Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

Elegant Affairs in Gonzales

I am interested in getting married at Elegant Affairs in Gonzales at the end of October. Just wondering if anybody had information, pros, cons, tips, etc. to help me with my decision. 
Thanks!

Re: Elegant Affairs in Gonzales

• Options
    Sorry, I don't have any. Their prices seem quite reasonable though. 
    March 2013 January siggy challenge - hair inspiration Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    hi Kenhill88
    I know your wedding is coming up. I was just wondering if you decided to go with elegant affairs. I am getting married and was looking at them as a possible reception location. Thanks for any info.

• Options
    Thats where I am going
  • Options
    Hi!  I am an old married woman.  I just happened to log on to TK today after months of not logging on.  I got married at Elegant Affairs three years ago.  It was a wonderful experience!  I was a hands on bride (always had a strong interest in wedding planning for myself and others), and wanted to add my own creative touches for our own wedding.  Mrs. Lanita Braud was easy to work with and their prices are quite reasonable.  If you have any additional questions, I would be happy to answer them.  Elegant Affairs provided the best bang for our buck, they decorated (which alleviated some of our stress) and at the end of the night, they helped load up all of the gifts and food for our families to take home.  Great choice!  Also, I will say, three years later, people are still saying how great our cake was (provided by Elegant Affairs) and how much fun our wedding was.
    Bio (updated 4/3/10 with invitations) AAW Board Brides
    500 invitedimage 301 acceptedimage 101 declinedimage

RSVP date: April 23rd Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It's a great location, but I didn't go with them because of the huge mural they have painted on the wall. What the heck is that for? And I also wanted an outdoor location.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards