Snarky Brides

tell me stuff about your happiness

Re: tell me stuff about your happiness

• Over the past year, on average, what would you rate your happiness level to be? (1 being low, 10 being high) I would say about a 7.

What would you consider a primary factor to that happiness level? Work drags it down a bit, home life/family raises it up.

What is something that is guaranteed to get you down/in a funk? Not enough sleep, not enough food.  I'm a simple creature at heart.  Oh, and certain people at work.

What is something that is guaranteed to make you feel better/lift you up? Food, sleep, listening to music.

Who do you talk to when you aren't happy? H (It still seems weird to say that...first time typing it!), or my sis

Do you compare your happiness to others? Yes, but not in the way you mentioned.  I like to watch shows like Bridezillas or read some of the posts on TK and think, "Hey, at least my life isn't that bad!"  It's sad.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tell-me-stuff-about-your-happiness?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1e2428e5-a777-4e9c-8c17-557d9c9bbed0Post:779b375b-e7bd-41f8-9ae5-ad67606c71c7">Re: tell me stuff about your happiness</a>:
    [QUOTE]A close friend of mine is always comparing her life to others lives and she is probably clinically depressed.  She literally never has anything to say that's nice.  <strong>I mean when a mutual friend of ours found out she was having twins, what my friend had to say was this "A gets everything she wants, I've always wanted to have twins.  Now she gets twins."  OH MY GOD.  Something awesome is happening to someone, it doesn't mean that your life is horrible.  KWIM?</strong>
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]
    Do we know the same person?  I know someone who is saying the exact same thing.  It's ridiculous.

My best friend is having a baby.  Yeah, sometimes I get pangs because I really want to have kids and last year H and I were hoping I'd be pregnant around this time.  But it doesn't stop me from being happy for her, or being really freakin' excited that the baby is due next week.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I'm just always comparing myself with others in general - like, this person is skinny, I bet she' shappy. That person has the most beautifully decorated house...I bet she's happy. This person drives a Mercedes...happy biiiitch. 

I wish I didn't compare myself so much!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tell-me-stuff-about-your-happiness?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1e2428e5-a777-4e9c-8c17-557d9c9bbed0Post:bac65a0c-f1fc-472d-8cb2-e694859294ef">Re: tell me stuff about your happiness</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aw nates, I didn't know your mom was having issues.  That blows and I'm sorry.  T&P!
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]
    Thanks.  It's been going on for almost two years and she's done some hospital stints.  It's just so hard for me to manage and see myself as her caretaker instead of the other way around.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tell-me-stuff-about-your-happiness?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1e2428e5-a777-4e9c-8c17-557d9c9bbed0Post:b6efdcb2-d0c8-437e-99dd-c1c32f1c5e93">Re: tell me stuff about your happiness</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: tell me stuff about your happiness : I'm really glad you got what I was saying.  I wasn't trying to make it sound like MY MISERABLE FRIENDS MAKE ME FEEL BETTER ABOUT MYSELF.  It was just more like...I dunno.  I feel like ever since I opened up about my marital issues, a lot of other people have said "OH yeah, my relationship has had some wicked bad lows, too."  I found out that my grandparents, who have been together for over 50 years and whom I thought had a rock-solid marriage, almost divorced back in the 1960s.  Even the strongest relationships have flaws.  Some are worse than others, but nobody's marriage is perfect. <strong> And knowing that has sort of helped me feel like less of a failure, if that makes sense.
    </strong>Posted by baystateapple[/QUOTE]

Oh Bay you are not a failure! Please dont feel this way, I know it's hard, but I feel like you did everything YOU were supposed to do. But you have no control over the other person.

I know exactly what you are saying, I've said it for years, you never know what goes on in someone elses marriage. Never envy someone else unless you've lived their life. Worry about your own house and eventually it will work out.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • LDY, I had a friend once who was a size 2 who was the most negative, unhappy person I've ever met (we are no longer friends for that reason).  "Perfect" body doesn't naturally = happiness.

Though I know what you are saying.  Sometimes it's tough not to think "Damn, if I lost 60 lbs, life would be perfect."  Except it wouldn't be, because perfect doesn't exist.

• edited June 2012
    I wish you didn't either LDY!  You are fabulous just the way you are and you should be proud of that.

I know I joke about being vain all the time but for real, when I look at myself I know I'm not perfect, so I always focus on the things about my body and my face that I like, and then just simply tell myself that I'm awesome.  Lol, obviously it's  not that simple for lots of people, but there is definitely something to the power of suggestion.  If you focus on the good things, those good things really start making you feel awesome after a while.

And yeah Bay - having friends like that is just really frustrating.  It's gotten to the point where I kinda avoid contact with her because she brings me down.  I want her to feel better about stuff but she is always coming up with excuses for why everything is terrible and makes it seem like there is just no way out of her pit of despair.  I mean, at that point, I can't take an interest in helping you because you clearly don't have an interest in your own happiness, KWIM?  I honestly think she's content to just be miserable - "fat, swimming in debt, small apartment, shitty job, shitty family" well, okay then.
    panther
  • Bay, I get it.  A friend of mine has been married since we graduated college and I always really admired their relationship. Recently, they had some pretty big issues and it just made me realize that you never know everything that goes on in someone else's life.  All people have ups and downs, which is...I don't know, comforting? That's how it makes me feel.
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tell-me-stuff-about-your-happiness?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1e2428e5-a777-4e9c-8c17-557d9c9bbed0Post:53e2768b-427b-4d31-bf4b-d5ab131b3fde">Re: tell me stuff about your happiness</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: tell me stuff about your happiness : What was interesting to me was everyone said "Omg, you guys look so happy!" about all of our wedding pictures. And it WAS the very happiest day of my life, but at the same time, this has by far been the worst year/year and a half of my life.  I always wonder what people think from the outside because I am not that happy on average.
    Posted by ZombieNates[/QUOTE]

I wonder that sometimes too based on what people have said to me (not on here, just in general). I'm really good at putting on the happy face.

I was actually just talking about this last night to H. I've always been of the mindset that everyone else has enough problems to worry about without being saddled with mine, which is why I don't talk to anyone, not even H. H, on the other hand, vents all the time to me. He was bummed that I don't share with him. But really, what would be the point? Make 2 people feel bad instead of 1? Only I can fix things.

So, yeah. I'm good at faking it. Which is good for my family, because holy hera would they be all over me if I was sad about something.
  • AATB, sometimes you just want to say to that person, "You're right.  Your life sucks.  Everything about it sucks, nothing is good.  I fold.  You win the competition for the worst of everything."

Excessively negative people piss me the hell off.

Thanks KD :)  Maybe "failure" was too strong a word.  I don't think I'm necessarily a failure, I just sometimes get these moments like...argh, what else could I have done?  How could I maybe have avoided this?  Even though I KNOW there was really nothing else, it's just stressful sometimes.

• Don't get me wrong, I am SO happy for my friends and family when good things happen to them. I honestly know that.

But I'm on LDY's bench on certain things like my friends' H will take her on a surprise weekend trip and I'm like "oh, my H never does that. i bet I would be really happy if he did that."
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I know - it's silly. It's just where my brain goes when I compare! I know skinny folks who aren't happy and what not, but I guess I figure I'll be happier if I'm skinny? KWIM? Whatever, I know it's dumb. Wish I could help it! 

I'm so sorry about your Mom, Nates. :(
  • Over the past year, on average, what would you rate your happiness level to be? (1 being low, 10 being high) What would you consider a primary factor to that happiness level?  8- got engaged, planning a wedding, my scholarship was extended for my final year, got a new job that I love.

what is something that is guaranteed to get you down/in a funk?  Wedding plans getting messed up, making a mistake at work, getting a bad grade on a test/assignment.

what is something that is guaranteed to make you feel better/lift you up? Being around FI, lazy days on the couch, spending time with family, wedding planning.

Who do you talk to when you aren't happy? FI, or two of my good friends.

Do you compare your happiness to others? (for example, you see what you percieve as Jane Doe being happy and content with her life, which makes you question why you aren't happy or content with yours)   No, everyone's perception on life is different.  Everyone's hard times are going to be different and we don't live each others lives so it's hard to compare. An example- a good friend of mine is married to someone in the military.  She and her two kids moved to her hometown to live with her parents while he is on at TDY for a few months in another state.  She is always so upbeat and happy and grateful for their lives while some families would be devastated to be separated again so soon when he just got back from a deployment.  Everyone sees things differently.
    imageVacation
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tell-me-stuff-about-your-happiness?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1e2428e5-a777-4e9c-8c17-557d9c9bbed0Post:85e06c71-8d48-4bad-953d-bc3a9d29678a">Re: tell me stuff about your happiness</a>:
    [QUOTE]Don't get me wrong, I am SO happy for my friends and family when good things happen to them. I honestly know that. But I'm on LDY's bench on certain things like my friends' H will take her on a surprise weekend trip and I'm like "oh, my H never does that. i bet I would be really happy if he did that."
    Posted by jennamarie10[/QUOTE]

Ha, I think H and I would be divorced if we compared ourselves to other relationships. We are the least romantic people ever.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tell-me-stuff-about-your-happiness?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1e2428e5-a777-4e9c-8c17-557d9c9bbed0Post:5274d179-692a-42f1-be18-70aa023c6ca5">Re: tell me stuff about your happiness</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>AATB, sometimes you just want to say to that person, "You're right.  Your life sucks.  Everything about it sucks, nothing is good.  I fold.  You win the competition for the worst of everything." Excessively negative people piss me the hell off. </strong>Thanks KD :)  Maybe "failure" was too strong a word.  I don't think I'm necessarily a failure, I just sometimes get these moments like...argh, what else could I have done?  How could I maybe have avoided this?  Even though I KNOW there was really nothing else, it's just stressful sometimes.
    Posted by baystateapple[/QUOTE]

Fucking fucking yes.
    panther
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tell-me-stuff-about-your-happiness?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1e2428e5-a777-4e9c-8c17-557d9c9bbed0Post:5274d179-692a-42f1-be18-70aa023c6ca5">Re: tell me stuff about your happiness</a>:
    [QUOTE]AATB, sometimes you just want to say to that person, "You're right.  Your life sucks.  Everything about it sucks, nothing is good.  I fold.  You win the competition for the worst of everything." Excessively negative people piss me the hell off. Thanks KD :)  Maybe "failure" was too strong a word.  I don't think I'm necessarily a failure, I just sometimes get these moments like...argh, what else could I have done? <em><strong> How could I maybe have avoided this?</strong></em>  Even though I KNOW there was really nothing else, it's just stressful sometimes.
    Posted by baystateapple[/QUOTE]

See for me I knew I couldn't stop my ex from spontaneously falling into other women's vaginas. ;) I had no control and guess what, he does it to his 4th wife as well. Some people just dont change.

ETA: your answer to AATB is awesome! I would love to do that just once.
  • Yes, we demand Linds' pics!

Thanks, LDY.  That's life, you know? People have it way worse than me, so I shouldn't even complain.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tell-me-stuff-about-your-happiness?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1e2428e5-a777-4e9c-8c17-557d9c9bbed0Post:85e06c71-8d48-4bad-953d-bc3a9d29678a">Re: tell me stuff about your happiness</a>:
    [QUOTE]Don't get me wrong, I am SO happy for my friends and family when good things happen to them. I honestly know that. But I'm on LDY's bench on certain things like my friends' H will take her on a surprise weekend trip and I'm like "oh, my H never does that. i bet I would be really happy if he did that."
    Posted by jennamarie10[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>
    Do you ever step back and start thinking about what makes your friends H annoying to you? Like, maybe he does X, Y, and Z for her but is a total slob around the house or does other things your H luckily doesn't do? </div><div>
    </div><div>I dunno, whenever I end up comparing H to other guys, in my mind he always ends up on top because he has a lot of things that make him awesome for me. Even if he isn't super original or spontaneous, or whatever adjective you want to use there.</div>
  • anna.oskaranna.oskar member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited June 2012
    Over the past year, on average, what would you rate your happiness level to be? (1 being low, 10 being high) What would you consider a primary factor to that happiness level?

*I think my happiness jar has only been about 75% full this last year.  I'm responsible for most of my happiness but it definitely gets influenced by outside forces that are beyond my control.  Some days I'm pretty great!  Other days I want to throw things and scream at the universe for fucking with me.

what is something that is guaranteed to get you down/in a funk?

*When if feels like the gods are conspiring against me.  Whenever crap hits the fan and I can't be in control of it in any way.  i feel helpless.

what is something that is guaranteed to make you feel better/lift you up?

*Blowing bubbles, the laughter of children, trying a recipe for the first time and it being a success, love, seeing hope in the world, believeing in faeries, a smile from a stranger, root beer floats..  There are billions of things!

Who do you talk to when you aren't happy? 

God mostly since I tend to obsess and I don't want to constantly bring my friends down.  No matter how sweet they are.

Do you compare your happiness to others? (for example, you see what you percieve as Jane Doe being happy and content with her life, which makes you question why you aren't happy or content with yours)

Nah.  Many people have the simple things I have and don't appreciate it and allow it to make them happy.  I just wish everyone could find joy.
  • I could C&P Adamar's response I think...  So I will on a couple spots.  :)

Over the past year, on average, what would you rate your happiness level to be? (1 being low, 10 being high) What would you consider a primary factor to that happiness level?
    Probably 7-8.  The wedding was awesome, being married is awesome, but work and family issues drug the number down a bit.

Work stress, overthinking how I could do things better (in general, not just work), family issues.

Seeing my dogs, hanging with H.

H, BF and a bunch of crazy women I met on the internet. 

Do you compare your happiness to others? (for example, you see what you percieve as Jane Doe being happy and content with her life, which makes you question why you aren't happy or content with yours)
    To some extent, and it goes both ways.  With some people I envy how they have it so good (seemingly) and others I feel very fortunate that I have it so good (comparatively).
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tell-me-stuff-about-your-happiness?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1e2428e5-a777-4e9c-8c17-557d9c9bbed0Post:945597bd-de1c-4f62-8a64-6abad02fa47b">Re: tell me stuff about your happiness</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: tell me stuff about your happiness : Do you ever step back and start thinking about what makes your friends H annoying to you? Like, maybe he does X, Y, and Z for her but is a total slob around the house or does other things your H luckily doesn't do? <strong> I dunno, whenever I end up comparing H to other guys, in my mind he always ends up on top because he has a lot of things that make him awesome for me. Even if he isn't super original or spontaneous, or whatever adjective you want to use there.</strong>
    Posted by KateJ10[/QUOTE]
    I2I on this.  Would I like it if H randomly surprised me with a weekend away? Of course. But he's not the most spontaneous person like that.  He just doesn't think the same way I do. I could be upset about that, but he's so amazingly there. He's a rock. He listens to every complaint I have, he comforts me when I come home from work crying for the 78th time.  The things that make him a fantastic husband way outweigh anything I might see in a stupid movie.
  • Over the past year, on average, what would you rate your happiness level to be? (1 being low, 10 being high) I would say
    a 9.

What would you consider a primary factor to that happiness level? Lots of new things this year-marriage, new house, a new furbaby addition, etc.
    What is something that is guaranteed to get you down/in a funk? When I have a bad back day, lots of euthanasia's at work, mean clients, when H is in a bad mood

What is something that is guaranteed to make you feel better/lift you up? Cuddling with my furbabies, hanging out with H or my sister, reading a good book, donuts, napping
    Who do you talk to when you aren't happy? H or my little sister for sure-she's truly my best friend, and I don't have many to begin with- I have some serious trust issues with females, but oddly enought that feeling doesn't apply to you all, maybe just IRL?
    Do you compare your happiness to others? I used to be so guilty of this, but I feel like I've grown a lot in the past few years and maybe I've just come to realize that all it does is waste my time and doesn't change a thing, so I try to just be happy for other people.  Even if I do feel some envy, I remind myself of what i have been blessed with and that helps.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tell-me-stuff-about-your-happiness?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1e2428e5-a777-4e9c-8c17-557d9c9bbed0Post:56760fb0-398e-4bd8-9c8f-6db00b582cdb">Re: tell me stuff about your happiness</a>:
    [QUOTE]I could C&P Adamar's response I think...  So I will on a couple spots.  :) Over the past year, on average, what would you rate your happiness level to be? (1 being low, 10 being high) What would you consider a primary factor to that happiness level? Probably 7-8.  The wedding was awesome, being married is awesome, but work and family issues drug the number down a bit. what is something that is guaranteed to get you down/in a funk? Work stress, overthinking how I could do things better (in general, not just work), family issues. what is something that is guaranteed to make you feel better/lift you up? Seeing my dogs, hanging with H. Who do you talk to when you aren't happy? H, BF and a bunch of crazy women I met on the internet.  Do you compare your happiness to others? (for example, you see what you percieve as Jane Doe being happy and content with her life, which makes you question why you aren't happy or content with yours) To some extent, and it goes both ways.  With some people I envy how they have it so good (seemingly) and others I feel very fortunate that I have it so good (comparatively).
    Posted by Girlie1030[/QUOTE]

Copycat!  :)
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Over the past year, on average, what would you rate your happiness level to be? (1 being low, 10 being high) What would you consider a primary factor to that happiness level?
    Both 1 an 10. The last year has seen extremely high highs and low lows. In between those swings I'm just tired lol.

Finances. We racked up the credit cards last year with house/car stuff breaking and it's taking  me longer than anticipated to dig us out.

Kaylee. When I'm feeling low she'll climb on my lap, say "mama" and start clapping

Sesh, my parents 

Sometimes, but not often. Mostly what gets me is comparing my happiness to my past life which gets emotionally rough.
  • Bec20Bec20 member
    First Comment
    edited June 2012
    Probably around a 5.  This year had really good moments and really bad moments for me.  The best would probably being done long distance (again) or doing really well in school this year.  The worst is easily realizing how much my sister and I are so far down on the totem pole with my father's side of the family that there's gaps between us and the next person and trying to deal with the fact that they didn't just burn bridges, but hacked them to pieces before setting them on fire.

Thinking about what happened with my dad's family in January.  Even just "talking" about it on here is making me angry.  Other than that, money issues or my anxiety.

Seeing my SO after a long time apart.

My SO.  I don't like talking to most people when I'm upset. 

I try not to, but I do on occasion.  For the most part I'm cynical enough to think that people who brag about how good things are on Facebook or in real life are just trying to compensate for something, so it doesn't bother me too much.

ETA: I'm a newbie so I doubt people will notice, but this is going to be a P&R.  I have an exam in an hour.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tell-me-stuff-about-your-happiness?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1e2428e5-a777-4e9c-8c17-557d9c9bbed0Post:f908f0f8-ad5b-4f2b-9e1b-b21179ee720a">Re: tell me stuff about your happiness</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm just always comparing myself with others in general - like, this person is skinny, I bet she' shappy. That person has the most beautifully decorated house...I bet she's happy. This person drives a Mercedes...happy biiiitch.  I wish I didn't compare myself so much!
    Posted by LDYGTR13[/QUOTE]
    LDY, I do the same thing.  Constantly.  I've tried to be more conscious of it, and it's helping some, but sometimes it just fucking sucks a whole lot.

"Smash's balls are the biggest balls of them all." -AATB

• KW I love seeing baby Sebby pics and videos on FB. All things considered, it makes me happy to see the three of you playing together.

Also, confession. When I was on vacation I was taking pictures of my little second cousin (like 1 or so, maybe younger). He grabbed my finger with his tiny baby hand and called me Nana (his version of Nina, which is what my brother calls me) and I was instantly charmed. I mean, I still don't want a kid, but this one, he got to me. Good job, cuz.
  • ski2playski2play member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tell-me-stuff-about-your-happiness?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1e2428e5-a777-4e9c-8c17-557d9c9bbed0Post:4841d9ad-3bb8-4d52-9a5c-5585cd0b7043">tell me stuff about your happiness</a>:
    [QUOTE]Over the past year, on average, what would you rate your happiness level to be? (1 being low, 10 being high) What would you consider a primary factor to that happiness level?

<strong>8-10, job, family, relationship w/FI.  My happiness is usually tied to how safe/secure I am feeling.</strong>

what is something that is guaranteed to get you down/in a funk? <strong>My college kids.  Sometimes it is hard to watch/let them make their own mistakes and recover from them.</strong>

what is something that is guaranteed to make you feel better/lift you up? <strong>Being on the water, going for a walk with my golden, hanging with my FI, sisters, or kids.</strong>

Who do you talk to when you aren't happy? <strong>Sister, daughter, FI</strong>

Do you compare your happiness to others? (for example, you see what you percieve as Jane Doe being happy and content with her life, which makes you question why you aren't happy or content with yours)<strong>  Not really anymore.  I saw a ton of not so pretty stuff in my early twenties, that shaped me into believing that nothing is guaranteed.  I felt for a long time that I live outside the bubble of life (like I was only watching, not participating).  In the last 10 years I have made decisions that allowed me to be a participant in the thing called life vs a spectator. 

Holy rambling sentence.</strong>
  • Sesh there are a couple of kids who I have that response to. FH's youngest nephew is so adorable and so well behaved that I start to wonder if having a kid wouldn't be such a bad idea after all. Then his older nephew goes running through the room, screaming at the top of his lungs and the moment passes. 
  • Over the past year, on average, what would you rate your happiness level to be? 1 being low, 10 being high What would you consider a primary factor to that happiness level? I'd say a 56. That's pathetic seeing as I'm getting married. I'm just a worrier so between job stress, deaths, etc. Its been a little much. I'm slowly getting back to feeling like me though, which is good. what is something that is guaranteed to get you down/in a funk? Other people's negative attitudes or when I compare myself to others. Comparing is incredibly lame but I do it all of the time. what is something that is guaranteed to make you feel better/lift you up? Reese's Cup :. Or wine, any chocolate, a run to angry music, DivaB Who do you talk to when you aren't happy? My mom which ends up leading to a fight. I talk to FI and DB. DB will sit and listen forever and then roll her eyes and walk away. Do you compare your happiness to others? for example, you see what you percieve as Jane Doe being happy and content with her life, which makes you question why you aren't happy or content with yours I would say no but I am constantly comparing myself so I'm sure I do that with their "happiness" too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards