Ohio-Cincinnati

nice architecture, small space?

We are looking to have our ceremony and reception in the same place, and we have a very elegant, worldly theme, so we need a place with nice architecture. We will have no more than 40 people. Most venues hold 250 or more! We only need 5 tables! We like the idea of libraries and were interested in the Carnegie Center, but it is taken for our date. We would prefer to have freedom of caterer choice. Does anyone have any ideas?

Re: nice architecture, small space?

• patEcakepatEcake member
    First Answer First Comment First Anniversary
    edited April 2013
    Wiedemann Hill Mansion in Newport (holds 75 max).  VERY elegant and historical.
  • aldridgea1aldridgea1 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2013
    I have been to a wedding at the Cincinnati Art Museuem and it was beautiful. It was a small wedding of abut 50 people. The reception was held at a different location but the ceremony was nice.
  • Fairfield Community Arts Center has a modern gallery feel.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • The Center has a beautiful dome and oculus that is LED lit. This smaller room holds only 100 people and it is beautiful. www.thecentercincinnati.com
  • I got married at WHM like second post said. For sit down dinner it's 60 people and 75 for apps and such. It was cgreat. We barely had any decorations because there is so much in the house. I would happily get maried there again.
  • alexandriabcwalexandriabcw member
    First Comment
    edited May 2013
    We are going with the Redmoor in Cincinnati. It is a gorgeous, Art Deco style building revovated from a theatre, and still has the stage. It feels intimate even when empty, the owners and chef are amazing, and we could not be happier!
  • French House in Amberly Village located in French Park
    Mansion in College Hill located next to McAuley, used to be arh bishop residence, absolutely gorgeous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards