I'm going to just reiterate mine from the old thread:

Milk chocolate > Dark chocolate

Re: Unpopular Opinions - July Edition

• Options
    wittykitty14wittykitty14 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited July 2013

Seconded again! (the chocolate thing)

And I know Addie's REALLY going to shun me for this one.......but I'm not the biggest fan of cake

ETA: To make it be known that I prefer milk chocolate

• Options

I also hate cake.  Well, certain kinds of cake. This wasn't very specific.

I hate ranch dressing.

• Options

GOD I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT.

Things that are also awful: Glee, The Big Bang Theory.

• Options
    LMc0322 said:

GOD I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT.

That hurts my nerdy little heart a bit. But I'm with you on Glee and TSwift (FI actually knows all the words to a couple of her songs - really, dude?)

I hate moscato - it's silly.

• Options
    PDKH said:
    LMc0322 said:

GOD I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT.

That hurts my nerdy little heart a bit. But I'm with you on Glee and TSwift (FI actually knows all the words to a couple of her songs - really, dude?)

Maybe I just got a bad episode of Big Bang Theory.  I could only make it through 5 minutes before turning it off because I thought it was so obnoxious.  I get my nerdy fix with episode after episode of Doctor Who.
  • Options
    rajahmdrajahmd member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited August 2013
  • Options
    I hate chocolate.

I hate pancakes.

I hate the [US] Thanksgiving side-dish of marshmallows on top of yams/sweet potatoes.

I hate the Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother.

For some weird reason I find Gary Senise very attractive, and have felt this way since I was about 14.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @cmiles89, vampires don't sparkle. If it sparkles, stake it through the heart and try again.

That's all I got.
  • Options
    cmiles89 said:
    Ew Taylor Swift.

I don't want lace on my wedding dress. I don't want to be a princess, I want to be a muther f-ing GODDESS.

I hate hate hate hate hate country music.

I've never seen Titanic all the way through and don't feel the need to. Phew, I feel better.

Vampires are not sexy. GASP

Haha - I was the total opposite. I demanded no satin or organza.

And Missouri born and bred here - I live off country in the summer.

I HATE lasagna; and anything with ricotta.

• Options
    I like Nickleback. We may have covered this before. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options

I'm jumoing on the bandwagon of hating Taylor Swift, Glee and Big Bang Theory.

this may not be incredibly unpopular but can will smith stop pawning his talentless children off on us?

I'm not a big fan of soda at all. I avoid it at all costs.

Anniversary

• Options
    AddieL73  I'm with ya on the dark chocolate.  I say let the milk chocolate lovers eat what they want.  It saves the good stuff for us. 

I also agree on the TSwift, and Kardashian Kid.

My Unpopular Ops, I hate Mangos. Can't eat them, or smell them.  Makes me want to gag.  And everyone is sooo shocked. So I say I'm allergic.  It's easier that way.  I have to do the same with Avocado (except I am mildly allergic to that, and it makes me break out if it's oil/extracts touch my skin).

I also hate peaches and fresh apricots.  Love dried ones apricots, and apricot ice cream, but I can't handle the fuzzy skin.  And don't try to convince me to eat nectarines based on the non fuzzy skin.  I won't do it.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Diet sodas taste WAY better than regular sodas.

~Milk chocolate 4ever~
  • Options
    Will and Jaden
    Tom Cruise
    Nicole Kidman

blechhh
  • Options

Dark chocolate is gross.

But Addie, I will forgive you for your love of Nickleback if you can forgive me for hating the Big Bang Theory.

• Options
    Deal!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    zobird said:
    Diet sodas taste WAY better than regular sodas. ~Milk chocolate 4ever~
    Co-signed, me.

I hate T-swift too. She was the only singer on my "do not play" list at my wedding. lol

I can't stand the vampire trend... yet I read Twilight anyway (only because it was forced upon me as a christmas gift one year).

I like typing "lol" in texts.

I also don't understand why every fast food place is coming up with avocado crap on their menu. It looks like vomit or something that belongs in a baby's diaper. So I refuse to eat it. 
    Married as of June 22, 2013!!!

• Options
    rajahmdrajahmd member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited August 2013
  • Options
    I hate dogs in sweaters.
  • Options
    LMc0322 said:
    PDKH said:
    LMc0322 said:

GOD I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT.

Maybe I just got a bad episode of Big Bang Theory.  I could only make it through 5 minutes before turning it off because I thought it was so obnoxious.  I get my nerdy fix with episode after episode of Doctor Who.
    I'm also a nerd and I also hate the Big Bang Theory.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I loathe Twilight with a fiery passion. I could only get through the first book, and only by getting very drunk. I'd rather light myself on fire than read the other three. The horror...

Milk chocolate rules. I also like white chocolate, but I'll tolerate dark chocolate.

I actually enjoy commuting on the bus. If I drove, I couldn't spend morning drive time drilling kanji.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I hate avacados bleh
    I agree on the Taylor swift hate.
    I hate when people don't watch their children the kid gets hurt and they flip cause their child is hurt. It's great that yoy care but you should have been watching them in the first place. (And I mean situations were a mother should most deffinalty be watching her kid. Like when they cross the road with them. Get off your phone. Look up. Your kid almost got hit by a car!)
    Don't want ya to think I mean all mommas
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    AddieL73 said:
    I hate dogs in sweaters.
    I second this... And seeing little dogs carried in bags. <yuck!>

I too am starting to hate Taylor Swift.
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    Let me jump on the Glee-hating bus. The integration of songs is just so contrived. In one of the episodes I saw, a girl was mad a guy didn't like her and they sang a song about busting up his car windows. It was a completely inappropriate reaction to the rejection. They just wanted to be able to use that song.
  • Options
    I hate Mayo, every horror movie and preview ever made, all reality TV, people who are famous for being famous (Kardashians, Paris, etc), and current boy bands. And possibly people who hate Big Bang Thoery, HIMYM, and TSwift. I don't understand why Swift is as popular as she is, but she doesnt get DUIs, get out of limos going commando in a short dress, and I dislike that people rag on her for dating too many guys (half a dozen or so? That was only freshman year of college for one of my roommates!).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards