July 2013 Weddings

Pic-sharing thread!

Okay, I have a few free moments and since I LOVE photo-stalking everyone else, I figured I'd start a thread and add our wedding photos, too, as they become available. Here's a few!

Re: Pic-sharing thread!

• You looked beautiful!  Congrats :-)  Love the pic of your DH as you are coming down the aisle.  So sweet.
  • yep, that picture of him crying is priceless! my H really just had a dead look on his face fighting back the tears, i love that he let them out! You look AMAZIINNG as well, and your flowers are gorgeous!!
  • drg424drg424 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper

Thank you! The DH crying was honestly the highlight for me LOL. It was SO sweet to see him so nervous and emotional. I thought for sure I was going to be a bucket of tears and a mess but after having spent 9 hours with my BMs, mom and grandma at the venue before the wedding I was so wound up and coo-coo, I was cracking jokes at the ceremony!

I love seeing the ceremony pics since I was obviously the last one in and missed all the other stuff. And I didn't even NOTICE the flowers until I saw the pics!

• The flower thing is soo true! I was basically looking down (trying not to cry) most of my walk down I didnt even notice the isle flowers i insisted on that cost an extra 150.. so there better be some pictures JUST of them! haha 
  • Haha same thing happened to me. Luckily my venue was awesome enough to move my ceremony flowers to decorate a couple of locations within my reception hall. So funny how it works in the end and how it's the same thing with all of us!
  • Beautiful. Congrats!
  • edited July 2013
  • you look so gorgeous!! love your flowers! I totally agree about missing some of the details...like, what did my reception even look like? can't wait for my pro pics!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • drg424drg424 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Thank you! I can't wait to see everyone else's either :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards