Can you tell me the following:

Who is your caterer?
Price per person?
What are you serving?

Thanks so much!!

Re: Catering Questions! Help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Kruton's (out of Springdale) for our wedding at Pratt Place Inn (in Fayetteville).

For $2730, we will feed 75 people a buffet of:
    Dinner:
    -A chicken with a cranberry sauce
    -Beef tenderloin
    -Mac and cheese
    -Seasonal veggies
    -Salad
    -Bread
    -Tea and water

Appetizers:
    -Tomato soup and mini grilled cheese
    -A mashed potato phyllo cup thing
    -Hummus

That cost includes tax, staff (which is billed at $25/ hour per staff member at a 6-hour minimum), and the food for 75 people ($23.75/ person). It does not include the $150 delivery fee, which would be discounted if we also rent tables and chairs, which we need, and they have the cheapest prices we've found on those.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much Steph!!! I didn't realize this board wasn't too active! You were so helpful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would love for this board to be more active! 
  • Options
    melissak1qmelissak1q member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm still looking, myself, but have found some very reaasonable prices for catering out of Little Rock @ rxcatering.net
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Market Place.  They have several buffet options and are very helpful.  It's about $10 or $11/pp.  It's been awhile since I booked it, but I think you can get whatever kind of service package you want it with it (e.g. seated and each guest served, buffet with real plates and individuals cleaning up, or buffet with disposable plates).

We're serving:
     - 3 different pastas
     - green beans
     - salad (I think)
     - rolls
     - sweet tea
     - water

Here's their catering menu:  http://www.marketplacegrill.com/g-menus/TOLGMarch11Web.pdf

I think their prices went up a bit, but the catering manager is great to work with. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Actually, this is a better marketplace link:  http://marketplacecatering.com/index.php?id=14
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I am having a rustic outdoor wedding so we decided on bbq from smokin joes. It is mine and my FH's favorite! They're most expensive package is like 9pp. And it comes with 2 sides, rolls and i think 3 cobblers. drinks are extra

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My wedding will be in the fall of 2012, but I am already thinking about what I want to do.  I am  looking at 2 venues in the Hot Springs area.  We are trying for an outdoor ceremony with an indoor/outdoor reception.  The caterer I had planned to use is retired, so now I need to find some new ideas.  I dont even know yet if I want a buffet or a sit down dinner.  Any advice or suggestions would be great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards