Not Engaged Yet

FRIDAY!!!

Re: FRIDAY!!!

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @Elle1036 -- Dress pics please.

• I can't even handleeee how cute those pups are!  We have puppy fever over here too--I'm getting worried that BF is going to sneak one in and not tell the landlord, and I'll be too excited to stop him!

Thank godddddd it's Friday.  I've had about as much as I can take this week from these fuckers at work.  On the bright side, my boss let me know yesterday that she's not coming in today and that I can feel free to leave as early as I want.  Yippeeeeee!

I should probably get out of bed and get ready now...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I need Hoagie in my life.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• rdr716 said:

@Elle1036 -- Dress pics please.

Can I PIP from my phone with this new format? Let's see.

This is the dress on a mannequin that is much thinner than I, and if this posts correctly I will follow up with one of me.

• @elle1036 That's such a cute dress! What kind of shoes are you thinking about wearing with it?
  • Woah, PIP from mobile is now possible! Who knew TK could actually improve stuff?

So now, here's ME in the dress. It's cuter in person, I swear:
  • @elle1036 That's such a cute dress! What kind of shoes are you thinking about wearing with it?

Well, strappy heels (which is a given, because that's all I wear) in perhaps a bright, fun, contrasting color? Pink or yellow or red or something?
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    @Elle1036 -- SO cute and it looks great on you! Love it!

• Elle1036 said:
    @elle1036 That's such a cute dress! What kind of shoes are you thinking about wearing with it?
    Well, strappy heels (which is a given, because that's all I wear) in perhaps a bright, fun, contrasting color? Pink or yellow or red or something?
    That sounds cute! I think pink would look great with that.
  • rdr716 said:

@Elle1036 -- SO cute and it looks great on you! Love it!

Thanks! I really like it, and it's figure-hugging, which gives me good diet motivation over the next couple weeks.
  • @elle1036 - that is such a cute dress! And I can't even believe you would need to diet! You look gorgeous!

• Sounds like everyone has really exciting weekends planned!

Tonight I have a GS meeting, and then I'm staying with M since my roommate's baby daddy is coming down.

Tomorrow we're going grocery shopping with mom, and then I'm spending the day sewing.  I need to finish start the little bags for my girls, since their end of year/bridging thing is next month, and I haven't done anything except cut out some of the fabric.  I also might start writing the intro blog post for the quilt-along, and I think I'm going to do a hexagonal log cabin mug rug with some scraps for a mini-quilt challenge.  I'm kind of in love with log cabin right now.  M is going to his cousin's wedding.  I'm still annoyed about that.

Sunday we're playing tourist, so I'm hoping the weather stays nice (right now it's supposed to be 72 and sunny!)  We're going to hit the Smithsonians, grab some lunch somewhere, and then head to my place to make a fancy dinner together.

Monday we have an 8 mile run planned, and then we're grilling.  
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @elle1036 You look amazing in that dress! I agree with you in regards to a bright colored shoe with that dress.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • OMG! Red heels, @elle1036, red strappy tarty heels. You look awesome!
  • Thanks Beth and Buddy. I really can't wait to wear it!
  • OMG! Red heels, @elle1036, red strappy tarty heels. You look awesome!

Lol! Tarty! Yes, exactly!

And thank you!

• @livleighton you can bring hoagie here.... Shadow needs a friend.

@rdr I am such a fl reject. I haven't been to the beach or pool since I moved back
  • @Elle1036 - You look amazing in that dress.  Going to make all your HS reunion friends jealous.  :)
  • csousa1csousa1 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker

OH  MY GOD HOAGIE!

I'm legit going to go home tonight and try to talk my sister into adopting the cutest pitty puppy in the world.....

• I am SOOO glad it's Friday!  This is my 2nd week working and I'm ready to be a SAHM HA!  It's pouring down rain here right now..think flash floods.  Tonight I'm going to pizza and wine with one of my BM's and tomorrow is yoga in the morning and hopefully registering for goodies in the afternoon.  Sunday is a pool party at our friends house (I'm bringing sangria).  Monday is going to be chillin' and cleaning.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Elle, that dress is bad for me ... now I wanna shop for red tarty heels to go with it ...
  • @rdr716 thank you for ryan gosling it made my day. It pisses me off I can't log into TK on internet explorer at work.

I'm pissed the weather is going to be so crappy.  Tomorrow FI's grandma is stopping by to see the house, we are going to stop by the condo before the renter's move in fix a few more things.  We're supposed to go to a BBQ don't know if we will b/c of the weather.  Our mail box broke and fell into the street yesterday so we need to fix that.  We're also doing more painting yay.  

Sunday we have a friends' BBQ that we are definitely going to.  Not sure about Monday but probably more painting and stuff around the house.  Nothing too exciting but after the past few days at work a longer weekend will be great.

Anniversary

• @LivLeighton, I want to snuggle Hoagie! SO.BAD. He is preeeeeciouuuuuuusss. 

@rdr716, thank you for starting this thread with R.Gos. 

I'm working today and tomorrow, and Sunday we're celebrating my little man's first birthday, just me, him, and hubs. (Already had a big BBQ for extended family.) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @Elle1036, I love that dress, and I love it on you. You look about the same size as the mannequin to me! :)

Do you mind if I asked where you got it? I need to do some dress shopping for some weddings/shower/b-parties I'm attending this summer. Seems like you always find cute dresses, and I want your sources! :)

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    @desertsun -- OMG I can't believe he's one! What are you guys going to do for his birthday? Does/did he get a cake to make a mess of?

• @Elle1036 That dress is gorgeous! I've been obsessed with belts lately.. I bet you could grab up a skinny red belt to match a pair of strappy red heels. :)
  • @desertsun wow I can't believe he is already 1 time flies!!! Happy birthday to him!

Anniversary

• I feel like the laziest lady here... with school out until summer school my measley part time job doesn't eat up enough time. All I do is sit at home until I think up some crazy craft project that takes days to complete. 

I'm just happy it's friday since BF has off all weekend... from both jobs! Also, our 6 year anniversary is tomorrow. I'm pretty excited for that!

Also, I need to find some way to motivate myself to work out. I was doing great until April and then I had three weddings in a row. All three were out of town and one even had me travelling to Philly. That knocked me off my schedule and I'm pretty ashamed to say I completely quit going to the gym. Once those weddings were over I was knocked back down for two weeks because of finals... Gah. I'm a mess. 
  • @rdr716, I know! My little baby is turning into a little boy! *tear* I can't stop thinking about trying for another, but I also really want to get myself into really good shape first. I decided I'll give my current routine another month and see where I'm at. Another May baby is not out of the question. :)

He got a chocolate cupcake to tear into when we had his party two weekends ago. There's a pic on my FB if you want to see his little cake face.

Hubs saved one of the cupcakes and finally ate it earlier this week. The little stinker pulled the plastic cupcake container out of the trash and located the paper wrapper, and proceeded to try and eat it while I was in the other room working out. I walked in to find him adorably covered in chocolate crumbs and frosting, grinning an irresistible chocolate grin. There were also crumbs and frosting smears all over his (new) clothes and the floor. I couldn't even be mad, or grossed out he got it out of the trash. It was just too cute!

We may go get some more cupcakes on Sunday to give him another treat. :) 

• @danser55, oh man, does it ever! Thank you so much! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards