Maryland-Baltimore

Officiant recommendations

Hi there,

My fiance and I are getting married in six months and I'm having trouble choosing an officiant. We want to do a few unique things (a ring-warming and a knot-tying ceremony) and would really like the opportunity to do a run-through the night before to make sure the timing is right and that we don't fumble with the knot. Most of the officiants we've talked to won't guarantee the rehearsal if it's on a Friday and we're actually coming to MD from Ohio for the wedding, so we can't do it on a different night. Any suggestions for someone who is warm, personable, and accomodating with rehearsals?

Re: Officiant recommendations

• We are using one of the officiants from Weddings by Sandy, I believe it is weddingsbysandy.com, or something like that.  Our lady is coming to our rehearsal on Friday.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I used Sharon Winterling. She is a non-denomination officiant and caters to you with how the ceremony is to go. She was wonderful to work with and I was very pleased. We did a sand ceremony that included my daughter in it.  There were a few things that we didn't have for that part that she had and let us borrow! She was also very affordable and did the rehearsal the night before which was a Friday!
    KStar Design.com
    Fluffy
    ***TTC Buddies w/ Monkey1018 & TTC/GP BFF w/ Jeep Doll***
    **GP Lucky Charm: TheDeatons**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards