Not Engaged Yet

Confessions

13»

Re: Confessions

• @BriSox81 Love your username and Love my red sox! But, I kinda feel like the world is ending: byebye stanley cup, byebye doc rivers, byebye aaron hernandez...
  • @500days I can't talk about any of it. At least the Sox are in first place? 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @brisox81 that love was from me. @500days you are awesome because you are a Red Sox fan. If you are NOT a Bruins fan though, we may have problems ;p

@brisox81 and @buddysmom80:

SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARKS!!!

It's okay, we can all hate on the Blackhawks together.

• I just checked the news and I confess wtf is Aaron Hernandez hiding??????

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • @bethsmiles and amapola, I kinda freaked when I saw how many new englanders are on here. I like having my picture on here though because it's easier to remember people that way. I know I am not a nut, but sometimes I doubt myself lol
  • 500days500days member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited June 2013
    @buddysmom80 Aaron Hernandez and his cotton candy bubble gum! First I suspected drug involvement, like he got burnt by his coke/pot dealer. But now I just don't even know what to think! 

ETA: He lives so close to me that I have had helicopters looming above for at least a week. The news channel didn't even mention DOMA until the last ten minutes of coverage last night. They are all over this story.
  • @500days there are soooo many rumors around here. I can't wait to hear the truth.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • I confess I just had a 15 minute massage in the middle of the work day and it was awesome :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ...and I also confess that I'm not pleased with FI for getting a haircut after work instead of picking up my ring that's finallyyy done being sized, but I know that's bitchy and stupid so I will keep that sentiment to myself (and you guys obvi).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards