Options

Bummed again over cousin drama...kinda long, sorry

2»

Re: Bummed again over cousin drama...kinda long, sorry

• Options
    Thanks Ladies!  I appreciate all the kind words
  • Options
    Hi! long time lurker...

I realize I'm late and the cousin's wedding has passed but damn. I am not a believer in "blood is thicker than water" and those actions would basically end the relationship for me. Not because of the dress or the tuxes but because of her pettiness and clear enjoyment in creating drama where it is unnecessary. There are literally hundreds of thousands of dresses out there. No element of this was unintentional. I may be streching a bit, but I wouldn't have high hopes for her MARRIAGE (a million times more important than the wedding) because who the hell devotes any element of planning their wedding to stirring up problems? Ultimately you're going to enjoy yourself at your own wedding and the guests won't even be thinking about the other one. Like other posters said, do different hair, shoes, accesories, and if you have time, maybe a really different, glamorous veil? 

If you can, don't complain too much more to your family because, unfortunatel, people don't care and will end up talking about *you* amongst themselves. Be the classy one - be the one who cares more about her impending marriage than entertaining herself with high school-level antics.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards