Ohio-Columbus

Refurbished Barn Venues

13»

Re: Refurbished Barn Venues

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_refurbished-barn-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:5b20fa79-962c-4139-bcfa-ed285f51774dPost:a74beb45-37f6-4aec-b2b8-b44bfc5f003a">Re: Refurbished Barn Venues</a>:
    [QUOTE] I recently purchased a property for my wedding (9/29/12) for the sole reason of trying to find what you are after. I knew what I wanted and this fit the bill perfectly. The property is in Westerville, on 5 acres. It has a pond, beautiful old mature trees, and house and barns built in the 1870s/1880s. I intended to live in this house after my wedding, but due to the overwhelmingly positive response, we are interested in offering this house for weddings and events for others. I purchased my own tents so I have options for less than stellar outdoor weather. My wedding was about 160 people, so we do have the room to accomodate a lot of different sizes of weddings and groups. My photographer's pictures aren't ready yet, but I can share what I have from my guests so far, if you're interested. My husband and I do not live at the property but if you want to see it, we can set something up to meet you and show you around.  Of course we would allow alcohol.
    Posted by lorriwolfe[/QUOTE]

Super interested in your venue please email me details at <a href="mailto:eddie.landry@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">eddie.landry@gmail.com</a>. Thanks!
  • I would love to see your venue! My wedding is sept 14, 2014!!!! My phone number is 9375464429
  • Hi Lorri,

Are you still renting your barn out for weddings?  I would love to come look at it.  I am looking for a barn/farm wedding in the johnstown/westervile/columbus area.  Please let me know.  thanks, Shelly
    sbrandenstein@gmail.com

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_refurbished-barn-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:5b20fa79-962c-4139-bcfa-ed285f51774dPost:a74beb45-37f6-4aec-b2b8-b44bfc5f003a">Re: Refurbished Barn Venues</a>:
    [QUOTE] I recently purchased a property for my wedding (9/29/12) for the sole reason of trying to find what you are after. I knew what I wanted and this fit the bill perfectly. The property is in Westerville, on 5 acres. It has a pond, beautiful old mature trees, and house and barns built in the 1870s/1880s. I intended to live in this house after my wedding, but due to the overwhelmingly positive response, we are interested in offering this house for weddings and events for others. I purchased my own tents so I have options for less than stellar outdoor weather. My wedding was about 160 people, so we do have the room to accomodate a lot of different sizes of weddings and groups. My photographer's pictures aren't ready yet, but I can share what I have from my guests so far, if you're interested. My husband and I do not live at the property but if you want to see it, we can set something up to meet you and show you around.  Of course we would allow alcohol.
  • I am interest in more information on your property! Please email me at Thatem23yahoo.com Thanks!
  • Lorri, I live in Westerville so anytime that is convenient for you to possibly show me your property would be great! I posted my email, but if you would rather give me a call my is 7402726018. I look forward to hearing from you! Tara
  • Hello! I just came across your post about the refurbished barn. My fianc and I are looking for a barn to have our reception in, June 28, 2014. Is it possible for you to give us some more info? Thanks a bunch. Jillian 7863036657
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_refurbished-barn-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:5b20fa79-962c-4139-bcfa-ed285f51774dPost:a74beb45-37f6-4aec-b2b8-b44bfc5f003a">Re: Refurbished Barn Venues</a>:

HI! I am interested in seeing pictures of th eproperty can you email me any more details at heathmgehring@hotmail.com

thank you!!!!
  • Lorri, can you email me information as well? ChardeMarie@gmail.com. Thanks!
  • Hi, I am very interested in your barn, along with everyone who reads your post. Can you send me information at ohyeahbrittaneyyahoo.com please?
    [QUOTE] I recently purchased a property for my wedding (9/29/12) for the sole reason of trying to find what you are after. I knew what I wanted and this fit the bill perfectly. The property is in Westerville on 5 acres. It has a pond, beautiful old mature trees, and house and barns built in the 1870s/1880s. I intended to live in this house after my wedding, but due to the overwhelmingly positive response, we are interested in offering this house for weddings and events for others. I purchased my own tents so I have options for less than stellar outdoor weather. My wedding was about 160 people, so we do have the room to accomodate a lot of different sizes of weddings and groups. My photographer's pictures aren't ready yet, but I can share what I have from my guests so far, if you're interested. My husband and I do not live at the property but if you want to see it, we can set something up to meet you and show you around.  Of course we would allow alcohol.

We would love information on this venue. Gldnewman@verizon.net
  • In Response to <a href="http://columbus.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_refurbished-barn-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:5b20fa79-962c-4139-bcfa-ed285f51774dPost:8b487b30-6d16-4c81-9676-20549611fcb9">Re: Refurbished Barn Venues</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Refurbished Barn Venues : We would love information on this venue. Gldnewman@verizon.net
    Posted by gldnew[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately,  I just saw in the This Week New Albany paper, that Lori, who was trying to use the barn for a wedding venue, was denied her permit.  THis is a shame.  Just wanted to update you all since I, too, was looking at that for my daughter.
  • My wedding is sep 8! I would so love some more info!!' and pics!! Airdreamer92.afgmail.com please!!!
  • Do you still own this property? we are looking for barn venue and if you still have it available, we would love to talk with you.

thanks,
    Kevin
    tribefan21@hotmail.com or 6142649672
  • erh3310erh3310 member
    First Comment
    Hi there, I see this conversation happened a while ago. But lorriwolfe I am very interested in seeing your property. Can you email me at emmy_harris@hotmail.com if you see this message. Thank you so much!
  • donethatdonethat member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited May 2013
    mbur80 said:
    In Response to Re: Refurbished Barn Venues:
    In Response to Re: Refurbished Barn Venues : We would love information on this venue. Gldnewman@verizon.net
    Posted by gldnew
    Unfortunately,  I just saw in the This Week New Albany paper, that Lori, who was trying to use the barn for a wedding venue, was denied her permit.  THis is a shame.  Just wanted to update you all since I, too, was looking at that for my daughter.
    As of May 2013 - Lori's barn is not available for private events.  But, check out some great ideas in the post titled Barn Wedding Venues near Columbus

• I would love further information about your property! My email is haasta@japioneers.org.

Thank you!
  • Omg this would be prefect for my wedding. Can you please send me information to ninadj85@yahoo.com thanks
  • Is there any way we can lock the this?? The barn in question is not available for use.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Knottie said:
    In Response to Re: Refurbished Barn Venues:
     I recently purchased a property for my wedding (9/29/12) for the sole reason of trying to find what you are after. I knew what I wanted and this fit the bill perfectly. The property is in Westerville, on 5 acres. It has a pond, beautiful old mature trees, and house and barns built in the 1870s/1880s. I intended to live in this house after my wedding, but due to the overwhelmingly positive response, we are interested in offering this house for weddings and events for others. I purchased my own tents so I have options for less than stellar outdoor weather. My wedding was about 160 people, so we do have the room to accomodate a lot of different sizes of weddings and groups. My photographer's pictures aren't ready yet, but I can share what I have from my guests so far, if you're interested. My husband and I do not live at the property but if you want to see it, we can set something up to meet you and show you around.  Of course we would allow alcohol.
    Posted by lorriwolfe

Would be interested in information!!!  Email address is kfrey4@kent.edu
  • Lorri, could I get information on your property for a wedding & rehearsal?  ajadams985@gmail.com
  • Hi Lori,

Could I get information on your property for a wedding and rehearsal? We are interested in an August or September wedding in 2014. 
    My email: courtney.brooke11@gmail.com

Thanks,
    Courtney Walker 
  • As of May 2013 - Lori's barn is not available for private events.  But, check out some great ideas in the post titled Barn Wedding Venues near Columbus

• Lorri! Can you please send me info on the acreage that you purchased for your wedding? Would love to hear more. Totally looking for barn back yard feel to our wedding September 20, 2014. Thanks so much in advance! ashleywestphoto@gmail.com
  • Could you please email me information too? this sounds like exactly what I am looking for!

Saraembree@live.com
  • As of May 2013 - Lori's barn is not available for private events.  But, check out some great ideas in the post titled Barn Wedding Venues near Columbus

• Check French Hen Farm - just off 33 near Scottslawn
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards