Not Engaged Yet

KUI?

Re: KUI?

• @peekaboo2011 here's the answer. Liquid dinner!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @buddysmom80 -- Bahahaha yes I can. I like her. @brisox81 hates her with a fiery passion. 

• My dad saw bf's wallpaper and goes: "you must be a tit man!" This was the second time they met. My dad FTW. Bf also watches 2 broke girls so there's that.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • @peekaboo2011 liquid dinner.
    I'm back FI & I were discussing curtains.....
    I decided on a beer. Yay Blue moon.

Anniversary

• @danser55 I wish I had the ambition to discuss curtains in my house. We still haven't figured out what to paint some rooms in our house.i couldn't even think about discussing curtains now!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • @rdr716 I love your signature pic it's just gorgeous.

Anniversary

• I should probably eat something.  I need to be alive for a skype date with @audrewuh tonight.  
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    We have cheap, boring curtains from Ikea in all of our windows. I can't wait to have a house where we can have different color rooms and shit. 

Also, I'm tipsy off of 2 glasses of wine. I'm such a disappointment. 

• @peekaboo2011 don't get too fancy with dinner. Don't upstage my hot dog.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Rach, don't lie, your curtains are awesome.  Your apartment is awesome.
    I french with my man
  • @buddysmom80 this was after discussing getting the driveway repaved and adding paver stones to the backyard.  

He wants to start spackeling the dining room and living room, so we can repaint it this weekend....

Anniversary

• @rdr716 I'm on three glasses of wine and am feeling it so I feel your pain. I have to start building up my tolerance for vacation.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    LOL Peek, they're just white curtains. Boooooring. I do like the color of the living room/bedroom. 

• @danser55 can you guys come over and make plans for my house? We have a list but we can never decide on anything. We spent an hour one day discussing if we should have a skylight installed when we do our 1/2 bathroom.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    @danser55 Thank you! I really love it too. It's one of my top 3 faves :) I can't wait to see the rest although if the 30 she gave us the day after the wedding were all the ones she took, I wouldn't complain because I love them all so much.

• Well I thought we were going to do stuff but now FI is back on the couch sitting down,

Anniversary

• Why are my neighbors kids playing soccer in my front yard? Will I get banned if I call my neighbors kids assholes on here????

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Buddy, don't worry.  My dinner totally needs your hot dogs to be legit.

In other news, I just discovered my wine glass hold half of a bottle.
    I french with my man
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    No. I think a lot of kids are assholes. 

• We have had any issues finding kids playing in our yard. Luckily I'd be annoyed it they were though. 

Anniversary

• @rdr716 every day I'm starting to agree with you on that. Who the hell allows their kids to play soccer on someone else's front yard? I feel like yelling at them but I'm too lazy to get off the couch. Peek what did you make for dinner???

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • The kids who live below us apparently don't like to get up for school in the morning, so their mom screams at them, beginning at 7AM.  If I hear her start, I know I'm late.

That's all I have to add to the children discussion.
    I french with my man
  • Peek that would be an awesome alarm clock. We're taking bets on which neighbors are going to ask us first to use the pool.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • I wish I had a big chocolate cupcake right now..... or a milky way bar..... mmmmmmmm

Anniversary

• Alright, I'm out for a bit.  BF is on his way over here to discuss this damn wedding.  I'll be back between him and Aud.
    I french with my man
  • A guy on Masterchef is making mofongo with shrimp I want it so bad right now. That and chocolate cupcakes.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • what is mofongo?
    I french with my man
  • Mofongo is delicious. http://www.elboricua.com/mofongo.html There was a restaurant near me that used to make it SO good with a garlic butter sauce (like shrimp scampi)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Oh interesting FI loves shrimp. He would like that.
    I'm eating guac and chips, it's the Trader Joe's  Chunky Guacamole, it's not bad but it's not the best.

Anniversary

• Mmmm chips and guac.  We have queso and salsa.  I could either heat the queso up or pull out the salsa.  Both options sound delicious.
    I french with my man
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards