Connecticut

entrance song emergency!!

So my wedding is on Saturday!!! And we still haven't made a decision on an entrance song for us!! AHHH!!!! So for the bridal party we picked the Allman Brother's "Back Where It All Begins" and my FI does not want a "cliche" song (tonight's going to be a good night etc.) he likes more country/classic rock song, but we can't decide on anything!!!
Please help! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: entrance song emergency!!

• edited December 2011
    how about gloriana's wild at heart?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_entrance-song-emergency?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:7f127395-10cb-4dc9-a91f-cddea38e7c90Post:79ff07b9-3e80-449c-bfc1-8baa2430fc76">Re: entrance song emergency!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]how about gloriana's wild at heart?
    Posted by KFAW63012[/QUOTE]

<div>Love them! </div>
    She's always wanted to be a princess and he's always wanted to be a hero; as fate would now have it, she is his princess and he is her hero *Semper Fi* Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_entrance-song-emergency?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:7f127395-10cb-4dc9-a91f-cddea38e7c90Post:3ce03168-e9ba-4d66-b50b-4e43d3f512e1">Re: entrance song emergency!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We came out to "Bring Em' Out" by Jay Z and TI
    Posted by SuMmErKuTiE[/QUOTE]

We had our wedding party come out to this song...LOVE IT....I still have it stuck in my head
  • edited December 2011
    We came out to what we consider "our song" since we thought it was too upbeat for a 1st dance song.

"All For You" by Sister Hazel.

Our wedding party came out to 2 songs.  Guys came out to the "Darth Vader Theme" from Star Wars haha, and girls came out to "This One's For The Girls" by Martina McBride.

Good luck, and congrats!
    "I don't know how it gets better than this. You take my hand and lead me head first - Fearless"
    Anniversary

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • edited December 2011
    I am obsessive about the music for my wedding :) so I have thought about this topic a lot too! FI and I are fans of classic rock, as well...and we don't wnat something cliche either. Here are some of the songs we are considering...hope they help!

Queen - You're my best friend
    Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song
    AC/DC - Back in Black
    Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train
    Motley Crue - Kickstart my heart
    Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son
    Justin Timberlake - Sexy Back. (Even though we don't want something cliche, we both just love this song!)

We've also considered some goofy songs to catch people's attention, such as the Price is Right theme song, the Rocky theme song, an even the Monday Night football theme
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

I have a whole bunch of suggestion in my planning bio under music suggestions...

We are coming out to "Let's get married remix" by Jagged Edge!!! <3<3<3 that song!!

GL date twin!!!

~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We are coming out to A little less conversation by elvis...it's upbeat and fun! GL and congrats date twin!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    If he likes country, which you said he does, we used Keith Urban's "Better Half"
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    We used AC/DC "Thunderstruck" for our entrance. 

Other classic rock ideas:

Allman Brothers Band "Jessica"
    Aerosmith "Walk This Way"
    ZZ Top "Sharp Dressed Man"  (we used this for our groomsmen's entrance)
    Jimi Hendrix "Foxy Lady"  (we used this for our bridesmaids' entrance)
    AC/DC  "For Those About to Rock"
    Kiss  "Rock and Roll All Nite"
    Sweet  "Ballroom Blitz"

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We're doing "At Last", the Beyonce version, I think..
    and I'm toying with "Friends in LOw Places" by Garth Brooks for the wedding party...because that's just my humor!Laughing
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards