Snarky Brides

TK is Giving Away 3 Kindles Here!

Re: TK is Giving Away 3 Kindles Here!

• <font class="Apple-style-span" color="#000000">:
    [QUOTE]Who is your favorite literary couple: </font><span style="font-family:sans-serif, Arial;line-height:17px;font-size:13px;" class="Apple-style-span"><span style="padding:0px;margin:0px;"><font class="Apple-style-span" color="#000000">Fermina Daza and Florentino Ariza from ‘Love in the Time of Cholera’ by Gabriel Garcia Marquez </font></span></span><div><font class="Apple-style-span" color="#000000"> Where will you take your Kindle? On my 5 1/2 week road trip honeymoon of America!</font>
    </div>
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Jane Eyre and Mr. Rochester, of course.
    Would take it to Phuket on our honeymoon in September!
  • Who is your favorite literary couple? Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger

Where will you take your Kindle? To the park, on long train rides, to waiting rooms...if you mean honeymoons, we're planning on Amsterdam...not sure how much reading we'll be doing there, though. Wink
  • Who is your favorite literary couple? Cliff and Claire from the Cosby ShowWhere will you take your Kindle? To work so doing breaks can work on planning wedding, on trips to the beach, honeymoon everywhere it would be an AWESOME addition. :-)
  • Who is your favorite literary couple? Anne and Gilbert from Anne of Green Gables

Where will you take your Kindle? Everywhere...I usually keep a book in my purse. Good for the mind, not so much for the back.

• - My favorite literary couple is Noah and Allie from The Notebook!!
    - I am always on the go, so wherever I go, the Kindle will go!
  • Who is your favorite literary couple?
    I love Bella and Edward in the Twilight books! Cheesy but I do!
     Where will you take your Kindle?  
    I would take my kindle everywhere! My honeymoon, the beach, the pool, at my house, in the car, vacations. I love to read! 

Brandi Garrison
    brandi731981@verizon.net
  • Fav literary couple: I just have too say say Edward cullen and Isabella Swan.
    Where would I take the kindle: EVERYWHERE!! Including honeymoon!!

Cynthia Medina

• My favorite literary couple would have to be Francesca Johnson and Robert Kincaid from the Bridges of Madison County. They have a magical love affair that keep me from putting the book down!
    And I would love to take a kindle on our honeymoon to enjoy reading on the beach without packing heavy books in our luggage!

My fingers are crossed!! Thanks!!
    Blair Caizza
    bacaizza@aol.com

I love Nicholas Sparks books. Noah and Allie from the Notebook are my favorite! I have read the book several times!

I would take my Kindle everywhere. I love reading, but do not enjoying carrying more then one book with me on a trip. I would take it to the beach, road trips, and on my honeymoon (not sure where we are going yet!) I would really enjoy a Kindle!

• Cheesy but I love Edward and Bella from the Twilight books!

I would take my kindle everywhere! My honeymoon, the beach, the pool, at my house, in the car, vacations. I love to read! 

Brandi Garrison
    brandi731981@verizon.net

Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice.  I always think of Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle when I picture Mr. Dardy and Elizabeth.  Jane Austin rings true for readers today as well as the day it was written, and all future generations will be able to relate to her love stories.

Everywhere, but I especially want one for the bus as a Kindle is so lightweight when compared with a book or tablet.  I love to read.  I would take it on my commutes back and forth to work, when on vacation, especially on long car rides, and of course on my honeymoon!  I would love a Kindle.

• Favorite Literary Couple?  Rhett Butler and Scarlett O'Hara
    Where will you take your Kindle? EVERYWHERE

• Scarlett O'Hara and Rhett Butler!
    I would read my kindle when I was on a plane or riding in the car! I would read my kindle while on my couch or at a bar! I would read my kindle here, I would read my kindle there, I would read my Kindle ANYWHERE! :)

• Who is your favorite literary couple? Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy

Where will you take your Kindle? Everywhere! Work, Honeymoon, anywhere it can fit in my purse.

• Favorite literary couple would have to be Ron Weasely and Hermionie Granger! My absolute favorite series! I would take my kindle everywhere; to work, on vacation, on the road, everywhere!!
  • My favorite literary couple at the moment would have to be Psyche and Eros from Jessie Harrell's Destined, a love that no one wanted, very compelling! And if I were to have a kindle, I would always have it with me, it would be awesome to slim down my pocket book size, and still be able to read at work, doctors appointments, the park, anywhere really! 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Who is your favorite literary couple: Not an original answer I know, but I love Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth. I've read Pride and Prejudice  so much, just so that I can re-read their love story. 
    Where will I take my kindle: I'm going on a trip to Ecuador this Winter for Study Abroad for my university. I'll bring it there with me so I don't have to carry all of my books in my luggage. I'll also take it to the beach in the summer and on car rides with my fiance. 
  • 1 I adore Gatsby and Daisy! 2 I would take my kindle everywhere, particularly to school and on my honeymoon! A long flight overseas begs for some good reading :
  • Favorite Literary Couple--Ginny Weasely and Harry Potter

I would take my Kindle everywhere!  
    knotsigpicture Anniversary
    My favorite literary couple is Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. 
    Our friends refer to my Fiance and I as Ron and Hermione as he's a red haired, spider hating English man.

Where will you take your Kindle? I would take my kindle in the car, on the plane trip for our honeymoon, to England, the beach and just about everywhere!

Not well known, but Jim and Penny from Bob Moat's series.  To me it is so sweet that this older couple reconnect after years apart and make a perfect match.  They work well together, and just enjoy being with each other.

Pretty much everywhere!  I absolutely love reading!!!

• edited August 2012
    My favorite literary couple is Marianne Dashwood and Colonel Brandon because he has always been supportive of her even when she made silly decisions.

I would take the kindle with me everywhere!  It's very difficult for me to stop reading a good book once I start.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Favorite literary couple: Mathilde and Manech from Japrisot's A Very Long Engagement

I would use the Kindle every day while riding the subway to and from work. I will also be bringing it on our honeymoon tour of Europe!

My favorite literary couple is Claire and Jamie Fraser from Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series.  I just started rereading the series (which would be so much easier with a kindle - those books are huge!).

Near and far...on the bus to work every day, and on my research expeditions next year to Moscow, the Netherlands, Germany, England, Israel, and Turkey.

• Who is your favorite literary couple? Do Harry Potter & Ginny Weasly count? If not, my favorite would have to be Eve Dallas and Roarke from J.D. Robb's "In Death" series. Mainly because in my fantasy life I'm a hot shot detective in the late 2000's married to an obscenely wealthy Irish man.

Where will you take your Kindle? I take the train to work daily, so it would definitely go with me to and from the office. I would take it anywhere I travel really.

• Romeo & Juliet for sure - sad, tragic, but such devotion!
    I'd love to bring my kindle along on our adventure-filled honeymoon up the Pacific Coast Highway- perfect for the downtime!  And when we are back home by the lake, I'm sure it would be put to good use as well.
  • Who is your favorite literary couple

Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger in Harry Potter (especially as they develop throughout the series)

Everywhere. To school, the pool, travelling to my boyfriend's (long distance relationship). 

• My favorite literary couple is Anne Shirley & Gilbert Blythe from Anne of Green Gables.  I would take my Kindle on all of my trips for work to relax in my hotel and unwind with a fantastic love story.
  • Who is your favorite literary couple? Noah & Allie from The Notebook - their story gets me everytime!!

Where will you take your Kindle?   On the commute to work, to the park/beach, on vacations, etc.
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards