April 2013 Weddings

We Said Yes to the Dress!!

13»

Re: We Said Yes to the Dress!!

• This is my totally unexpected dress!!!  Who'd have thought I would have found one at David's Bridal?  Laughing

It doesn't come with the blue sash, but I love the pop of color!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I bought my dress last Thursday!
  • dani1361dani1361 member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    edited September 2012

I went in wanting a princess dress, something with lots of bling on top and this is what i ended up falling in love with! :)
    Pinned Image

• We bought my dress in June. I wanted a simple dress, no adornment under the arms, nothing I had to wear excessively uncomfortable underwear with, no bling bling, no mermaid/fit and flare, no white. Nah, I wasn't hard to please at all! LOL  -

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_we-said-yes-to-the-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:0baa52bb-d113-46e8-a8ca-504fa4cae6dbPost:ddcb3a9a-4a29-4255-bf69-d7152ae5f7b8">Re: We Said Yes to the Dress!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Damn the lights at David's Bridal!! I ordered it in white, it's a semi ball gown. I'm picking it up Saturday!
    Posted by audrewuh[/QUOTE]

<strong><em><font color="#ff0033">This is my gown! very very pretty! :)</font></em></strong>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited September 2012
    I tired on about 15-20 dresses. The dress that i really wanted was a bit over what i wanted to pay for it. I waited a few months until after i got my ring looked on DB site and saw this dress went and tired it on and fell in love. I can't wait to wear it on April 12.

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Beaded-Tiered-Tulle-Gown-with-Sweetheart-Neckline-7SWG9902_Bridal-Gowns-Features-All-Gowns

SoontobeMRsSMITH13
  • Here is mine, obviously not on me!

DRESS
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thats my wedding day too hehe

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_we-said-yes-to-the-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:0baa52bb-d113-46e8-a8ca-504fa4cae6dbPost:ceb8288c-5605-45f3-976f-6e4b7b5ef1b9">Re: We Said Yes to the Dress!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love my dress- I thought I wanted a-line but I ended up with something completely different!  Can't wait for 4/6/13!
    Posted by mcubed616[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Finally got my dress. I don't have any pictures of me wearing it yet, but here is a promotional picture of a model. The back is the best:

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_we-said-yes-to-the-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:0baa52bb-d113-46e8-a8ca-504fa4cae6dbPost:131db462-96fd-405a-84a6-f97a1665cd2b">Re: We Said Yes to the Dress!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Finally got my dress. I don't have any pictures of me wearing it yet, but here is a promotional picture of a model. The back is the best:
    Posted by tiny speck[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>One of my bridesmaids has that dress on her pinterest board :-)  Maybe one day you'll be dress twins :-)  So pretty!!

</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_we-said-yes-to-the-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:0baa52bb-d113-46e8-a8ca-504fa4cae6dbPost:9699b665-a55f-4f49-9fe5-63a2a0134732">Re: We Said Yes to the Dress!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: We Said Yes to the Dress!! : One of my bridesmaids has that dress on her pinterest board :-)  Maybe one day you'll be dress twins :-)  So pretty!!
    Posted by lch0708[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Can't wait to wear it :)
  • I know this thread is older but since I just found this board I'll add to it !!!! I got my dress back in June and it was a no brainer (since i'm a bridal consultant and this dress is designed by my owner/boss!!! Rand Evan Collection...not much of his work is online but his dresses are amazing!!)

oh and p.s my bridesmaid dress is on the right!! Its an andrew adela (also not online)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We got engaged in July, so don't have a year to plan. I ordered my dress last month, after trying on a variety of styles. Working with a limited budget - this gown was under $300.

• My dress came in last week!  I plan to hack off the train and use some of the material to add straps.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE (for April 2013 brides): Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE my dress :) 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My darling and I had decided we wanted to get married but not done the ring/proposal thing yet. I was having a bad day so my boss took me wedding dress shopping at lunch just to look. It was perfect, it fit, and it was on super sale...

• Hey there ladies.
    Here is my beautiful lace and beaded dress. Of course I look like an idiot in this picture, but you get the hint ;)

ox

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This is the only picture I could find of my dress. It's a DB dress and it the photo on the website does not do it justice. I lucked out because not only does it fit me perfectly, but it was also on sale! 
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_we-said-yes-to-the-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:0baa52bb-d113-46e8-a8ca-504fa4cae6dbPost:131db462-96fd-405a-84a6-f97a1665cd2b">Re: We Said Yes to the Dress!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Finally got my dress. I don't have any pictures of me wearing it yet, but here is a promotional picture of a model. The back is the best:
    Posted by tiny speck[/QUOTE]

OMG this is stunning!  What a great dress!
    February Siggy Challenge - Bridesmaid Dresses - April 2013 Board

No bridesmaids, just my flower girl

• First dress I tried on and I knew it was the one. Tried on 7 dresses but this was it.

• I'm a little late to the game here but here's my dress!  Found it in October!  LOVE love LOVE it!!

• Here is my dress! Love it and can't wait to wear it next month :)

• I'm a bit late to the party (wedding is in 17 days!) but here's my dress:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards