New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Fancy/Formal Rides

I would love to surprise my fiance with a old Italian "mafia"  car, but have not been able to find a company in the area that provides it.  Does anyone know of anything?

I am also considering doing horse and carriage rides during my reception after dinner, for all the guests who just arent into dancing =].  Does anyone know of a good comany that provides this option? -Has anyone done this and what do you think? If you were a guest would you like it?

Re: Fancy/Formal Rides

• Options
    ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would love my husband to GET me a horse and carriage ride but I will be honest, I don't think it is appropriate for the wedding.  Even if they don't dance, you want your guests to be AT your wedding not riding all over.  JMHO.

I think the mafia car idea is cool...good luck.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you mean a Bentley or Rolls Royce?? If you mean that Silverstar Limo has some you can see in the showroom. They are in Yonkers. FI the other day was looking up where to rent vintage cars also...so maybe do a yahoo local search?
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you are talking about a bentley or rolls.  Settembre Limos has them too. Good Luck
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards