New Jersey - South

Pianist for cocktail hour

Hi all! FI and I are getting married August 2014. He is completely against a DJ and I think a pianist can be boring (no offense). So we compromised and would like a live pianist for cocktail hour and possibly during dinner. But we wanted one with a varied portfolio who can play songs everyone will know. Does anyone know where I could find someone like that? He's doing his part to look but so far hasn't found anyone. Thanks for the help! We really appreciate it!

Re: Pianist for cocktail hour

• We had Fabian Brown and a small trio of jazz music for our cocktail hour.  He has a website, he does production stuff as his main muscial work and then also is in a big salsa band.  He organized the trio for the cocktail hour then stayed on after as our DJ.  He is from Collingswood, so he is local.  I know he has also performed at the first Friday events in Haddonfield.  I'm not sure of his pricing, he is a friend of my husbands, so we did get a discount!  He isn't a pianist, but his music was great!  And I'm sure you would get the same effect of what your looking for in the end.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards