April 2013 Weddings
Options

Back to work. And Baby's heartbeat!

Yuck!!  More than 2 weeks off and now I am back. :(  That sure went by fast!  How are you ladies dealing with being back at work already?  Today is so long for me..

We did have a doctors appointment yesterday and we heard the baby's heartbeat!!  Fast and strong!!  We are so excited!  In the 2 weeks we had off we: got married, went on a honeymoon to Maui, and heard our baby's heartbeat!  Pretty cool!  I am not sure we will ever be able to top the past 2 weeks!!  Bummed that it is over, but I will survive!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
RSVP Deadline: February 28th

Re: Back to work. And Baby's heartbeat!

• Options
    What an awesome 2 weeks!  Congrats on hearing that beautiful sound!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • Options
    vk2204vk2204 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I do not like being back to work lol. H and I were talking this morning about how we need to win the lottery so we can spend more time doing fun stuff lol.

I am happy for you and your husband, that is so exciting! Are you going to find out the sex of your baby?
  • Options
    Yay!! Exciting! 2 months along now! That's an amazing 2 weeks. How was Hawaii??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I agree, it has been extremely difficult to be back!  Now that the wedding planning stress is over I feel so lazy and don't feel like doing a thing haha.  Glad to hear that everything went well and congrats again on your little one!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker photo boygirl_zps7b73636b.jpg
  • Options
    I only took one day off after the wedding so I don't know the feeling! H and I are going to honeymoon later this year.

You certainly had an exciting two weeks!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Thanks girls!  Yes, we will find out the sex!  The old wives tales point to girl... we will see!

Hawaii was awesome!  We mostly relaxed, but we also went on a submarine tour, a whale watching cruise, and we took the beautiful Road to Hana!  I'll do more of a recap of it when i upload some pics. Mostly we just ate and relaxed though... :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
  • Options
    Ah.... the Chinese birth chart.  It was wrong for me.  Got me all excited about a little boy and then the ultrasound tech says "I think your son is a girl."  lol  I was (and pretty much still am) a tomboy but I ended up with a super, ultra, mega girly-girl..... who likes dinosaurs.  Laughing

Blondii, did you find out what you're having or did I miss it?

Was anyone else trying for a honeymoon baby?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • Options
    LOL Chi!  Yes, the Chinese birth chart said girl :)  Haha, so did the ring on a string trick, the which boob is bigger trick LOL, the you have acne now, so it's a girl trick etc... We shall see!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards