Connecticut
Options

Photographers - Pricing and website.

gracedivagracediva member
First Comment Name Dropper
edited July 2013 in Connecticut
I made appointments to meet with some photographers. I decided to post everyones pricing and website here. If you guys like this, let me know and I can do the same for my next vendors. 

The prices here are for 8hours - 2 photographers and engagement session

Eric Foley $5250

Jerome Braga $6000 with album

Claudia - Hello Fabuluxe $3100

Vincent $3789

Carla Ten Eyeck. $5800
Only problem is that she gives you the images six months after the wedding. 

David Jeffrey - $2500

Carrie Draghi Photography, she did not provide me with her packages but she said her couples spend around $3800 - $5800 .... I didn't make an appointment with her because of this.

If you have another photographer feel free to post their website and their prices. 

Re: Photographers - Pricing and website.

• Options
    This was posted on the board a few months back. Tons of photographers, their sites, and if they have it listed their base package I used it and it was marvelous! Wish I found one for ALL vendors! Unfortunately I can't remember who was the original poster so I don't know who to give credit to, whoever it was THANK YOU!!!! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Arh6xjsverN2dEhUSURiR3lmeVBqQ3R5N3RXczlRV0E&usp=drive_web
    October 2014 Brides - July Siggy Challenge: Cakes
  • Options
    thank you. :-)
  • Options
    Aray82Aray82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    jennyp37 said:
    This was posted on the board a few months back. Tons of photographers, their sites, and if they have it listed their base package I used it and it was marvelous! Wish I found one for ALL vendors! Unfortunately I can't remember who was the original poster so I don't know who to give credit to, whoever it was THANK YOU!!!! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Arh6xjsverN2dEhUSURiR3lmeVBqQ3R5N3RXczlRV0E&usp=drive_web
    Thank you, this is just the type of thing I've been looking for!!!
  • Options
    Awesome!
  • Options
    I would suggest Eric Brushett Photography. His website says he starts at $2,450 and most of his clients select a package between that and $4,000.  http://www.ericbrushettphoto.com/ 
  • Options
    @gracediva, can I ask why the pricing is all over the place?  $2,500 seems very inexpensive to me, but $5,800 without an album or something also seems a little steep.  Do the photographers vary in quality?  Personally, waiting 6 months for my photos isn't too bad if I know they're being handled with proper care.  I definitely wouldn't want someone rushing through them and risk getting a bunch of terribly processed (overly orange or seriously under/over exposed) shots. :P  Bleh.  I would ask to see at least 2 full weddings, in any case.  Portfolios will only highlight the best of the best, so although it's a great representation of their overall ability, I know that not every image will be "magazine worthy".  That would be unrealistic.  Ha ha.
  • Options
    Yes, they vary in quality and style. They also vary in what their packages offer, how much editing they do, how popular they are, etc. 
  • Options
    I agree with moonlight silver.
    I guess it's like a bag (a brand) bags can be very expensive (LV) and other ones can be very very inexpensive... it all depends about the quality but most of all yes! how popular the brand is.

@crazylovers. yes I been asking to see a full wedding. I don't think I need to see two.  I been asking to see a full wedding from the same reception as mine. :)
  • Options
    Jerome Braga, Carla Ten Eyck and Eric Foley have a very high quality look to their images.  The others you listed pale in comparison.  I am looking into Eric Foley along with a few others photographers.
  • Options
    I like Matt Ferrara. He's around $2k.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards