Snarky Brides

Worst Pinterest Ideas EVER

In an attempt to bring some life onto this board, tell us the worst ideas you've seen on Pinterst.

Someone pinned this is a DIY wedding gift. Because nothing says Congrats like a death shovel wedding gift!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Worst Pinterest Ideas EVER

This is all kinds of wrong. "Who Wears the Cake" ...whoever has more money in the cup gets it in the face. Possibly the worst idea I've seen yet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I don't use Pinterest much, so I had to steal from someone's "bad idea" board. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14

This is all kinds of wrong. "Who Wears the Cake" ...whoever has more money in the cup gets it in the face. Possibly the worst idea I've seen yet.

My friend was planning on doing this and then rig it so that her H would be the one to "wear the cake".  Luckily she "ran out of time" so she wasn't able to buy any jars or what not for it.  Shucks, too bad.

• AddieL73 said:
    I don't use Pinterest much, so I had to steal from someone's "bad idea" board. 

I just threw up a little.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jarednmeganjarednmegan member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited June 2013

My friend was planning on doing this and then rig it so that her H would be the one to "wear the cake".  Luckily she "ran out of time" so she wasn't able to buy any jars or what not for it.  Shucks, too bad.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @AddieL73 is that a real tatoo?!?!?! I'm speechless.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ohhhh, I should stalk some of my former students' boards. Many of them post ridiculous shit about their weddings, baby showers, bachelorette parties, etc on FB. Surely they have some bad ideas. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • snippet17 said:
    I have a couple friends with worse ideas in their wedding boards.

Iimage

Don't take this the wrong way, but...

Please get new friends.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just think this is fab!  It is a sock monkey dress.  I mean really, who's wardrobe is complete without one?

MUST HAVE.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • A DIY project for all ages!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • rel1988 said:

A DIY project for all ages!

I'm terrible at DIY stuff, but this gives me hope.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just think this is fab!  It is a sock monkey dress.  I mean really, who's wardrobe is complete without one?

Why stop there when you can have the whole collection?
    I'm gonna cancel our dress and tux orders now...hope it's not too late...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • rel1988 said:
    Holy s***. GIMME.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Just found this gem on Etsy. Perfect for a winter romantic getaway!

Red Heart Shaped Lovers Mitten Snuggle down for warm romantic walks

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • This made me want to throw something.image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Guess what she's making......

DIY honeymoon money jar

*********************************************************************************

• Sorry for spamming this thread, but seriously... check out these pinterest FAILS. You will not be disappointed:

*********************************************************************************

• There was SUCH a funny post on Imgur last night where a girl had a tshirt and she had the collar around her bust and tucked the sleeves in just-so and it was omg a fabulous sundress! I'm not sure if it came from Pinterest per se, but it's gotta be on there somewhere.

And then a bunch of dudes (on a tumblr screencap) tried it. Hilarious.

But it sounded like a terrible, terrible idea. I wish I could find it for you guys.
  • imageUm yeah... not doing this

Married as of June 22, 2013!!!

Caption said "Going for a rustic wedding on a budget? Start cramming sticks into things LOL"
    I give points for the caption because it's funny.

WTF, are those cherries? Those come with stems. So you pull out a stem to put a stick in.

Good find.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards