June 2013 Weddings

What's in the bag??

What are you putting in your day of bag?? I'm so lost right now on what to put in there.

Re: What's in the bag??

• Essentials! (e.g. makeup, deoderant, body lotion, visine for your eyes, Advil or Tylenol, Gas-X in case you get bloated, breath mints, floss, q-tips, nail file, clear nail polish, toothbrush and toothpaste, sunscreen if you'll be outside, sunglasses, contacts & solution if you wear them, hair comb/brush, hair spray, extra bobby pins, bandaids, tampons & panty liners God forbid!, wet wipes, tissues, tweezers, oil blotting papers if you have oily skin, compact mirror to keep with you, etc.)

Also, don't forget a change of clothes & shoes (including undies) just in case you need any of it. 

Phone charger

Anniversary
  • Brita you are the bomb! Thanks chicky! I was drawing a blank. I have super oily skin and just discovered those wipes, Oh my GAWD amazing! So thankful I don't have to worry about the cycle showing. No uterus, no cervix kinda puts me in the clear (removed when I was 28).
  • Ditto Britta!  I just copied and pasted this into my to do list.

I swear this wedding has wiped out all my brain cells!

June 2013 * March Siggy Challenge * Shoes
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You too?? I was talking to a patient today on the phone and she kept saying "huh what" then It hit me I really sounded like I was speaking gibberish.

• Don't forget your cell phone/ camera charger!
  • I'm really just dragging my work purse along so I'll have everything I need in there
    Wedding Countdown Ticker pregnancy calendar baby development
  • tophexietophexie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2013
    Heres also something to make it all easier:
    http://pinchprovisions.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards