Illinois-Chicago

Selling a TWA photography voucher

My fiancé and I got a voucher for Timothy Whaley photography that we won't be using since we are getting married way downstate. It covers 8 hrs of photos and a slideshow DVD. It's worth $1,898 but we'd like to sell for $750. If anyone is interested please reply back! Www.twaphoto.com is their site to see sample photos.

Re: Selling a TWA photography voucher

• Why would you sell this?  I'm assuming you got it for free at a bridal show or it's a coupon that they give out or something - I see these kinds of vouchers a lot from these types of photographers.

I don't intend to come across as rude, but I don't want someone getting scammed.
  • I was thinking the same thing. I won some stuff like this at some bridal shows and just offered to give stuff away if I wasn't using the vendor
  • We won it as the grand prize at a show and are hoping to use the money to get a photographer closer to where the wedding is. We're selling it for almost noing compared to its value. Not a coupon or anything, we went and had a meeting with them and just decided they weren't for us.
  • January BrideJanuary Bride member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2013
    It sounds like you are honestly trying to be legit, but I'd warn any other bride out there that if you go to a bridal show and sign up at the TWA (or similar photographer) booths, they'll often call you and say that you "won" something very similar.  I don't think any bride to be should pay money for this type of a discount/voucher - I think you can get a similar discount in other ways - for free.

I'm done offering my opinion. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards