Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Happy Sunday!

Hope you all had a nice weekend!  Anyone get any wedding/home projects done?

I had a pretty busy weekend, but it was good.  Looking forward to working next week...only 3 days!!!  Should be fairly quiet, too! :-D
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Happy Sunday!

• Options
    My best friend got the invitations out for the bridal shower and gave me a few extra to send in case I forgot some!.  She designed them herself and they are wonderful.  Besides that I am getting our engagement photos from the photographer so I can print them and do wonderful things. 

The only home projects I have going is cleaning.  Pete and I are trying to go through all of the stuff we have shoved in our tiny bedroom and getting rid of things.  We have been putting it off for a long time and hopefully we can get organized 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Awesome, Amber!  Any chance you would share a photo of the invitations for the shower?  Sorry if you had shared them before, I may have missed that post.

I totally understand putting off that sort of project.  I have a desk where lots of papers are just shoved into and I've been trying to organize everything into folders.  So far I've gotten 3 folders done in the last month or so..talk about procrastination!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Sure I will take a picture soon and post it up! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards