out there for about 1/2 hour then takes the groceries and leaves.  My dogs go apeshit if they hear him push the scooter through the rocks which really sucks if it's at 3:30 and this morning he scared the crap out of me when I went to take the dumpster to the curb for trash pick up.  I think it's time we have a talk with the neighbor. 
  • Options
    Morning yall :)  My husband says my butt feels firmer, so either the workouts I'm doing are working, or he's full of shiit. 

I have to work at the ass crack of dawn on Thursday morning because a presidential candidate is making a campaign stop.  Beh.

CM, I am sorry your puggle has been challenging lately.  I think that's just how they are.  Lucy is house trained but will still piss or shiit on the floor just to get attention.  I ran our Bissel Spot Bot completely out, lol.
    panther
  • Options
    Girlie, that is really weird.

I always smell "skunk" in our yards and I realize it's our neighbors clam-baking their car.  Every so often some seedy people come around.  It's weird.
  • Options
    Clam baking a car?
  • Options
    Our spot bot is completely wrecked, lol.  But luckily she rarely pees on the carpet anymore.

I may have said this here before but when it comes time for us to buy a house, I'm paying special attention to homes with minimal carpet.  I'd be good with carpets in the bedrooms and nowhere else.
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tuesday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:d1d5f795-7fa3-4825-9157-79ef57baadafPost:de6f0e08-544a-4a58-9db6-5780828e6b9c">Re: Tuesday.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Clam baking a car?
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>Smoking weed in an enclosed vehicle.  Apparently it causes a better high?  I don't know, I don't smoke let alone weed.</div>
  • Options
    Ya that's hot boxing lol, you blast the heat and make it foggy. Also, you can do it in the bathroom. Not that I know from experience or anything.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tuesday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:d1d5f795-7fa3-4825-9157-79ef57baadafPost:76567716-e082-4e06-859d-18a7b336b0fe">Re: Tuesday.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuesday. : With the windows up?  I know people around here refer to it as hot boxing. ETA: I don't smoke weed.
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]

<div>You sure about that? ;)  </div><div>
    </div><div>Yeah around here it's clam-baking.  Maybe because afterwards they are happy as a clam?  </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tuesday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:d1d5f795-7fa3-4825-9157-79ef57baadafPost:9ff1e7ce-a6f6-4d81-8851-887549508480">Re: Tuesday.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuesday. : You sure about that? ;)   Yeah around here it's clam-baking.  Maybe because afterwards they are happy as a clam?  
    Posted by lbarr088[/QUOTE]

I've only ever heard it called fishbowl-ing lol
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tuesday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:d1d5f795-7fa3-4825-9157-79ef57baadafPost:b2428385-a905-444d-a333-513e5086f202">Re: Tuesday.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuesday. : I've only ever heard it called fishbowl-ing lol
    Posted by MRSBJS[/QUOTE]

<div>I've heard of this reference too!  </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tuesday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:d1d5f795-7fa3-4825-9157-79ef57baadafPost:68972988-a328-4812-9b31-28341fc8efca">Re: Tuesday.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ya that's hot boxing lol, you blast the heat and make it foggy. Also, you can do it in the bathroom. Not that I know from experience or anything.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Also reference the Jamaican Hot Box, in which you shut yourself in the bathroom with the shower on HOT to get it steamy.  Not that I'd ever do that sort of thing.  It was my friends I tell you, my friends.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tuesday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:d1d5f795-7fa3-4825-9157-79ef57baadafPost:1f6c3d08-2a88-4a5d-bd80-4dbbc98e6c78">Re: Tuesday.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuesday. : Honestly? What are you going to say? It's weird, but he's not doing anything wrong and neither is the brother is he's staying on your neighbor's property.
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

<div>My thoughts, too. Especially if it's a coworker.</div>
  • Options
    Whoa!!! We ordered my new HRM on saturday and it shipped yesterday afternoon and its already out for delivery in my city. I've NEVER gotten something from america that fast.
  • Options
    Duds & Steph, he actually does come onto our property with the scooter to get around one of the bushes in his brothers yard.  I only want to ask that he leave the scooter in the driveway and not bring it up through the rocks as that's what sets the dogs off. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tuesday-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:d1d5f795-7fa3-4825-9157-79ef57baadafPost:667a8707-b065-49df-9913-50f73b5e2bf7">Re: Tuesday.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Happy birthday Blue I hope you feel better. Nebb that guy is such a diick you are a better person than me because I don't know if I could hold back like you have. Steph I hope you feel better soon. Congrats Megh! Card I agree that the vomiting and peeing could be a uti. You might want to call your vet just to be safe. I have a morning dove who has nested in my hanging basket of cyclamen. I can't tell if she has eggs yet but she is gorgeous.<strong> I'm worried about watering because if she has eggs wiLl it hurt them?</strong>
    Posted by Dot Dash[/QUOTE]

<div>I don't think it would hurt the eggs.  On the other hand, momma might try and "hurt" you.  A friend of mine had a nest wedged into an area on her porch and everytime anyone went near the door, momma bird would dive bomb.  </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards