April 2013 Weddings

Back to work. And Baby's heartbeat!

Yuck!!  More than 2 weeks off and now I am back. :(  That sure went by fast!  How are you ladies dealing with being back at work already?  Today is so long for me..

We did have a doctors appointment yesterday and we heard the baby's heartbeat!!  Fast and strong!!  We are so excited!  In the 2 weeks we had off we: got married, went on a honeymoon to Maui, and heard our baby's heartbeat!  Pretty cool!  I am not sure we will ever be able to top the past 2 weeks!!  Bummed that it is over, but I will survive!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
RSVP Deadline: February 28th

Re: Back to work. And Baby's heartbeat!

• What an awesome 2 weeks!  Congrats on hearing that beautiful sound!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • vk2204vk2204 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I do not like being back to work lol. H and I were talking this morning about how we need to win the lottery so we can spend more time doing fun stuff lol.

I am happy for you and your husband, that is so exciting! Are you going to find out the sex of your baby?
  • Yay!! Exciting! 2 months along now! That's an amazing 2 weeks. How was Hawaii??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree, it has been extremely difficult to be back!  Now that the wedding planning stress is over I feel so lazy and don't feel like doing a thing haha.  Glad to hear that everything went well and congrats again on your little one!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker photo boygirl_zps7b73636b.jpg
  • I only took one day off after the wedding so I don't know the feeling! H and I are going to honeymoon later this year.

You certainly had an exciting two weeks!
    Anniversary
  • Thanks girls!  Yes, we will find out the sex!  The old wives tales point to girl... we will see!

Hawaii was awesome!  We mostly relaxed, but we also went on a submarine tour, a whale watching cruise, and we took the beautiful Road to Hana!  I'll do more of a recap of it when i upload some pics. Mostly we just ate and relaxed though... :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
  • Ah.... the Chinese birth chart.  It was wrong for me.  Got me all excited about a little boy and then the ultrasound tech says "I think your son is a girl."  lol  I was (and pretty much still am) a tomboy but I ended up with a super, ultra, mega girly-girl..... who likes dinosaurs.  Laughing

Blondii, did you find out what you're having or did I miss it?

Was anyone else trying for a honeymoon baby?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • LOL Chi!  Yes, the Chinese birth chart said girl :)  Haha, so did the ring on a string trick, the which boob is bigger trick LOL, the you have acne now, so it's a girl trick etc... We shall see!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards