whats the most embarrassing thing that has EVER happened to you

Re: whats the most embarrassing thing that has EVER happened to you

• Options
    Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    Is TK trying to quote like TN now?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-embarrassing-thing-ever-happened?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5679cab0-8a23-4cf8-8e0e-513181f351d2Post:f2a3588d-a776-40bd-9786-2725e6d3474d">Re: whats the most embarrassing thing that has EVER happened to you</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh god these stories are awesome! I passed out during a solo when I was in 8th grade chorus in front of about 300 people. I fell backwards, past the top row of kids on the risers, and knocked my head on a handbell case in the floor and got a concussion. Some freak dressed like Mother Nature (it was a summer festival with lots of different booths) was leaning over me when I came to, asking me if I had my period in front of all my classmates, who started giggling. I wanted to die right there.
    Posted by BecW2be[/QUOTE]
    I just spit my water out holy crap haha awwwh. did an ambulance come?
    :3
  • Options
    My ex-best friend's most embarrassing story directly involved my brother, and this was before we knew each other.  She refuses to tell my brother the story, lest he actually remembers it.
  • Options
    annakb8annakb8 member
    First Comment
    Oh, and at my first ever gymnastics meet I actually saluted the judges, like a military salute. My coaches never told me that in gymnastics saluting means raising both arms above your head.
  • Options
    Alright, this is a little graphic and TMI, so pardon...

My ex and I were fooling around, and I was down there and he came in my nose. It literally felt like I jumped into a pool of chlorine and I had to blow my nose for HOURS.

So, he went to text a friend of ours, because, naturally, it's hilarious, and he accidentally texted his mother.
  • Options
    OMG CCF OMG.

That is painful and hilarious.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-embarrassing-thing-ever-happened?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5679cab0-8a23-4cf8-8e0e-513181f351d2Post:5b6626be-a688-44ba-874b-7d99fa30d840">Re: whats the most embarrassing thing that has EVER happened to you</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, and at my first ever gymnastics meet I actually saluted the judges, like a military salute. My coaches never told me that in gymnastics saluting means raising both arms above your head.
    Posted by annakb8[/QUOTE]

Ahahaha! Thats classic. Did the judges laugh?
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-embarrassing-thing-ever-happened?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5679cab0-8a23-4cf8-8e0e-513181f351d2Post:5b6626be-a688-44ba-874b-7d99fa30d840">Re: whats the most embarrassing thing that has EVER happened to you</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, and at my first ever gymnastics meet I actually saluted the judges, like a military salute. My coaches never told me that in gymnastics saluting means raising both arms above your head.
    hahahahah okay I laughed out loud with this one. How old were you?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-embarrassing-thing-ever-happened?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5679cab0-8a23-4cf8-8e0e-513181f351d2Post:cf1b9c05-17ec-4336-92ec-1ecd36904f48">Re: whats the most embarrassing thing that has EVER happened to you</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG CCF OMG. That is painful and hilarious.
    Posted by kimheartsscott[/QUOTE]

It really did hurt. My nose and my ego.
  • Options
    annakb8annakb8 member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-embarrassing-thing-ever-happened?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5679cab0-8a23-4cf8-8e0e-513181f351d2Post:fb835435-716c-4adf-a931-33882e6f93d6">Re: whats the most embarrassing thing that has EVER happened to you</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: whats the most embarrassing thing that has EVER happened to you : Ahahaha! Thats classic. Did the judges laugh?
    Posted by Yoda2010[/QUOTE]

I don't remember. I was only like 7 years old and it was an invitational, not a serious meet. They probably laughed. I know my coaches laughed at me even though it was their fault.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-embarrassing-thing-ever-happened?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5679cab0-8a23-4cf8-8e0e-513181f351d2Post:3da07ba4-3b5c-44cc-8938-a6dc07721150">Re: whats the most embarrassing thing that has EVER happened to you</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: whats the most embarrassing thing that has EVER happened to you : I just spit my water out holy crap haha awwwh. did an ambulance come?
    Posted by CassandraPotter[/QUOTE]

No ambulance. Mother Nature was also a nurse, so it was good she was there, freak or not. :) My mom took me to the ER and they sent me home with pedialyte and my mom had to wake me up every 45 minutes for a few days. But everyone began asking me if I had my period at random times back at school for a few months. I hate that fucking Mother Nature/Nurse so much.

ETA: HOLYSHIT CCF! That's incredible. OMG.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-embarrassing-thing-ever-happened?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5679cab0-8a23-4cf8-8e0e-513181f351d2Post:5b6626be-a688-44ba-874b-7d99fa30d840">Re: whats the most embarrassing thing that has EVER happened to you</a>:

I can't stop laughing!  That's so silly!

Bio
    "You wore a tit dress at an AIDS party??? You need to go to the whore corner with Mara " - Blue
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-embarrassing-thing-ever-happened?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5679cab0-8a23-4cf8-8e0e-513181f351d2Post:3449e983-158c-4dad-b284-a4d33743ab08">Re: whats the most embarrassing thing that has EVER happened to you</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: whats the most embarrassing thing that has EVER happened to you : No ambulance. Mother Nature was also a nurse, so it was good she was there, freak or not. :) My mom took me to the ER and they sent me home with pedialyte and my mom had to wake me up every 45 minutes for a few days. But everyone began asking me if I had my period at random times back at school for a few months. I hate that fucking Mother Nature/Nurse so much.
    Posted by BecW2be[/QUOTE]

<div>Wait, seriously?  She was a nurse and the first thing she thought to ask when you had just fainted and landed <em>on your head</em> was "did you just start your period?"  Why!?</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-embarrassing-thing-ever-happened?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5679cab0-8a23-4cf8-8e0e-513181f351d2Post:46523f7a-fbe7-4fbf-b8f0-57ac091361d0">Re: whats the most embarrassing thing that has EVER happened to you</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: whats the most embarrassing thing that has EVER happened to you : I don't remember. I was only like 7 years old and it was an invitational, not a serious meet. They probably laughed. I know my coaches laughed at me even though it was their fault.
    awwwh at least it was when you were really young. I think its cute lol.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-embarrassing-thing-ever-happened?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5679cab0-8a23-4cf8-8e0e-513181f351d2Post:0628e60d-d284-4be0-bf6c-744c79bc779f">Re: whats the most embarrassing thing that has EVER happened to you</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: whats the most embarrassing thing that has EVER happened to you : I don't have a song, but the dance is generally the same and usually at the top of the stairs.  90% of the time it involves my panties with hotdogs (with smiley faces!) and frenchfries.

Excellent!  My ladybug panties say "bitten by the love bug" across the tush.

The song goes as follows"

I got new panties, i got new panties,
    i got new panties hey, hey, hey, hey
    Who's got new panties?
    I got new panties!
    i got new panties hey, hey, hey hey.

(butt wiggle dance moves are not optional)
  • Options
    Oh my god, CCF. Haha that's awful. I have a funny TMI story but it's not really embarrassing. My parents went out of town when I was in high school and I had my close group of friends over pretty much the whole time. My "FWB" and I were up in my room and he had put on a condom that had numbing stuff on it but then took it off, and I started doing the same thing you were doing and I lost all feeling in my mouth. I ran downstairs after and was like "I can't feel my tongue!" but it came out all weird sounding because I couldn't talk properly.

I feel like I should have lots of embarrassing stories because I am an unfortunate klutz, but I can't really think of any. The only two I can think of involve me being too busy looking at cute boys in HS to pay attention to where I was going. One time I ran into a door, and the other I fell down like 5 stairs.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-embarrassing-thing-ever-happened?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5679cab0-8a23-4cf8-8e0e-513181f351d2Post:49f6c381-f893-40df-80fc-3844c626b07c">Re: whats the most embarrassing thing that has EVER happened to you</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: whats the most embarrassing thing that has EVER happened to you : Wait, seriously?  She was a nurse and the first thing she thought to ask when you had just fainted and landed on your head was "did you just start your period?"  Why!?

Apparently when young girls get their periods for the first few times, they can become lightheaded or someshit. She was trying to figure out WHY I fainted. We were in a 200yr old church with no air conditioning, in tuxedo shirts and pants, and I locked my knees because I was nervous about my solo. WHYTHEFUCK do you think I fainted, Mother Nature?!?
  • Options
    I once passed out while I was interviewing our state ag commissioner for a news story.  He basically caught me and helped me sit down, grabbed me a glass of water and when I said I was fine he just started rambling on again from where he left off.
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-embarrassing-thing-ever-happened?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5679cab0-8a23-4cf8-8e0e-513181f351d2Post:a74ff79a-a058-4ee3-b559-28dc595e831f">Re: whats the most embarrassing thing that has EVER happened to you</a>:
    [QUOTE]Alright, this is a little graphic and TMI, so pardon... My ex and I were fooling around, and I was down there and he came in my nose. It literally felt like I jumped into a pool of chlorine and I had to blow my nose for HOURS. So, he went to text a friend of ours, because, naturally, it's hilarious, and he accidentally texted his mother.
    Posted by cupcakesfrosting[/QUOTE]

I am DYING.
    panther
  • Options
    AnysunriseAnysunrise member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-embarrassing-thing-ever-happened?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5679cab0-8a23-4cf8-8e0e-513181f351d2Post:9d31982d-1181-4b97-9de2-e07e7219cb88">Re: whats the most embarrassing thing that has EVER happened to you</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh my god, CCF. Haha that's awful. I have a funny TMI story but it's not really embarrassing. My parents went out of town when I was in high school and I had my close group of friends over pretty much the whole time. My "FWB" and I were up in my room and he had put on a condom that had numbing stuff on it but then took it off, and I started doing the same thing you were doing and I lost all feeling in my mouth. I ran downstairs after and was like "I can't feel my tongue!" but it came out all weird sounding because I couldn't talk properly. I feel like I should have lots of embarrassing stories because I am an unfortunate klutz, but I can't really think of any. The only two I can think of involve me being too busy looking at cute boys in HS to pay attention to where I was going. One time I ran into a door, and the other I fell down like 5 stairs.
    Posted by KaylaSue19[/QUOTE]

<div>Bahaha. I have a way TMI about the numbing stuff. Ex finally talked me into trying buttsex, and used that stuff so it wouldn't hurt (which was BS), but wasn't wearing a condom, so we barely started when he was like "Uh, crap, i can't feel my diick". It was hilarious, and well timed (for me).</div><div>
    </div><div>I've also knocked that guy unconscious mid-sex. </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-embarrassing-thing-ever-happened?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5679cab0-8a23-4cf8-8e0e-513181f351d2Post:a74ff79a-a058-4ee3-b559-28dc595e831f">Re: whats the most embarrassing thing that has EVER happened to you</a>:
    [QUOTE]Alright, this is a little graphic and TMI, so pardon... My ex and I were fooling around, and I was down there and he came in my nose. It literally felt like I jumped into a pool of chlorine and I had to blow my nose for HOURS. So, he went to text a friend of ours, because, naturally, it's hilarious, and he accidentally texted his mother.
    Posted by cupcakesfrosting[/QUOTE]

Dont feel bad with my ex years ago, it got in my eye. There is not enough Visine in the world!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-embarrassing-thing-ever-happened?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5679cab0-8a23-4cf8-8e0e-513181f351d2Post:dba1888f-d5ab-42ef-b26d-ecbcc508e385">Re: whats the most embarrassing thing that has EVER happened to you</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: whats the most embarrassing thing that has EVER happened to you : Bahaha. I have a way TMI about the numbing stuff. Ex finally talked me into trying buttsex, and used that stuff so it wouldn't hurt (which was BS), but wasn't wearing a condom, so we barely started when he was like "Uh, crap, i can't feel my diick". It was hilarious, and well timed (for me). I've also knocked that guy unconscious mid-sex. 
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]

My goodness woman, you have the best sex stories!

Bio
    "You wore a tit dress at an AIDS party??? You need to go to the whore corner with Mara " - Blue
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-embarrassing-thing-ever-happened?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5679cab0-8a23-4cf8-8e0e-513181f351d2Post:ee86153c-775f-44bd-b0b6-481e703b0774">Re: whats the most embarrassing thing that has EVER happened to you</a>:
    [QUOTE]I once passed out while I was interviewing our state ag commissioner for a news story.  He basically caught me and helped me sit down, grabbed me a glass of water and when I said I was fine he just started rambling on again from where he left off.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

<div>That guy is <em>smooth.  </em>When I fainted and landed on my brother, he thought I was just being annoying and pushed me off.  My face bounced off a nearby stroller and I hit the ground, so I've been told.  I don't remember anything before waking up being carried by a firefighter.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-embarrassing-thing-ever-happened?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5679cab0-8a23-4cf8-8e0e-513181f351d2Post:dba1888f-d5ab-42ef-b26d-ecbcc508e385">Re: whats the most embarrassing thing that has EVER happened to you</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: whats the most embarrassing thing that has EVER happened to you : Bahaha. I have a way TMI about the numbing stuff. Ex finally talked me into trying buttsex, and used that stuff so it wouldn't hurt (which was BS), but wasn't wearing a condom, so we barely started when he was like "Uh, crap, i can't feel my diick". It was hilarious, and well timed (for me). I've also knocked that guy unconscious mid-sex. 

Hahaha. Lube fail on his part.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-embarrassing-thing-ever-happened?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5679cab0-8a23-4cf8-8e0e-513181f351d2Post:adc95c6c-799f-4cfe-88f3-2f2c58a3eb40">Re: whats the most embarrassing thing that has EVER happened to you</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: whats the most embarrassing thing that has EVER happened to you : My goodness woman, you have the best sex stories!
    Posted by sherrbearr22[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Yeah, I've had some good ones. OH, another embarrassing one: One time, I was uhm, yeah doing the same thing CCF was, with H, and I was trying really hard and stuff and was super serious trying to be sexy. Then, of course, I pull back for a second and let out this MASSIVE burp and I just freeze with this deer-in-the-headlights look on my face.</div><div>
    </div><div>H just looked at me and went "Well, take a moment, then get back to it!" and we both burst out laughing. He's a sweetheart.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-embarrassing-thing-ever-happened?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5679cab0-8a23-4cf8-8e0e-513181f351d2Post:dba1888f-d5ab-42ef-b26d-ecbcc508e385">Re: whats the most embarrassing thing that has EVER happened to you</a>:

HA! Any that is awesome! You are so funny.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-embarrassing-thing-ever-happened?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5679cab0-8a23-4cf8-8e0e-513181f351d2Post:62767298-4ad9-4520-ac0a-f59fcb9fc19a">Re: whats the most embarrassing thing that has EVER happened to you</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: whats the most embarrassing thing that has EVER happened to you : Yeah, I've had some good ones. OH, another embarrassing one: One time, I was uhm, yeah doing the same thing CCF was, with H, and I was trying really hard and stuff and was super serious trying to be sexy. Then, of course, I pull back for a second and let out this MASSIVE burp and I just freeze with this deer-in-the-headlights look on my face. H just looked at me and went "Well, take a moment, then get back to it!" and we both burst out laughing. He's a sweetheart.

Haha!
    Once I was doing that uh, same thing with FI and when he finished I wasn't ready yet and just spit it all over his stomach. We both started laughing so hard I fell off the bed.
  • Options
    em01092em01092 member
    First Comment
    I can't think of anything too bad right now, but FI says I can share this tidbit with you all (warning, a little graphic, but I'm going for it with all the PPs about anal and whatnot lol ). 

Last time I was, ahem, servicing him, he got a little too relaxed. Right before he came, he farted, basically in my face. He still managed to finish, but he was very embarrassed. I had to try so hard not to laugh until he was done b/c I knew he was close and I didn't want to throw him off. We laughed a long time afterwards. Fun times. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    I cannot believe that I am sharing this, but here goes. 

H and I were vacationing in New Orleans a few months ago and went to the Audobon Zoo.  I'd been eating all sorts of delicious, fatty, spicy foods that my tummy wasn't used to.  I had horrific gas. 

While we were watching some crocodiles sun themselves I released the biggest silent but deadly farts in the history of all farts.  I tried to casually walk away.  A dad was standing nearby holding his maybe 18 month old and said "OOOOHHH, BABY!  You smell like you had some nasty beans!"  And proceded to do an on-the-spot diaper check and look bewildered when everything appeared in order. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Its not the most embarassing but we went out to the bar for my bday and i got hammered. So i was dancing away and I saw a guy who I knew but didn't know how I knew him. Well since I was wasted and I need to figure out how I knew him, I went to talk him. By poking his peck and going "I know you!" and he goes yeah you work out at the gym Im a trainer at. It was my eye candy gym trainer, oh well. Its funny but I was like ohhh good when it happened.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards