Wedding Woes
Options

who are these people?

and why don't they come here with these problems?

Dear Amy: I started dating a woman in July of last year. After a month of seeing each other, she was still having trouble detaching from her former romantic partners. I told her to wait until she was ready to date me. After almost a month, she asked me to start a relationship. It was great until we found out that she was pregnant. Ultimately she terminated the pregnancy, and we continued to date. At Christmas she informed me that she had cheated on me numerous times with both of her ex-boyfriends. I was heartbroken but in love. I forgave her under the condition that she stop communicating with them. About a month later, she told me she couldn't handle not talking to them but promised they were just friends. For three months I thought we were in an exclusive relationship, but two days ago she said we were just "friends with benefits" and that she is starting to have feelings for someone else. Should I listen to my heart and wait for her to realize that what we had was important? Should I wait and hope that she comes back? Or should I walk away and come to terms with the fact that she just doesn't want me in her life. Please help. I'm in love and can't help it, and I'd love your neutral opinion. — Concerned

Re: who are these people?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards