Not Engaged Yet
Options

**Zipis**

leia1979leia1979 member
5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
edited June 2013 in Not Engaged Yet
I know you're around. Would you please give an update on your wedding?

Also, I miss you. You should post more.

ETA: Less than four days to go?! Squee!

Re: **Zipis**

• Options
    zipis1zipis1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    Hi there! We're, umm...doing things we should have a long time ago :P  I don't know how to schedule the reception and I just today realized that's something that is supposed to be done >.> I'm like, the anti-planner so this is not my forte (I just kinda do things last minute).

I am making an active effort to post more! I have a tendency to get really quiet when I'm tired, and I have been tired a lot of late :P

I had myself a little freakout about how close the wedding is tonight. But I'm good now. I finished my pinwheels!

• Options
    Yay four days!!! So exciting. I can't wait for pics!

Anniversary

• Options
    good luck, @zipis1!!  I hope you have a beautiful weekend.  :)
  • Options

@zipis1- 4 DAYS! That's so exciting! Don't stress. I have been horrible about planning ahead and now I'm feeling a bit "in the weeds" with details too! I figure all the wedding vendors have done this a million times and i'm not uber picky...so it should be fine, right? Right!

Your wedding is going to be absolutely beautiful! You are going to be a beautiful bride! Just try and enjoy the next couple days and don't let yourself stress about anything. It's really not worth it in the long run!

• Options
    @zipis1 I sent you a PM with a link to my schedule in case it helps you. Good luck! Share some pics afterwards!
  • Options
    I hope you have a fantastic wedding day, @Zipis! Can't wait to see pictures!

• Options
    zipis1zipis1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2013
    @leia1979, I love you so hard. Your timeline helps SO much. It's almost the exact hours I need. Thank you thank you thank you!

• Options
    Yay!  I'm so excited for you Zipis!  I can't wait to see your pictures!  
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    zipis1 said:
    @leia1979, I love you so hard. Your timeline helps SO much. It's almost the exact hours I need. Thank you thank you thank you!

You are so welcome!
  • Options
    Holy crap you're getting married in TWO DAYS! :O Congrats!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• Options
    Congrats Zip!!!!
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @zipis1 HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board