Not Engaged Yet
Options

Thursday Questions

(I posted this once & when I refreshed to go answer them myself the thread was gone. WTF?)

What's for breakfast/lunch/dinner?

How do you take your coffee/tea?

What kind of phone do you have?

Have you ever gone topless on the beach?

Have you ever been skinny dipping?

Favorite summer treat?

What's your favorite sport?

You & I are at a bar. What drink do you order?

Where did you go/are you going on your honeymoon or where would your dream trip be with your BF?

What's the last book you read?

What's your dream job?

What are you looking forward to this summer?

Any big plans for Memorial Day Weekend?

Re: Thursday Questions

• Options
    In Response to Thursday Questions:
    What's for breakfast/lunch/dinner? It's Thursday, lunch with the girls. For dinner, I left chicken satay and wild rice to be made while I'm at my running group. Hopefully the bf can figure it out.

How do you take your coffee/tea? tea, black

What kind of phone do you have? HTC Incredible with a cracked screen. Switching to t-mobile in two weeks because of cost.

Have you ever gone topless on the beach? Yup. I really have no problem being me.  

Have you ever been skinny dipping? frequently 

Favorite summer treat? Margaritas

What's your favorite sport? to play: triathlons, to watch: hockey

You & I are at a bar. What drink do you order? Jack and Diet

Where did you go/are you going on your honeymoon or where would your dream trip be with your BF?  Tahiti, diving and a lazy beach vacation

What's the last book you read? 50 shade of gray. Dumbest book ever with really awful writing. Can someone please give this woman a thesaurus, and some imagination in bed?! But, somehow, I still started reading the second one.

What's your dream job? I don't have one. Working is only what I do to pay for what I love.

What are you looking forward to this summer? 30th birthday/houswarming in late June. i have friends and family flying in from around the country for it!

Any big plans for Memorial Day Weekend? painting, cleaning, and putting together new furniture at the new house

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • Options
    I haven't eaten yet. I can't eat right when I get up - it makes me sick. Lunch...depends on my mood. Dinner: Salad with Chicken

2 sugars and flavored cream in my coffee - 2 sugars in my tea

Samsung Galaxy S2 - I love this thing

Nope

No

Favorite summer treat?
    Used to be gelato... MI doesn't have gelato places :(

football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then Hockey :)

Depends on my mood - Usually a Jack & Coke, Vodka Sour, or if I'm being real cheap - Bud Light

Where did you go/are you going on your honeymoon or where would your dream trip be with your BF?
    I would love to go to Australia or Greece or Ireland

Wicked

What's your dream job?
    I want to be the woman behind the CEO of a fortune 500 company that's really running shiiiit

My trip to Philly, and hopefully my BFF coming up in July sometime

Driving to PA - Meeting up with Pee k and RDR - and enjoying a week with my family
  • Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Right now I'm having an egg white omelette with onions, tomatoes, spinach & 1 slice of muenster cheese. I also have whole wheat toast but I'm not sure if I want it. I might pass so I don't feel uber guilty when I get Mexican later & devour some chips & guac! 

Coffee: 2 Splendas & extra skim
    Tea: 1 Splenda & lemon

HTC Thunderbolt

I have & I freakin love it (can't say the same for the other people on the beach who have to look at my saggy boobs, though. Oh gravity, I hate you.)

Once. The night FI & I started hanging out actually :)

Favorite summer treat?
    Mango water ice OR a cherry water ice/vanilla soft serve gelati 

Tough call between football & hockey. Hockey is my favorite to watch in person.

Either vodka soda with extra lime or a Yeungling

Dream trip: African safari & a week at Mauritius. I have no clue where to go for our honeymoon so I'm hoping to get ideas from you gals!

Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban

What's your dream job?
    Veterinarian

Spending the week of my birthday down the shore with my mom & going to the beach as often as possible!

Devils game tomorrow night
    Going to Philly to hang out with Irish & Peek on Saturday
    Meeting with an officiant on Sunday & possibly going to the beach afterwards 
    Hopefully laying in the park on Monday, depending on the weather

• Options
    peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited May 2012
    TK hates your guts.

Breakfast - I'm running downstairs in a bit for some eggs.  I don't know what the rest is going to be though.  Lunch, no idea.  Dinner, I don't have a clue.

Tea.  If it's black, 2 sugars.  Otherwise, nothing/

iPhone 4S.

Nope

Nope.  I'm super lame.

Favorite summer treat?
    Ice cream.  Or bomb pops. 

To watch? Soccer or Football.

Vodka tonic.  Unless we're brunching.  Then mimosas.  Duh

We want to do so much travelling this question is unfair.  I think we'd really like to go to Bora Bora at some point, but we also really want to spend a week on the Med, and I know he'd love to go to Monte Carlo :)

I'm in the process of reading Oliver Twist

What's your dream job?
    I really want to work for the same company I work for now.  But I'd love to facilitate in Europe.

Moving

Philly!!  I'm meeting RDR and Irish Saturday in Philly for lunch - we're going to Chickie and Petes and we're having crab fries.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thursday-questions-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:6dde621b-847a-4721-8096-2596d5eda4f7Post:5a771975-76a7-4a3d-9ab2-c43d1b767b78">Re: Thursday Questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]What's for breakfast/lunch/dinner? Right now I'm having an egg white omelette with onions, tomatoes, spinach & 1 slice of muenster cheese. I also have whole wheat toast but I'm not sure if I want it. I might pass so I don't feel uber guilty when I get Mexican later & devour some chips & guac!  How do you take your coffee/tea? Coffee: 2 Splendas & extra skim Tea: 1 Splenda & lemon What kind of phone do you have? HTC Thunderbolt Have you ever gone topless on the beach? I have & I freakin love it (can't say the same for the other people on the beach who have to look at my saggy boobs, though. Oh gravity, I hate you.) Have you ever been skinny dipping? Once. The night FI & I started hanging out actually :) Favorite summer treat? <strong>Mango water ice OR a cherry water ice/vanilla soft serve gelati</strong>  What's your favorite sport? <strong>Tough call between football & hockey. Hockey is my favorite to watch in person.</strong> You & I are at a bar. What drink do you order? Either <strong>vodka soda with extra lime</strong> or a Yeungling Where did you go/are you going on your honeymoon or where would your dream trip be with your BF? Dream trip: African safari & a week at Mauritius. I have no clue where to go for our honeymoon so I'm hoping to get ideas from you gals! What's the last book you read? Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban What's your dream job? Veterinarian What are you looking forward to this summer? Spending the week of my birthday down the shore with my mom & going to the beach as often as possible! Any big plans for Memorial Day Weekend? Devils game tomorrow night Going to Philly to hang out with Irish & Peek on Saturday Meeting with an officiant on Sunday & possibly going to the beach afterwards  Hopefully laying in the park on Monday, depending on the weather
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

<3

The more I think about the foods/drinks from home - the more I am not sure I want to leave!!! LOL
  • Options
    I don't have any thing for breakfast, lunch is small portion of leftover spaghetti and a side salad, dinner is steak and steamed broccoli

Black, maybe some milk in my coffee, tea I like flavored ones like Chocolate covered strawberry.

POS LG Optimus.

Nope

Nope

Favorite summer treat?
    Watermelon, I cannot wait for it to go on sale.

To watch, football, to do, run.

Hmm probably Bicardi Limon and diet coke but maybe a  Coors Light.

Two week tour of Italy, maybe Germany, and some other random country.

In the middle of Skinny B!tch right now.

What's your dream job?
    Was to be an atty but after working for one, not anymore.

The four weeks of vacation I have throughout the whole summer. Oh and camping.

We have to bring a boat lift up to my grandparents cottage for them but otherwise we have nothing. Probably have a few bon fires and drink/cookout.

• Options
    Breakfast was the usual: homemade breakfast sandwich with whole wheat sandwich thin, one egg, and Morning Star 'sausage' pattie. Lunch is leftovers: curry chicken bake and mashed cauliflower. Dinner: no fraking clue.
    Coffee: with SF hazelnut creamer  Tea: with milk and sugar
    Droid 2
    No, but I frequently flash campers
    Suprisingly, and disappointingly, no.
    Favorite summer treat?
    Watermellon
    Grand Prix Show Jumping, Soccer, and Baseball. You can't make me choose just one.
    Mojito, if they have them. Jameson and Ginger if they fail to have mint for my mojito.
    I really want to show him Ireland.
    Insurgent is the last book I finished. I'm currently reading Article 5.
    What's your dream job?
    Directing a NACHC member Community Health Center. Oh and running my own welsh pony breeding business.
    Hopefully wheeling the Bean around the Baltimore Aquarium with Pee K
    Lots of barn chores.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thursday-questions-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6dde621b-847a-4721-8096-2596d5eda4f7Post:96a66cce-d580-4a3c-b0b5-44922260a4cc">Re: Thursday Questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]  What are you looking forward to this summer? Hopefully wheeling the Bean around the <strong>Baltimore Aquarium with Pee K</strong> Any big plans for Memorial Day Weekend? Lots of barn chores.
    Posted by beanbot2002[/QUOTE]

and me!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thursday-questions-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:6dde621b-847a-4721-8096-2596d5eda4f7Post:1155b398-1ce5-4df9-9f54-fbf67e71b656">Re: Thursday Questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Questions : and me!
    Posted by LaSak87[/QUOTE]

I am so beyond excited for this trip.
    I french with my man
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thursday-questions-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:6dde621b-847a-4721-8096-2596d5eda4f7Post:1155b398-1ce5-4df9-9f54-fbf67e71b656">Re: Thursday Questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Questions : and me!
    Posted by LaSak87[/QUOTE]

YES! And you!
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thursday-questions-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:6dde621b-847a-4721-8096-2596d5eda4f7Post:ed3c60ed-18ce-49d0-ad9f-6574e5f6db8b">Re: Thursday Questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Questions : I am so beyond excited for this trip.
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

Us, too! I gotta find out about getting a Temporary Handicapped parking thingamajig.

• Options
    BF:  egg+egg white, raisin english muffin with whipped butter, black coffee
    L:  mexibake lite, salad with walnuts/goat cheese/boiled egg/balsamic dressing, orange
    D:  pulled pork pizza with veggies

plain, but I prefer coffee to have a flavor...  right now it's French Vanilla, but I'll probably switch as soon as I'm done with this bag.  I don't love it.

iPhone 4S

nope.

nope.

Favorite summer treat?
    Edy's popsicles or gelato

I'm not a big sports fan, except for ice-skating at the Olympics.  my H is a huge Thunder bball fan, so I listen to him talk about that a lot.  and soccer.  and of course, football is huge around here, but I don't get the appeal.

buffalo wings.

we went to Boston.  we would LOVE to go back (planning on it for an anniversary after we pay off these stupid loans)... also would love to visit Italy and Spain.

I don't remember.  I rented 12 from the library and read them all.  right now I'm reading through The Diet Cure.
    the last book that I LOVED was The Forgotten Garden, by Kate Morton.

What's your dream job?
    I'm not sure.  something way less structured than I'm doing now.  I get so drained from sitting in front of a monitor with no human interaction, spitting out Java code.  most likely something to do with food science and nutrition, healthy living, etc.

my bucket list!  little things, like taking my H fishing and to a peach orchard, our first anniversary, having a cookout with friends.  no big plans, just lots of little fun ones.

my bro's birthday is next Tuesday so we're going out to eat lunch with my fam on Saturday.  Sunday we're going to an arts festival in the artsy-fartsy part of town, and then having a couple friends over to grill out and chill.  Monday I might redo my laundry room!
  • Options
    What's for breakfast/lunch/dinner?: Breakfast was toast with banana, lunch and dinner I have no clue. I'm still feeling physically sick from the breakup.

How do you take your coffee/tea?: With milk and sugar, or sometimes just honey in tea

What kind of phone do you have?: Just got my new DROID Bionic yesterday! (the only good part about yesterday)

Have you ever gone topless on the beach?: Nope

Have you ever been skinny dipping?: Nope

Favorite summer treat?: Watermelon

What's your favorite sport?: Horseback riding

You & I are at a bar. What drink do you order?: Cranberry vodka, a classic

Where did you go/are you going on your honeymoon or where would your dream trip be with your BF?: I would love to go to Ireland

What's the last book you read?: Tamora Pierce's Mastiff

What's your dream job?: Journalist

What are you looking forward to this summer?: Spending a lot of time with the horses

Any big plans for Memorial Day Weekend?: My two friends that are like my brother and sister are going to come spend some time with me after the breakup.
  • Options
    Coffee, I'm never hungry in the morning.

I take my coffee black, my hot tea with honey, and iced tea with mint.

HTC Amaze. I love it and I love T- Mobile, they have really awesome customer service. 

No, when I was in France I was 16 and too shy. But if I could now, I would.

Yes.

Favorite summer treat?
    Fresh tomatoes, fresh basil and Mozzarella on fresh baked bread from the local bakery with a glass of crisp dry mineral white wine. 

Baseball

Really depends on the type of bar, time of year and my mood. Normally, a glass of red wine or a vodka soda. 

My dream trip with BF would be to rent an old house near a vineyard in Provence.

A Feast for Crows, the fourth Game of Thrones book. I just started Dance with Dragons.

What's your dream job?
    Wealthy Heiress, but thats not gonna happen. So I guess Assistant Prosecutor/ Assistant District Attorney. 

Nothing big really. Just spending time outside on my porch, hanging out with friends and going to some more Indians games.

Boat Christening Saturday, Celebrating my birthday with friends and just being lazy.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What's for breakfast/lunch/dinner?  My last Nutella rice krispie treat.  My mouth is very sad, but my middle will thank me they are gone.

How do you take your coffee/tea?  Black unless its Starbucks then I usually add soy milk.

What kind of phone do you have? Iphone for personal and a Droid for work. 

Have you ever gone topless on the beach?Not that I remember, but parts of college Spring Break are hazy.

Have you ever been skinny dipping?Yep

Favorite summer treat?Watermelon

What's your favorite sport?Baseball... Go Cubbies

You & I are at a bar. What drink do you order? Vodka Soda

Where did you go/are you going on your honeymoon or where would your dream trip be with your BF?  Belize or Costa Rica for the next trip.

What's the last book you read? I read the Fifty series and just kept hoping it would get better. It didn't.

What's your dream job? I love mine, but the grind gets to me sometimes.  If I could do anything else I would love to run a fitness studio like bf's sil or own clothing boutique.

What are you looking forward to this summer? Drinks on the top of Castaways (its a beach bar on the lake) and some beach volleyball.

Any big plans for Memorial Day Weekend?See above answer
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • Options
    csousa1csousa1 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited May 2012
    Breakfast is the usual granola bar, lunch will be either sushi or leftovers of last night's dinner, and I'm not sure about dinner yet. Maybe turkey burgers on the grill because it's so nice out :)

Iced coffee w/ skim milk, sugar, and a turbo shot. <3 dunkies <3

iPhone 4s

No, but I would.

Yes, it is SO much fun. I've never been with Jon though, and I would love to. He will be too much of a chicken shiiiiit though, I just know it. Friggin prude...

Favorite summer treat?
    Oooo there are so many. Ice cream obviously, especially on a cone. Potato salad is a big summer fave, and I LOVE hotdogs. Also, lobster... mmmm...

Football. But I love going to baseball games (FENWAYYY!)

Well, first we have another tequila shot for real - one where I don't have to leave right away to miss a bus and get lost in NYC. Then, I don't know. Most likely a Captain & Ginger :)

That's tough - there are some places that I want to go that he refuses to visit (Greece), and there are places we have yet to go together where either friends or relatives live (CA & FL). Cali is important to me to visit soon, because Jon says it is the one place where he feels truly at peace and happy. Other than that, I would love to do the tropical island/AI trip with him where we could just relax and be lazy - and since he is such a history buff, I would love to visit places in Europe and do the touristy thing there (Ireland, Italy, France, Portugal).

I started reading Game of Thrones a while ago but it has been slow going. I recently got Bitterblue (third book in the Graceling series - READ THEM!) on my Kindle and I plan to mow through that this weekend :)

What's your dream job?
    SAHM. Or a traveling cook/cookbook author.

The "normal" fun summer things - beach, drive-in, amusement park, drinking in the sun. Going to Maine for a long weekend with my parents. And honestly, I think I'm still going to throw my sister the weekend bachelorette party I had planned to. She deserves it.

Going camping in Maine with Jon and his parents :) Can't wait for drinking, laughing, and good food!
  • Options
    Breakfast: Milk, Protein Bar, Orange
    Lunch: Greek Yogurt, Raspberries, Granola, Steamed Broccoli
    Dinner: Turkey Burger and Spinach Salad

Coffee: Cream & Sugar. I love a good hazelnut latte
    Tea: Plain hot green tea or iced black tea - no sugar in either

iPhone - it's a company phone. I could never justify paying for a data plan, but I admit I'm now becoming addicted.

No.

No.

Favorite summer treat?
    Ice Cream!

To Watch: Football
    To Play: Volleyball

Apple Martini

We aren't that far along yet, and I have no idea what we'll be able to afford...but my dream honeymoon would be Bali or Tahiti. I want to lie on a secluded beach, have a private hut, go snorkeling in the ocean and eat fresh seafood every night!

The Shades of Grey series. I started something else, but it wasn't interesting enough to finish and I don't remember the title.

What's your dream job?
    Interior Decorator or Personal Chef.

4th of July in Estes Park! Our annual trip to SD in August! My girlfriend's wedding is in September! Lunar's wedding in October (I hope we can make it!!)

Sleeping in and enjoying a whole day with just my FI (a first since we got engaged!) on Monday. I may also try a Hot Yoga class on Sunday. Couples massage Saturday!
  • Options
    sweet potato and avocado for lunch...probably cereal for dinner haha

Tea, one scoop sugar and skim milk

iPhone 4, couldn't resist

nope, have wanted to though

Yup, on a dare in hs

Favorite summer treat?
    Italian ice, and anything bbq ^_^

baseball

Malibu and coke, or a strongbow

I'd love to go skiing with him in Colorado, or a cruise in the mediterranean

Just finished Dance with Dragons, in the ASOIAF series (Game of Thrones)

What's your dream job?
    event planner, or history professor (working on the masters now)

Baseball games and swimming :)

Closing day at the renaissance faire close to home...yes, I'm that kind of nerd

• Options
    tuarceathatuarceatha member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited May 2012
    Nutrigrain bar in the car. 2.5 hours to get to work today. My commute sucks.

Coffee with lots of cream and quite a bit of sugar.

Samsung Focus Flash with Windows 7

I would never in 1 million years do that, or go where others were doing that.

Nope. There are fish in lakes and oceans-fyi. And pools often have bright lights.

Favorite summer treat?
    ice cream on a cone.

I like pretending to play tennis. And I enjoy going to professional sports games.

Blue Moon sans dirty orange (If I think of it).

St. Martin... I think

The Five People You Meet in Heaven.

What's your dream job?
    I dunno. I can't think of anything I'd want to do.

Getting a tan and having my sister home from college.

Nope. Dress fitting Saturday, maybe getting a pedicure afterwards. I want a haircut, so maybe that. It is supposed to be wicked hot so maybe the pool?

• Options
    What's for breakfast/lunch/dinner? I had rice, egg and tofu for breakfast. Lunch will be Indian food with my parents. No clue what dinner has in store for me.

How do you take your coffee/tea? Tea, and I take it black.

What kind of phone do you have? iPhone 4

Have you ever gone topless on the beach? No, but I'd like to.

Have you ever been skinny dipping? Of course!

Favorite summer treat? Watermelon.

What's your favorite sport? Alpine skiing to do, ice hockey to watch.

You & I are at a bar. What drink do you order? Jägerbomb. Or a maitai.

Where did you go/are you going on your honeymoon or where would your dream trip be with your BF? Chernobyl.

What's the last book you read? I'm currently reading the whole A Song of Ice and Fire series. I'm on the third book now.

What's your dream job? I already have my dream job: cancer research nurse :D!

What are you looking forward to this summer? Well, in possibly August, we're going to adopt our new child: a Corgi!

Any big plans for Memorial Day Weekend? Nope. Tyler works all weekend.

• Options
    breakfast was dark chocolate almonds
    lunch will be my veggie sausage, potato and apple meal it's one of my fav's
    dinner- not sure yet

no sugar or anything in tea, sometimes honey if im sick

a phone that just calls and texts people that it is

nope

yes

Favorite summer treat?
    italian ice

gymnastics

sam adam summer ale sounds good right about now

Paris of course

I am reading the children of henry VIII right now

What's your dream job?
    actress/dancer on Broadway

BF ,moving in

not really, we have a wedding Saturday we're not really looking forward to, beacause we only know 1 other couple going and it's a small wedding

Anniversary

• Options

What's for breakfast/lunch/dinner?  Lunch will be a Skinnylicious Pear and Endive Salad from the Cheesecake Factory.  NOM!

How do you take your coffee/tea?  I take my tea with just hot water, no milk or sweetener.  I prefer espresso drinks, but if I'm having coffee, I'll take it iced with cream and sugar.

What kind of phone do you have? iPhone 4S

Have you ever gone topless on the beach? Nope.

Have you ever been skinny dipping?  Yes.

Favorite summer treat? Ice cream.

What's your favorite sport? Gymnastics

You & I are at a bar. What drink do you order?  How drunk do I want to get?  Usually, I'll order a Long Island Iced Tea, a Dirty Grey Goose Martini, a Mojito, a Margarita, or a Vodka Tonic.  If I want to get fuuuuuucked up, I'll get the Patron shots.

We're going to Hawaii.  It's basically my dream vacation.  If I were shiiiiting money, I'd probably go to Fiji.

What's the last book you read?  I'm currently reading Fifty Shades Freed.  The trilogy is doing wonders for my sex life.

What's your dream job?  I don't know if I have one right now...I'm too confused about my longterm career goals.  Right now though, if I could make a living from it, I'd be a makeup artist.

What are you looking forward to this summer?  Getting married!  And my honeymoon!

Any big plans for Memorial Day Weekend?  I'm sending out my wedding invitations!
  • Options
    melmac86melmac86 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2012

Breakfast - nothing. Lunch - Healthy Choice frozen entree. Dinner - no idea yet.

Coffee - with a lot of creamer and a couple of Splenda packets. Tea - iced with raspberry flavor.

Motorla Droid 3, which went crazy this morning. It turned itself off and was so hot it burned my hand when I picked it up. Seems okay now, but I'm a little worried.

Nope.

Nope, sounds fun though.

Favorite summer treat?

Vanilla frozen yogurt with fresh strawberries,  granola, and a little hot fudge.

Football. I live for football Sundays, most of all my Packers. Go Donald Driver and his awesome dance moves! :)

Sex on the Beach or a screwdriver

Dream trip would be Australia.

Currently reading Heart of the Matter by Emily Griffin. It's a scandalous read about a doctor's affair.

What's your dream job?

Wildlife rescue and rehabilitation.

Lots of country music! I'm seeing Zac Brown Band at Summerfest and then going to Country Thunder in Twin Lakes, WI in mid-July. Can't wait!

So far, just a brewery tour on Saturday.
  • Options
    Still, I love your sig picture!

I haven't had anything yet. Dinner will probably be Taco Bell because it's on the way to the dance studio.

I don't drink coffee. I take tea with sugar, but at Starbucks I either get a peppermint hot chocolate or chai latte.

iPhone 4 (regular 4, no Siri). It's H's old phone because I accidentally killed my iPhone 3GS.

Nope.

Nope.

Favorite summer treat?
    Cocoanut Fudge ice cream from Marianne's in Santa Cruz. And yes, that's how they spell it.

To watch--ice hockey. To play, figure skating or snowboarding. Not that you can really "play" figure skating, but it's an Olympic sport, dammit.

Midori Sour.

We went to Playa del Carmen, Mexico.

I'm currently reading "Somebody Tell Aunt Tillie She's Dead." The last one I finished was called "Bloody Little Secrets." I like to read Kindle freebies.

What's your dream job?
    Playing Belle in "Beauty and the Beast" on Broadway.

Swimming, waterslides, Vegas, camping, and our first anniversary trip to Disney World and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

Going to a party on Sunday, but that's about it. The weather here is going to be strangely cold for Memorial Day.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Breakfast was an apple. Lunch will be tuna salad on toast. Dinner tonight will be leftover turkey meatloaf. 

Coffee, with half and half and two SweetNLows. Tea, very hot and with two SweetNLows. 

The HTC Rezound, I believe it's called. I haven't had it for very long. 

No, I have not. 

Yes, quite a few times. At a spa once, nudity was encouraged in the bathhouse, so...when in Rome! 

Favorite summer treat? 
    Rita's Italian Ice! It's not summer without it! 

Boxing and I'm learning to like football. 

You I are at a bar. What drink do you order? 
    A Malibu Bay Breeze. Very fruity and girly. 

We're not taking a honeymoon. If we could afford it, I think maybe we'd go on a cruise somewhere warm, or at least to Key West. 

"Amy & Isabelle" by Elizabeth Strout 

What's your dream job? 
    To have my own syndicated morning show on the radio like Howard Stern, Elvis Duran or Wendy Williams. 

Beach trips. I didn't go to the beach at all last summer, but this year I want to get at least one trip in. 

No, not really. My FILs are going away. I don't think anyone else is having a party. So I guess we'll be sleeping in and watching movies.

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • Options
    Today . . . breakfast was an odd combo of a boiled egg, dried apple rings from TJs, and a Fage yogurt.  Lunch and dinner will both be something from the TJs prepared meals section since I'm trapped on base until tomorrow morning.

Coffee - with cream & sugar.  Tea - depends on the type of tea but usually just a tiny bit of sugar.

iPhone

Yep

Yep

Favorite summer treat?
    Popsicles!

To watch - college footbal.  To play - SUP!!

Grey Goose & 7, twist of lime

Thailand.  St. Lucia.  Someplace in South America.  Generally someplace with fantastic beaches where we can SCUBA.

50 Shades . . . awful, horrid writing but it was like a car accident and I couldn't tear myself away

What's your dream job?
    Not having to worry about money so that I wouldn't actually need a job - THAT would be my dream job.  Other than that, I'm living it!

Spending tons of time on the lake - in the boat, on a board, etc. 

Will be doing some work from home on Saturday and Sunday morning.  REALLY want to focus and finish designing our invites, etc.  My goal is to order all our printed stuff for the invite package no later than Monday afternoon.  Oh - and spend time on the lake!!
  • Options
    Breakfast is scrambled eggs and a yogurt
    Lunch is a sandwich
    Dinner is chicken

Coffee I put just a bit of creamer in and tea I put in a bit of honey.

LG Lucid

Nope

Nope

Favorite summer treat?
    Italian Ice

Figure Skating

Mojito or a vodka and coke

Australia

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. I'm re-reading the series right now.

What's your dream job?
    Being a college professor.

My trip to Texas and (possibly) getting engaged.

Nope

• Options
    eirwyneirwyn member
    First Comment

Breakfast: yogurt and banana with a little bit of peanut butter
    Lunch: Grilled chicken salad
    Dinner: Chinese take-out

With a tiny bit of cream, no sugar

iPhone

Nope

Yup

Favorite summer treat?

Corn on the cob

To watch: hockey. To play: softball

Margarita or one of those big, girly drinks with a bunch of umbrellas, fruit, and swords.

Italy. We would eat our way across the country.

I'm reading "Pandemonium" by Lauren Oliver

What's your dream job?

Giving historic tours. I don't care where.

Moving into our new house, my parents coming to visit, taking my Dad to a Cubs game (he's always wanted to see Wrigley Field), my best friend's birthday party

I have to work Saturday, and then we're going to Detroit to visit my relatives. I'm excited to eat coneys and play mini-golf. Plus, my aunt and uncle are amazing cooks, and they're having their annual BBQ on Monday. I'm pumped. :)
  • Options

Italian food!  Tonight’s the rehearsal dinner

Sweet.  People tease me that there is more sugar than coffee/tea. Also I like creamer in my coffee

The dumb kind

Yes but no one was around.

Many times!

Favorite summer treat?

Ice cream and green tea lemonade

Hockey and 3 day Eventing and basket ball

Vodka shots

Work on an organic farm in Germany, visit Berlin and visit where I lived before.

Sword Dancer

What's your dream job?

Translating

Being in Germany and being married.

Oh no.  Nothing at all, I’ll probably sit at home and do nothing. ;)

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    RWS2011RWS2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2012
    I had berry flax seed waffles with peanut butter an twin berry jelly (PB&J waffles is a new addiction!)
    I'll have a salad with roasted chicken breast for lunch, not sure what is for dinner yet.

With stevia

Samsung Replenish (it's an eco phone, slow internet, but works for what I need right now.)

Haha, only in Italy when it was weird not to!  Plus I was in fantastic shape then, sigh!

Of course, silly!  Not for a while though.

Favorite summer treat?
    Fresh berries, watermelon, peaches...mmmm fruit!

Not really into sports; does rock climbing count?

Mojito

Where we will be going for our honeymoon: Universal Studios Orlando-- going to Hogwarts, baby! 
    Dream trip: Island hopping in Hawaii, or the Easter Islands, or the Galapagos Islands, or New Zealand.  No, there is no theme developing there.  ;)

Night Circus, haven't been reading as much lately.  The weather is so nice, i have been out more.

What's your dream job?
    Managing events and volunteers for a great nonprofit

Camping, visiting FI family at their cabin, fun in the water (lakes, pools, water parks, you name it!

Nope.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards